how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

Butte county- 50 square foot grow area per script. No more than three script per grow on ten + acres. Must be a resident of the county for two years to grow. fine of 500 for the first fine, 1000 per day after that. Plus expenses of I ratification of grow area if extra is not removed must have an approved home and live on sight. Any and all other code violations will be applied , no search warrant needed. anyone cane make an unanimous complaint. They do not even need to be in the USA!
is there a reasoning behind that? drought?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh and if it`s not your property you need written consent from the owner. Any un-paid fines go against the property as a tax lien.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Geez, I thought keif would have a higher value then buds?
Sadly not often! It takes 10 lbs. of bud to make the kief for a lbs. of hash, much more material if fine trim is used and a lot more labor. Thus a pound of hash has about the same trachoma's as 10 lbs. of bud it came from more or less depending on strain and grow abilities. Now oil goes for a lot more than pressed bud does, but takes equipment and it`s just not organic. If someone were to want to they could grind the cakes up and make oil from it I guess. It should make 90% or more of it`s weight into oil. That would increase the value at the clubs a great deal. it would roughly make the same amount of oil as 70 lbs. of the same bud if it were used. Not really sure the price oil is going for but that it would require a little work and knowhow as well as the equipment. Not nearly as much work as using bud though!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That`s a krap price! I saw Orange cookies buds going for $85 a gram just last Fall in ocean side at a dispensary! They were lined up out the door and it was selling like hot cakes ! I think they were getting about the same for GG4 and a bunch of other strains, all were very dank stuff. Shatter should go for much more than that! I think it`s going for around$ 45 here in Butte County on the streets when it can be found. I know my pressed hash only goes for about $150 an oz. that`s only about $5.36 a gram but that's in an area that is flooded with cannabis most of the year. People here sell most of there stuff in SF or down South and sometimes to middle men (mostly from out of state?) because of the low prices locally. Now I don`t much like the high prices dispensaries charge their customers for medicine but I also don`t think they should be buying at dirt prices and then marking it up so high. If they paid a fare price the grower and kept the price to the customer reasonable that would be different. But they can`t be paying a fare price to growers with shatter going for such a low price as that!

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

Can we get updated prices for norcal/socal regions? When this thread started, people would list strains and prices they ranged from, which was very helpful for people to not get ripped off.

Norcal: x-x?
Socal: x-x?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

That`s a krap price! I saw Orange cookies buds going for $85 a gram just last Fall in ocean side at a dispensary! They were lined up out the door and it was selling like hot cakes ! I think they were getting about the same for GG4 and a bunch of other strains, all were very dank stuff. Shatter should go for much more than that! I think it`s going for around$ 45 here in Butte County on the streets when it can be found. I know my pressed hash only goes for about $150 an oz. that`s only about $5.36 a gram but that's in an area that is flooded with cannabis most of the year. People here sell most of there stuff in SF or down South and sometimes to middle men (mostly from out of state?) because of the low prices locally. Now I don`t much like the high prices dispensaries charge their customers for medicine but I also don`t think they should be buying at dirt prices and then marking it up so high. If they paid a fare price the grower and kept the price to the customer reasonable that would be different. But they can`t be paying a fare price to growers with shatter going for such a low price as that!

$85 for a gram of bud? Maybe on mars but not in Cali. If you have truly spectacular OG shatter or cake badder then maybe you can get 30-40 wholesale if you know the right people. There are still some grams of wax going for $100 retail in socal but its outrageously good quality. Normal good quality wax in socal is going for 60 a gr on average retail I'd say. Dispensaries pay half of what they can make on it from what I've seen. Seems pretty fair to me and I don't own a dispensary.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well things change. I`m not sure what prices are doing this year but I do know the cream of the crop goes for more and sometimes the name also goes for more regardless if it`s worth it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think that was in ocean side, last year. That was also retail at a dispensary. They only carried the top tier of the cream of the crop. I think they also won the LA High Times cup later that year. But hey it`s all cool Bro .

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I new thing is happening in my area. Right now people from legal states are begging for product. I have been getting calls left and right about my product, and how much is available. I moved everything I had from my deps, before it was dry, for 2g+ a pack. I hope this keeps up till' full season harvest. I am in Cali btw.

People wanted the herb so bad they offered 1500 for untrimmed buds.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I been getting inquiries also. I could middle man some of what`s left locally but I`d only be able to make maybe 100 a unit and I have my hands full getting my crop watered , not sure it would be worth it unless they could handle 25 units and come to my area to pick it up. Even then it would be hard finding enough quality to do that. I can`t remember it being this dry around here before.

Top Bottom