how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I have yet to try to sell mine, but love to hear how much others are getting for outdoor.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh yea offered 1000, turned it down. Then was offered 1200, turned that down as well. Really can't go that low for quality costs.

below frigid

below frigid

I was looking around and from what I saw outs were going from 900 to 1300. I had a smaller harvest than normal last fall do to an unexpected rodent explosion. A friend took all I had for 800 per, dried and broke down a bit but not trimmed. Might go the same route this year. Finding good trimmers is a pain and the little bit more I get on the back side is not worth the headache for me.

below frigid

below frigid

If they were taking 5 or 10 packs I would take the 12. Good luck, I hope you get what your looking for.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I'm looking to get 1,500-1600 . The cost of growing high quality organic makes 1200 a loss. And yes I can cover 10-30 units. Not much interested in 1-2 at a time. I sometimes ground ship 1-10 units but not going half way up or down the state delivering less than 10. I also won't cross state lines! But I do have people who pick up from out of state sometimes. Unless you have mid grade I can't see how anyone could aford to ask less than 1400. Hell besides the cost of growing it's very labour intensive. Add up the hours and at 1200 your better off working at a fast food place!

Polar510

Polar510

I'm looking to get 1,500-1600 . The cost of growing high quality organic makes 1200 a loss. And yes I can cover 10-30 units. Not much interested in 1-2 at a time. I sometimes ground ship 1-10 units but not going half way up or down the state delivering less than 10. I also won't cross state lines! But I do have people who pick up from out of state sometimes. Unless you have mid grade I can't see how anyone could aford to ask less than 1400. Hell besides the cost of growing it's very labour intensive. Add up the hours and at 1200 your better off working at a fast food place!
Thats right !!!
I would rather smoke all of it before I give it away. To much work and operating cost even in a small grow to just give it away.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was looking around and from what I saw outs were going from 900 to 1300. I had a smaller harvest than normal last fall do to an unexpected rodent explosion. A friend took all I had for 800 per, dried and broke down a bit but not trimmed. Might go the same route this year. Finding good trimmers is a pain and the little bit more I get on the back side is not worth the headache for me.
i'd go as low as 1400 untrimmed. But i use a t-4 and go over it by hand afterwords.

below frigid

below frigid

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not when your a half mile from water, off grid. Got to tun generators for the fans all the time in yje greenhouse and that'd expensive!

R

Rawrthis

2100 again. A friend sold his for 14.

Now I heard from another guy that he sold his for 24 but since I did not see it happen, I don't want to say it is true. Up to you guys to figure that out

Smokey2bear

Smokey2bear

In Vancouver B.C as low as 1200 to about 2400 then they move it for 45 an 1/8

Monster762

Monster762

I am construction worker and building 80,000 sq ft grow area and dispensary in my state. They will not pay a dime here. Everything is 100% laboratory controlled. Literally wearing scrubs and can not even enter the area at all without going through the bathrooms and showering putting clothes in a locker and suiting up then you go out back door of bathroom into the grow area. So if you can not 100% prove it is completely uncontaminated they pay nothing. Plus they have 13 rooms 8 of which are flower. Each room (flower) has literally 82 industrial hps lights with green T8 bars in the ceilings.( sitting 17 ft up there. )Arctic insulated walls.co2 systems and computer regulated hydro lines strapped to the walls. They have rooftop a/c units ( more than 1) strapped to each room. It's ridiculous. And also running lec lights too (the 630s ) They spent 30 million dollars on this building. At least here in my state they aren't looking to buy anything. I know other states may be different but here they are going to pull thousands of pounds every other month. And this is plant 3. Plant 1&2 are a mystery still. I personally think they wasted a lot of money but they are pros for sure. And talking briefly to the main (hired) grower there they won't waste time or money on leds. I don't know they have their dead set way but are on real big boy shit for sure. Oh and they have all these fancy phd's too doctors to prescribe it and all. Also is secured with gates and armed personnel I had to put ID through and be cleared to work there.

Freshone

Freshone

80,000 sq ft is a drop in the bucket,they are getting ready to open up a 680,000 sq ft warehouse in adelanto and that is just 1 building out of many!
They are throwing millions around like dollar bills.

Monster762

Monster762

80,000 sq ft is a drop in the bucket,they are getting ready to open up a 680,000 sq ft warehouse in adelanto and that is just 1 building out of many!
They are throwing millions around like dollar bills.
Yeah I know. it's not even up in this state yet. They are doing this without a garuntee of being shut down. August is the green or red light. This is not in cali where things are much larger scale. This will be for east coast. D.C. Md D.C. Is recreational now but md has no green light at all yet. Not even medical. there is 2 more sites that are more out of the city. That there's no details on size. I'm sure they are larger. And this is just one company. There are about 10 companies set to be approved. This is right in a dense populated city. With no room for it really. And like I said they are rolling the dice with that money. Nothing is a go yet. It's all going to change soon. It'll be wide open or Feds will shut it down. Depends who's pockets get filled as with everything the goverment regulates. Dollars and cents. That's what it all comes to.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
All that lab stuff and when you burn any impurities get incenerated anyway. FOOLISH I'm not saying you shouldn't keep things clean ,but...

Monster762

Monster762

All that lab stuff and when you burn any impurities get incenerated anyway. FOOLISH I'm not saying you shouldn't keep things clean ,but...
I agree. They are crazy overkill on it all a ton of wasted money in my opinion. But that's the only way this state will bite. Until they see the turnover then they won't care as long as cash flow coming in. They are going to tax it to death I'm sure. It's basically extortion but that's the USA. Not allowed to have a gun but what do they do. Wear guns for power. It's not for crime it's to let people understand they run shit. They call the shots. Like I said if any everyday citizen did half of what they do they'd be put in prison for life. And forced to go there by a gun. They wield that gun and demand control and their percentage on everything. Anyone who actually takes the time to look at it will agree. I've got a pretty bad taste for government. Want out of here badly. But I'm not allowed to leave. They control that too. They want me to stay forever abide by their garbage rules and pay them 1/3 of my income. The sign coming into USA says " bend over and back in " idk I'm crazy cause I see things other people don't. Again that's my opinion. Some people(spoon fed people) never see that life and all is candy land for them.

guymandude

guymandude

I wonder if any other growers thought of forming a growers co-op to help get prices back up where they belong so the grower can be paid for their hard work. I'm really fucking sick of the piece of shit middle man making all the money

Monster762

Monster762

Idk the problem with that now is that the government has their hand in it. So unless they want someone else to see more money they will be the only ones making out. They will force it to be their way. They will demand how to do it and take theirs off the top for "allowing" people marijuana at all. Otherwise if people buck they will just go back to illegalizing it and raise the penalties. They truly don't give a rats ass about medical or any of that. It's about how much they can take. Dollars n cents. Or option 2 is that they completely run it and blow everyone out of the water on how cheap they can produce it. They don't need to pay electric they don't need to pay workers anything. They can force inmates to do everything by the book for about a dollar a day. Then they can lean on every supply company to get all of that cheaper then they just strongarm electric companies or cut tax on them to get free power to run it and it'll still be same prices at consumer level. Again they hold all of the power. And if anyone bucks enough they just go missing or mysteriously get caught up in some bs to be isolated in a prison in Alaska. That's how they carry it. They run everything. And if a group stands against them then martial law will kick in. People have already allowed their power to go too far. It's too late to change that. Like I said I want out. USA is nowhere near the land of the free. Think about what 1 thing do you actually have full freedom over in USA ?

Top Bottom