how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I'm from Texas originally and know plenty of growers in tx. They grow og, cookies, and so forth. Indoor. Whole sale prices in tx are 3600 avg for #s. Only people that pay 400 for zips is people that sell in the ghetto ass parts and usually have trap houses that also sell other shit. Not worth dealing with. Too much outdoor garbage lowering prices. Not Enough people k ow the difference between ok bud and great bud. Most folks just want to get high and would rather buy lower quality imported bud than top shelf Indoor. You might get 4 a unit but you'll sit on that shit for along time. Anyone with weight is in the mid 3s
That's interesting because I was working in west Texas a few years back I was all over people weren't smoking very good quality in midland oddessa forget about the sticks out by FT Stockton they were smoking mexi brick if they could get it buying that fake weed stuff they sell in high times at gas stations in oddessa. A lot of ranch land out there for cheap ranchers with thousands of acres as I was riding on theses leases I would often think to myself there is a lot of money to be made here. I take it you live in Austin or around a bigger city possibly south Texas? West Texas was a trip oddly enough cocaine was everywhere in the oilfield out there especially in those one horse towns like irran,mcCamey,Crane.

F

FooDoo

I just visited a buddy in a non legal state and he showed me some garbage outdoor blue dream that he said cost him 3600. Told him back home he could have gotten it for 900-1200 lol

Decent ins by him are 4k and good ins are 44

CaliShark

CaliShark

The market is still crashing...The dispensaries around me in SoCal are offering me $1800-2300, for my top shelf fire OG's and popular sativas. This is rediculous. I could grow shit and make that price.

The black market isn't much better. They don't want to pay anymore than $2300. I'm still searching for a market/buyer that respects the quality of my product and is willing to pay what I deserve.

Here are some pictures so people can see the quality I'm talking about. Plus @Shamus was asking to see A+ product. I rate this bud a 8.5-9 out of 10. Only reason it's not higher is because I feel there is always room for improvement. I will never rate my bud 9.5 or 10. That being said this product is top shelf hands down.

Martin Candy OG:

SFV OG:

Kosher Tangie OG:

J1:

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Money over weeding your getting 2300 your doing really well for yourself, that being said, you will most likely be wishing you were getting 23 in the near future.:) The more you grow the less they will pay, when your calling them I garrentee your price is going to drop. Or you willbe sitting on it forever!

F

FooDoo

I dont think for that price, but ya never know.

Without question if they're legit elite cuts. Most out of state growers see us as snoby greedy rednecks that hog all the good stuff. I personally don't grow the cuts floating around and stick to finding my own phenos thru beans and share everything I got, but when I visit friends in non legal states they always have only the worst to say about people back west. My last buddy vented it to me this way "making a sick cut and sharing it with only yourself or 4 buddies is like spending 50 million on the world's best amusement park and only letting yourself go on the rides"

F

FooDoo

Those days are long gone for me but there was a time You would of had a pm by now

At one point 10-15 years ago i was back and forth from cail 20 times a year paying 32-36 a unit letting them go here 48-56

10 years ago I was living in Arcata grabbing flavors from my neighbor for 15 and driving it down to LA for 36-38

A

A-Roe

10 light room will get you 20 years aswell
Ill be damned if I do anything over 5 do 3 for anything under 100L's
Hell I know someone who paid 2k for 5 cookie cuts shipped to a non med state
Would have to b ogs and different one and I'm only paying half now and half after harvest to legitimize the cuts, its too easy to send someone great S1 selections and say theyre the real thing, you'll never find out until you smoke.

Reactions: 313
A

A-Roe

Haja ya I got a friend in jersey still today getting 52 :)
I could probably get that if I break down to zips, but in my part of my state its hard to get 36, and we are far as can possible be from any med state, but go 30 minutes in either direction and the price jumps to 44. When Im in the city they think I be lying about our prices until they bring they ass to the country and see its more work moving than most major citys in a ten state area. 10 new federal indictments just handed out, that makes 18 this year in a city of 30k.

Top Bottom