how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frebo

frebo

We have a new billboard in Medford, Oregon advertising $4 grams at a new dispensary. That would be $1762 a pound retail. What do you think they paid for that? Don't even comment on what the quality might be because there are thousands of people growing some outrageous outdoor as well as indoor weed here. It is just a supply and demand thing which has created the best weed at the lowest prices. Come visit Oregon

Minkus

Minkus

Anyone here vended to any Bay Area dispensaries? I've heard SPARC was looking at taking new vendors, trying to get a feel for Bay Area pricing right now for Indoor/Outdoor? What's the typical offer for each?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
What`s a good price for some pressed orange cookies ,SFV, and GG4?
DSCN0595
DSCN0596

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got a possible buyer but not sure what the value is these days. This represents hours and hours of work and lots of expense on my part because I`m on generator power out here in the woods. local prices are about 150 per cake (1oz.)( not that great). thinking of taking a trip down South with it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No residue if you dab it. Is that a bulk price? I`m looking at letting it go by the lbs.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Not sure, you would have to go on a search. I definitely see solventless everywhere upto 100 a gram retail

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I got a possible buyer but not sure what the value is these days. This represents hours and hours of work and lots of expense on my part because I`m on generator power out here in the woods. local prices are about 150 per cake (1oz.)( not that great). thinking of taking a trip down South with it.
Ya I think you deserve a bit more then that especially if it's dabbable.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still a lot of stash in the hills but some people are getting low and looking for it now. Next year will be much higher prices around here with the new county grow codes and the drought still going on. It`s getting harder and harder to get water and it`s getting very expensive to have it delivered by truck, if you can even get them to deliver it! Most people are putting in around 10% of what they grew last year and almost all of the people who came from out of the area have packed up and left .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Depending on the quality and if you can dab it without any residue you could microplane it and call it solventless and sell it for 20 a gr in socal.

Not sure, you would have to go on a search. I definitely see solventless everywhere upto 100 a gram retail

I don`t make solvents , my stuff is all organic/ medical grade. I don`t even use solvents derived hash or oil unless I know it was made from white lightning whiskey!

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Well if its looks like what sox makes then I think you can definitely get rid of it. Pucks will be harder.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well if its looks like what sox makes then I think you can definitely get rid of it. Pucks will be harder.

pucks or squares don`t make a difference in quality, that's just the shape they are pressed into.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m thinking $5 a gram in bulk . that`s if they want the whole 7 lbs. that comes to nearly $16,000. I think that`s a deal and worth my time but not a total rip for me. Yes it`s worth more but I can hardly walk around from club to club with my disabilities so I always get burned in prices because of that. The thing is I need to make a fast trip and back as I got a garden to tend to and animals as well. I also may have 7 lbs. of bud from my garden to let go. mostly GG4,thin mint and SFV(via skunk phenol) so would be nice to just make one stop and unload it all so I can head right back up North. If someone wanted to do the foot work they could make a lot more than I could. Just saying.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Still a lot of stash in the hills but some people are getting low and looking for it now. Next year will be much higher prices around here with the new county grow codes and the drought still going on. It`s getting harder and harder to get water and it`s getting very expensive to have it delivered by truck, if you can even get them to deliver it! Most people are putting in around 10% of what they grew last year and almost all of the people who came from out of the area have packed up and left .
What grow codes are they putting into place?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Butte county- 50 square foot grow area per script. No more than three script per grow on ten + acres. Must be a resident of the county for two years to grow. fine of 500 for the first fine, 1000 per day after that. Plus expenses of I ratification of grow area if extra is not removed must have an approved home and live on sight. Any and all other code violations will be applied , no search warrant needed. anyone cane make an unanimous complaint. They do not even need to be in the USA!

Top Bottom