how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

bringing a plant across imaginary lines seems harmless. I agree 100% Mark, we are all criminals or useful idiots to the people in charge. Live your own life, by your own rules. The older I get, the more that makes sense.

People I trust.....I can count them on one hand

Billyboat

Billyboat

I totally understand and I too started in the black market but did everything in my power to become legal. I'm not knocking anyone and I'm not saying anything negative about what you do as a grower. I love all growers.

I apologize if I sounded like a jerk.

@markscastle I have a lot of respect for you, I just wouldn't be publicly talking about out of state clients in a public forum, that is all.

No trying to step on toes.

Cheers everyone

End rant.

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Ya heard about it or ya actually get it?

I mean I heard of ocean front property in AZ for sale, half the price of any other place...

I heard about it. Then was asked to help out vending. I vend for them twice so far. It's the first legitimate dispensary in my town. They have been hitting me up on a restock. OG's is what they've been asking for and the last two times I have supplied Cookies. Which is why I'll be running Ghost OG, Fire OG, and possibly True OG.

Last edited:
Stalks

Stalks

Yes and yes but I`ve been doing this for many years( over 50) regardless. When I first started you could get serious time under Cali law for even having possession of a seed or steam ! Love to see better laws but until then they make me a criminal, regardless I don`t consider myself one !

Still fucking with crime cause crime pays!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Do your thing I say. If it's not overtly obvious the bottom is falling out in our industry and there simply is not the amount of time that existed ten , twenty, thirty years ago to be too cautious. Therefore I say balls to the wall , just be careful !!!! Remember those of you that want to be legal, YOU are not, regardless of state laws we all violate federal law and our bubbles can be popped at the moment a fed decides your worth targeting. Also, we have more to gain in this movement if we stand together and not try to separate ourselves, ala religious groups, infighting will only lead to our demise!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It costs money to grow, set up new grow styles and greenhouses, still I make sometimes a little more than minimum wages after expenses for my labor. So I guess you could call that growing for money? Not going to get rich with todays costs of growing and low returns anyway. What I will get is a million dollars worth of satisfaction.

colostoney

colostoney

OUTLAW growers paved the way for each n every lil punk poser blowing up a tent today. And FYI we are going no where just planning HUGE gardens these days kids! Some of us got different niches like me I'm organizing a legal seed company in COLO I wanna smoke every gland I produce soon n sell beans fuck this zoo!
Roll up your sleeves it is time to FArm. If I risked life in prison for hundreds a plants in the 90s why the fuck wouldn't I risk fines in confiscation for tens a thousands a plants now its legal as fuck huh? I'm a fuckin Outlaw criminal fucker and what ever I can get away with growing in turn to a stack a cash I will...and fuck anyone and anything in my way I pity them.........
undergrounds going no where and hell n Colo the blackmarkets spreading its wings again and crushing all the dispensaries value or profit potential all to hell. We can make it at 15-2k even less and ball like mother fuckers see but the legit faggots are feeling the pinch. Days of kids supporting themselves with a tent are over and all you kids trying to sell your first crops for a hundred a zip are OVER but as far as a growers future it is a brave new world. Good weed in Colorado is 100-125 nd bunk weed is everywhere and hardly worth toilet paper. Hell that's how it outta be anyways. Price drops never hurt me as bad as seeing punk young fuccking clueless growers taking my business with shit hay bud at my price . Fuck all that. Cali fyi is likely even more flooded than colo though cuz simple logistics we are surrounded and closer to the US market and cali grows a ton more cuz a weather but also thst is gonna change dramatic next few seasons because Colorado has a lot of excellent geography for growing outs. Big time

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK now skip ahead. Conservatives are elected to the White House and also control both houses of Congress and yet we still don`t have a respectable Federal Cannabis Legalization law in place. What do you all think is going to happen when the Fed starts withdrawing funding to states that don`t fall in line with there drug war policies? We forget we are ALL criminals until all local , state and federal laws change to make us free! We do very much need to work together as a united front for all our constitutional rights and freedoms !!!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Feds don't have control anymore, too many states made it legal. It's the will of the people. People forget the power of the people. The only way cannabis will take a 180 is a huge campaign to "retrain" the public on the dangers of cannabis. I don't see that happening with all the crap going on around the world, maybe I am dreamin'.

Stalks

Stalks

OUTLAW growers paved the way for each n every lil punk poser blowing up a tent today. And FYI we are going no where just planning HUGE gardens these days kids! Some of us got different niches like me I'm organizing a legal seed company in COLO I wanna smoke every gland I produce soon n sell beans fuck this zoo!
Roll up your sleeves it is time to FArm. If I risked life in prison for hundreds a plants in the 90s why the fuck wouldn't I risk fines in confiscation for tens a thousands a plants now its legal as fuck huh? I'm a fuckin Outlaw criminal fucker and what ever I can get away with growing in turn to a stack a cash I will...and fuck anyone and anything in my way I pity them.........
undergrounds going no where and hell n Colo the blackmarkets spreading its wings again and crushing all the dispensaries value or profit potential all to hell. We can make it at 15-2k even less and ball like mother fuckers see but the legit faggots are feeling the pinch. Days of kids supporting themselves with a tent are over and all you kids trying to sell your first crops for a hundred a zip are OVER but as far as a growers future it is a brave new world. Good weed in Colorado is 100-125 nd bunk weed is everywhere and hardly worth toilet paper. Hell that's how it outta be anyways. Price drops never hurt me as bad as seeing punk young fuccking clueless growers taking my business with shit hay bud at my price . Fuck all that. Cali fyi is likely even more flooded than colo though cuz simple logistics we are surrounded and closer to the US market and cali grows a ton more cuz a weather but also thst is gonna change dramatic next few seasons because Colorado has a lot of excellent geography for growing outs. Big time

Damn straight boss!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Anybody know the current rate in the Tahoe region for true artisan quality A++ fully organic indoor packages? What about A++ shatter zips?

PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

I wish it was the 90s when i could just grow 15 or 20 plants and support my family all you new age medical growers and the ones who got scripts when growing became legal and drove the price down because you couldn't sell it you didnt have clientele lets us guys that werent worried about the risk have the game back 1000 dollars outdoor pounds where unheard of indoor was nothing lesd than 2000 indo 3000 let us have it back before it's legal

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The dispensaries in south LA have all went to shit. I stopped vending.
Please explain. The prices are so shit out here on the streets in Co. I've heard people driving out to so cal to move work! I'm not willing to drive through the gauntlet weather going east or west so I may have to move. I dropped a pre 98 bubba lb for 18 how does that compare to the so cal market?

Top Bottom