how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frebo

frebo

Wow! Right now it is perfectly "State" legal for medical MJ participants to sell excess to the dispensaries. In my region, Southern Oregon, the dispensaries usually pay around $$1200 to 1400 per lb. However the the seller must pay up front for the testing. That can run anywhere from $100 to $200 depending on the lab.

This was very clever of the state of Oregon. While they are formulating the rules for recreational marijuana the medical growers can sell any excess weed to the dispensaries. This years weather made for a good harvest and so again supply and demand have lowered what a dispensary will pay. I heard one local dispensary is selling 8 lbs. of recreational a day. So, that excess will be sold legally instead of being exported illegally to other states.
Dispensaries are starting to do their own testing to insure that the testing results are for sure the SAME as the weed.
I bought a gram of Black Domina for $5 yesterday.
The city of Medford tried to ban growing, indoor or outdoor, for inside the city. The people showed up a city council meeting and now it will go to a vote of the people in the spring.

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

Right now that is the price for outdoor flowers. However, every situation is different. For example, most dispencery owners have large outdoor gardens and only purchase indoor and concentrates.

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

This was very clever of the state of Oregon. While they are formulating the rules for recreational marijuana the medical growers can sell any excess weed to the dispensaries. This years weather made for a good harvest and so again supply and demand have lowered what a dispensary will pay. I heard one local dispensary is selling 8 lbs. of recreational a day. So, that excess will be sold legally instead of being exported illegally to other states.
Dispensaries are starting to do their own testing to insure that the testing results are for sure the SAME as the weed.
I bought a gram of Black Domina for $5 yesterday.
The city of Medford tried to ban growing, indoor or outdoor, for inside the city. The people showed up a city council meeting and now it will go to a vote of the people in the spring.
Things are getting progressively interesting in Southern Oregon. I feel fortunate because I am located just outside of the Ban.

frebo

frebo

Right now that is the price for outdoor flowers. However, every situation is different. For example, most dispencery owners have large outdoor gardens and only purchase indoor and concentrates.

Our local dispensary owner grows indoor and buys outdoor. The outdoor HERE is nicer than the indoor because of our climate so there is very little indoor here. I know that will probably bring some conversation but if you don't agree bring your indoor out here to Oregon.

ise

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

Our local dispensary owner grows indoor and buys outdoor. The outdoor HERE is nicer than the indoor because of our climate so there is very little indoor here. I know that will probably bring some conversation but if you don't agree bring your indoor out here to Oregon.

ise
I grow both indoor and outdoor in Southern Oregon, I excited to see what testing and the canabus cups are going to do for this industry. I also have a controversial thought. I have a strain that tested lower in THC and 0 CBD, But I think it's better. I'll try to get my kid to upload the results so I can share them.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

high guys. i chimed in before here but now im asking rather than sharing this time. What are CBD flower and concentrate prices looking like? I dont often see cbd flower and still rare is cbd extract outside of popnaturals and a few others doing co2 oil. I know popnaturals acdc goes for 80/g retail and shops are paying 35-40/g. Flower, I have no idea, 3k+??.

I got acdc and charlottes web awaiting test results right now. If it tests right i dont know what im gonna do with it yet. lol. Anyone running cbd flower for shops??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The shops I've visited want to see flowers with a CBD level of at least 15%, so if you visited one of those shops (around Folsom, CA) then I think after testing and stuff, they may be interested in those flowers. I didn't ask about concentrates because I only make oil, very roughly, here at home.

We didn't get into pricing because my test results were not what they were after.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Thanks for the reply @Seamaiden! What were your test results, and what variety if you dont mind me asking?

I will update as I get closer to dropping my stuff as I have late season GH going right now with CW and ACDC and . The testing place lost their main guy (R.I.P. little old dude) so ive been waiting since beginning of October for results. :( Should have them soon tho.

Just wanted some negotiating power or at least know what to expect when i go in with cbd instead of thc.
Anyone else care to share?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for the reply @Seamaiden! What were your test results, and what variety if you dont mind me asking?
Results were for what was sent to me as Skunk #1, the shop owner and I both agreed with THC @ 5% and CBD @7% it was not any Skunk variety. The other was Sweet & Sour Widow by CBDCrew and tested out at 6% THC and 6% CBD.

The shops I went to used SC Labs and would only accept test results from them. I paid $40/test. There's a home test kit I haven't look at in quite a while since things around here have gone whonky, and now I'm drawing a blank on the url. Aha! Seek and ye shall find.

http://www.thctestkits.com/

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Have you ever used them or comapred results with sc labs or something like that. Im going to look in to it. would be nice to test my own stuff instead of taking samples around that the people go in the back and smoke lol. IDK if they do that but i have heard some stories.

edit: theres alot of info to read thanks @Seamaiden gonna get to it later today

R

rascali

Have you ever used them or comapred results with sc labs or something like that. Im going to look in to it. would be nice to test my own stuff instead of taking samples around that the people go in the back and smoke lol. IDK if they do that but i have heard some stories

ya, if you're carrying CBD samples i wouldn't worry about that! lol the heads at the shop might be tempted by some really, really loud regular sample, but CBD - not so much...

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Idk why but the cbd completes me lol. Mixing cbd and THC is a more fullfilling high. I would swoop CBD before the only cause everyone has THC samples. :/ to each their own I suppose.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
CBD is very helpful to have in the mix. For example, make an oil/elixir for my husband, so he can sleep. Once I started adding some CBD product to the mix, he's getting far superior results, and he's not being left completely stoned out of his gourd like the old, high-THC mix could do.
Have you ever used them or comapred results with sc labs or something like that. Im going to look in to it. would be nice to test my own stuff instead of taking samples around that the people go in the back and smoke lol. IDK if they do that but i have heard some stories.

edit: theres alot of info to read thanks @Seamaiden gonna get to it later today
I have not. I had planned on buying the kit earlier this year but things just haven't worked out well in that regard.

CannaBidz

CannaBidz

Results were for what was sent to me as Skunk #1, the shop owner and I both agreed with THC @ 5% and CBD @7% it was not any Skunk variety. The other was Sweet & Sour Widow by CBDCrew and tested out at 6% THC and 6% CBD.

The shops I went to used SC Labs and would only accept test results from them. I paid $40/test. There's a home test kit I haven't look at in quite a while since things around here have gone whonky, and now I'm drawing a blank on the url. Aha! Seek and ye shall find.

http://www.thctestkits.com/

Hi Seamaden, we carry those THC test kits also at, www.CannaBidz.com

Top Bottom