how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Locseti

He quoted a spam post, @markscastle

Seamaiden, I believe we live in the same county, I'm just curious how fellow growers in AC are responding to the 100 sq ft limit throughout the county and outright ban within some city limits. Will you adhere ? Have you Attended any city council meetings? I'm still deciding what to do this season..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Seamaiden, I believe we live in the same county, I'm just curious how fellow growers in AC are responding to the 100 sq ft limit throughout the county and outright ban within some city limits. Will you adhere ? Have you Attended any city council meetings? I'm still deciding what to do this season..
The growers who are blowing it up will continue to do so. The medical patients are either moving, like I am (forced out of this dead/dying county by the simple fact of no work), or adapting as best they can. If I were staying, because I've been so vocal I would make sure I was within the square footage allotment. I have attended no city council meetings, only county board of supervisor meetings, as I did the meeting in.. I wanna say January, when this allotment was determined.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
:DI got a guy in town paying $2200 cash up to ten at a time. And another guy paying $2600 but can't drop as much. That's with no risk.
With risk and all the stress that comes with a sweet 3500 if your gut can take it:smoking:

Kalikush

Kalikush

:DI got a guy in town paying $2200 cash up to ten at a time. And another guy paying $2600 but can't drop as much. That's with no risk.
With risk and all the stress that comes with a sweet 3500 if your gut can take it:smoking:

Is that dispensary vs black market?

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Let's get this thread back on track. What do u think per pound. It's much more purple in person. Frosty and great potency. We're in the Sacramento area. It's KDS seeds grape d from the farm here and grown indoor.

frebo

frebo

Let's get this thread back on track. What do u think per pound. It's much more purple in person. Frosty and great potency. We're in the Sacramento area. It's KDS seeds grape d from the farm here and grown indoor.

Get ready for the first year of legal weed in Oregon. I think the price will plummet nation wide once this crop comes in. I drive around our county and large grows that look like vineyards with 8' fences are very common and plentiful. Sell early if you can. That purple is common place and more colorful grown under the sun. Some average weed sold this last year for $800-1000 a pound. Next year up to six more states, including California, will have legal weed. How low do you think it will go then?

frebo

frebo

Your not saying $1k lb ft good purple indoor are you?

No, but I think it could be. Outdoor growers do not have as much invested in the grow as you do because of electricity costs, lights, building, etc. Much of the outdoor here is as nice OR BETTER than indoor. Last year I sold a pound and it was resold AS INDOOR for $3500 in another state.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Get ready for the first year of legal weed in Oregon. I think the price will plummet nation wide once this crop comes in. I drive around our county and large grows that look like vineyards with 8' fences are very common and plentiful. Sell early if you can. That purple is common place and more colorful grown under the sun. Some average weed sold this last year for $800-1000 a pound. Next year up to six more states, including California, will have legal weed. How low do you think it will go then?
Lmao like this is something people haven't been doing the past 30 years?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Price won't plummet here in Oregun. With the tax the state has imposed on us the legal weed prices keep going up. And guess what ladies and gentlemen that's called revenue and what do the greedy little basterds down in Salem like the most? Once they get this figured out and sit back and look at what they've created BAMMM, "we need money for schools, roads, light rail and there bottomless pockets. All the while the black market is just sitting back minding its own business still supplying there medical patients with the top quality product a private grower can create at a affordable price not taxed. While all the needy weed heads are standing in line for there $18 grams. Sad but true. Oh $2000 black market. I've heard $2500-$3500 dispensarys. In oregun.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I'm guessing around what @frebo quoted, as well, especially in NorCal. Maybe 1400 in SoCal? Would be my guess, anyways. The dispensaries really gouge you.

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Normally I get $200 a ounce for this selling to patients by the ounce. I'm just a little backed up so wanted to unload some. I was thinking $2000 a lb....but $1000 lb for purple indoor is insane. Not saying your not right, it's been a few years since I've dropped at dispceries, but if prices are that low this will be the last time. I mean they'll sell it for $50 an 1/8. That's $5k a lb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom