how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frebo

frebo

Price won't plummet here in Oregun. With the tax the state has imposed on us the legal weed prices keep going up. And guess what ladies and gentlemen that's called revenue and what do the greedy little basterds down in Salem like the most? Once they get this figured out and sit back and look at what they've created BAMMM, "we need money for schools, roads, light rail and there bottomless pockets. All the while the black market is just sitting back minding its own business still supplying there medical patients with the top quality product a private grower can create at a affordable price not taxed. While all the needy weed heads are standing in line for there $18 grams. Sad but true. Oh $2000 black market. I've heard $2500-$3500 dispensarys. In oregun.

I with some friends sold to a Portland dispensary last fall and got $1200 a pound for 23 pounds. It was all outdoor.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I with some friends sold to a Portland dispensary last fall and got $1200 a pound for 23 pounds. It was all outdoor.
That's great, I sold 5 pounds of untrimed all OD on the " black market" last fall for $5000. Walk into a dispensary rite now and try to do what you did last fall and get back to me. I garuntee you if it's a legitimate recreational dispensary you will be turned away unless you have connections. Are you a strictly OD grower? Do you have any indoor rooms? Most peeps I know prefer the gonga from an indoor grow.

frebo

frebo

That's great, I sold 5 pounds of untrimed all OD on the " black market" last fall for $5000. Walk into a dispensary rite now and try to do what you did last fall and get back to me. I garuntee you if it's a legitimate recreational dispensary you will be turned away unless you have connections. Are you a strictly OD grower? Do you have any indoor rooms? Most peeps I know prefer the gonga from an indoor grow.

I have tried some of the dispensaries indoor and it was good but not really better than my OD, especially for the cost. The dispensaries in SOUTHERN Oregon all seem to be growing their own indoor as well as OD and you are correct the dispensaries in Portland now do not want OD. I do have indoor rooms but just for mothers and clones. There is something really special about our climate here in the "Emerald Triangle". We get much better weather here.
Really, I see a real glut coming. I can't drive anywhere here without seeing grow after grow peaking over 8' fences.

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Guarantee to be paid in 3 weeks. It'll be sold I'm sure in a few days. Was a big place with good high grade bud.

But get this , the dude weighs out 1lb and weighs it at 454 grams. I was like isn't a lb 448 and he says yea but it's standard in the industry to use 454? Since when I haven't felt with clubs in a couple years so this was news to me.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I always thought,, In many (most?) medical marijuana states, dispensaries are required to be a non-profit collective of patients. They are not allowed to sell cannabis directly but can take donations to cover the cost of production and operations.
In order to sell, you must be a legal MMJ patient not only with doctors papers but,
You have to be registered with the state and then file for a nonprofit business license.

California Prop 215 patients are able to turn their excess meds over to collectives and co-ops who will then help facilitate transactions between its members so that you may be compensated for the costs you incurred in producing the meds. In other words, as long as you are a state medical card holder and a member of the collective you are dealing with, they are able to accept your overages and reimburse you for them. That said,
Forums are no substitute for good legal advice in this particular field of law within the area that you will be operating in. Expect to pay $250-$300/hour for that type of legal assistance.

And if dispensaries are buying from anyone off the street like Black market trading then its not going to be long before you see there doors busted in and raided.
With this kind of business you best be on the legal side of things
Not saying there buying things behind closed doors etc but it might not be a wise decision when they get audited and that is a fine line producing over amounts of weed but sales show
So they could be running 2 sets of books

Best of luck.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

28.35 grams per oz
28.35 x 16 =453.6 from back when i went to school
actually it's 28.349 per wiki
all you cats using 28 flat per oz must be using that new math

fwiw

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Yeah I don't know it's pretty simple in Cali, I sold to clubs from 2008-20014.
You get you medical marijuana card, and your legal to sell to clubs. That's all they need to see is you paper work. Clubs usually pay cash. Yeah it's shady, it certainly isn't non profit. They bought my stuff for 1800 and will sell it for $6k+.
It's supposed to be non profit but they all are. Who would take the risk of doing it if they weren't making profit. But fuck at 1800lb I won't deal with clubs until it nessasary. That's non profit.....on my side at least...lol

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Thanks for clearing that up. I always assumed an ounce was 28....

28.35 grams per oz
28.35 x 16 =453.6 from back when i went to school
actually it's 28.349 per wiki
all you cats using 28 flat per oz must be using that new math

Thanks for clearing that up. I always assumed an ounce was 28....

fwiw

R

rascali

"Much of the outdoor here is as nice OR BETTER than indoor. Last year I sold a pound and it was resold AS INDOOR for $3500 in another state."

Uh, it's ALL sold as indoor in another state… lol

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Yeah yeah, every outdoor grower thinks there bud is better then indoor.
I'm sure there are some outdoor growers that grow great bud, but in general indoor will be better then outdoor. Maybe the indoor growers in your area just don't know what they're doing.
Outdoor is usually more leafy and less potent, and less dense in general.
I grow indoor and outdoor, and my outdoors look insane, but it's still not of the same quality as my indoor grown under cmh lights.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

"Much of the outdoor here is as nice OR BETTER than indoor. Last year I sold a pound and it was resold AS INDOOR for $3500 in another state."

Uh, it's ALL sold as indoor in another state… lol
Word

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Yeah yeah, every outdoor grower thinks there bud is better then indoor.
I'm sure there are some outdoor growers that grow great bud, but in general indoor will be better then outdoor. Maybe the indoor growers in your area just don't know what they're doing.
Outdoor is usually more leafy and less potent, and less dense in general.
I grow indoor and outdoor, and my outdoors look insane, but it's still not of the same quality as my indoor grown under cmh lights.

Bull Shit , Have you had it lab tested ??? or are you going by eye sight ,, Seriously there is not a light on the planet that comes remotely close to what the sun is capable of , Think about it
You may think your bud is better but again nothing beats mother nature a perfectly grown out door plant will not only destroy a indoor plant in yields but also in everything else
Facts a bigger plant will not only produce more yield but it will produce higher terps and THC Due to all the UV spectrum so many indoor growers wished they had
So again Fake lights reptile fake UV vs the real mcoy lol ok
Think i have to send my buddy mendo in here with his lab tests :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Bull Shit , Have you had it lab tested ??? or are you going by eye sight ,, Seriously there is not a light on the planet that comes remotely close to what the sun is capable of , Think about it
You may think your bud is better but again nothing beats mother nature a perfectly grown out door plant will not only destroy a indoor plant in yields but also in everything else
Facts a bigger plant will not only produce more yield but it will produce higher terps and THC Due to all the UV spectrum so many indoor growers wished they had
So again Fake lights reptile fake UV vs the real mcoy lol ok
Think i have to send my buddy mendo in here with his lab tests :)
Coming from a guy who grows 1 outdoor plant?:smoking:

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Coming from a guy who grows 1 outdoor plant?:smoking:
you keep thinking your a grow god lol but again seriously every forum needs a clown and i guess your it and for your info i got 7 out door an that is good enough
And yes i only do 2 plant indoor now but again back in the day :) it was multi grow rooms and thousands of plants and you call your self a grow god jeepers

PS again little do you know me i used to do 1200 plant out door grows you know spend 8k on amendments shit before you even make let alone order my own reciepe soil for the amendments so yeah keep thinking i only grow 1 plant lol i been and done grows you could only imagine then we all see your picture the very last one woo hoo your killing it
Picture 036
Picture 054
Cid 0204010829
Gallery 11738 4816 67835
Amendments
16 yards

Last edited:
Top Bottom