how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Shit Im fixin to do like everybody that export to my area, no more shinny buds from this guy. Those will only be for photos and persona stash, i tell these shit heads that their buds are being stripped for oil runs before they get it and they dont care, so.......

420circuit

420circuit

Legalization in Colorado has resulted in lower prices. Prices are not decreasing because of quality problems, they are going down because of the increased amount being grown. I expect that the number of growers will increase again this year, so if demand remains constant, prices will continue to decline. Maybe 50 dollar ounces will slow down the influx of growers moving here from other states. The people who ship their buds out of state are taking a huge risk, many of them can now add "defendant" to their resumes. If the feds make it legal, the bottom will drop out and pricing will plummet as supply would increase a lot. Lucky for big growers that the feds are unlikely to legalize. Too bad for people who buy buds, the price will be high as long as it is illegal where they are.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You nuggs look proper @Muckman420 and I'm glad you didn't budge.
But this is what is coming scumbags want cheap all around, I make a living off this plant and I would have had to sell in most cases rather then sit on it and let the late fees build. And what really sucks is once you go to that price they will never want to pay more again.
Ding ding ding! It's called "setting the precedent." ;)
I posted up pics of recent ads in the weekly free magazine in CO called Westword, showing current prices and was surprised by the comments that said I am an idiot and a loser who doesn't know anything about weed.
Yeah, those comments surprised me, too. I honestly think people thought it was *you* who'd created all of it, missed entirely that you were simply the messenger.

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

I been following the colo threads closely. Pretty crazy stuff. Figure we have 2 years until it gets that bad? Most of the big time players here seem to be in the export business anyway?

showmegreen

showmegreen

I've always figured why ol'boy wats his face back in tha day got us/our forfathers ta federally illegalized weed cause it ruined tha timber industry and then they kept er illegal medicinally cuz tha doctorin folk couldn't make money on it cuz ya can't regulate it if everyone can grow. So think about it thar fer a minute. If y'all grow that bottom drops out now tha price drives drunk an crashes. Unferchinitly it takes shit out with it. Hopefully not any of y'all. But it will happen. So next state please?! An so on an so forth till all aspects are drained of potential profits per state then miss lady liberty deems it legal cross tha board. And once again citizens of tha USSA. America once and again is free! Free at last! Halla lulla!
Man that thar Blue Cheese stuff y'all got out here gits ya goin. Not too shabby if I might add.

S

Spacemann

Getting ounces here in So. Cal from the dispensaries for $200 or less. Decent herb too...

Now... If I get it on the street people want close to $280.00 for the same...

In my area its cheaper to hit the clinic than buy off of the "local vendors"

Go Fig.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Getting ounces here in So. Cal from the dispensaries for $200 or less. Decent herb too...

Go Fig.
show us a pic, smoke any weed on here and it will nock your dick in the dirt. la clinics sell boo boo compared to what you can grow

Muckman420

Muckman420

Go Fig.
not to mention for 200 a month you wont bother with the clubs unless your lookin to get some quick cash like a pawnsop for weed imo, dont knock it till you try it

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

Does anyone know if the Norcal scene is taking donations higher than 2500 an elbow? Seems lately lot of quotes around 2400 or below.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

Go Fig.

Put a scope on it and ask yourself, "Where are the trichome heads?"
that is why it's only decent.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Does anyone know if the Norcal scene is taking donations higher than 2500 an elbow? Seems lately lot of quotes around 2400 or below.
even in socal roughly 24 to 26 a pack and its gotta be frosty, stay home and call a few homies you can get at least 32 gor top shelf, up north expect around 24 on the high end

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

That's what I was saying Muckman. I just dropped off some Dream Queen for 23 and it was absolute fire, but had to negotiate forever. In socal I get 26+ for it and 25 is considered a gift from the heavens where all the store owners high five each other as I walk out the door.

Wish some places would take more than one pack... bunch of places in SD used to do that but shut down... blah stupid DA.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's what I was saying Muckman. I just dropped off some Dream Queen for 23 and it was absolute fire, but had to negotiate forever. In socal I get 26+ for it and 25 is considered a gift from the heavens where all the store owners high five each other as I walk out the door.

Wish some places would take more than one pack... bunch of places in SD used to do that but shut down... blah stupid DA.
You should just be happy you can take anything to a club :)

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

2400 is the top price I see in Socal. There's no way anyone I know pays more than that unless it's the best OG around, and even then it's only gonna be a couple hundred more. That's all private buyers though, I don't know what dispensaries charge because I won't deal with them.

Every guy growing more than his existing patients demand is driving down the price. Every guy growing more than his reputation can move is driving down the price. Every guy shopping his weed around because nobody asked him to grow it in the first place is driving down the price.

If I had a shop and you walk in with a pound that should be worth 24, the fact that you haven't sold it yourself and you are asking a stranger to buy it from you tells me that you can't get 24 for it, so why shouldn't I lowball you? Vendors get treated like desperate travelling salesman because that's what they are.

When you have the right reputation in the right circles, people will have your next harvest marked on their calendar and they will get in contact with you.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I've been out of bud for a while now while remodeling rooms. So I had to have a friend get me some. I paid 2k for 1/2#. Fuckin sucks

Muckman420

Muckman420

I've been out of bud for a while now while remodeling rooms. So I had to have a friend get me some. I paid 2k for 1/2#. Fuckin sucks
you got ripped of mate, half pack for 8 maybe 9if it was really great, maybe 1k with a proper 3month plus cure

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Dang that'd be sweet, shit is so high priced here. I wish that would of been the case growgod, haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom