how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

Pounds are still getting good prices in michigan aren't they? I thought dispensaries up there were still paying 32-38 at least.

yes, i've been quoted this price by at least two different spots.

budfriend

budfriend

To All "Norcal folks"

People saying top shelf is going for 27 or less or max 32 IN SOCAL are LYING or STUPID. All of the Good successful dispeneries still pay good money for what flies of the self. I will say it is kind of capped at 36 though unless they keep calling and asking for more. Then you can get more. THEY cannot get enough true top shelf. The shitty dispenseries true won't pay but that is why they are shitty. So don't get connned by them. When they try to lowball you just say no sorry I get way more at "successfull" dispensery. They know of the successful dispensery and what to be successful to. Stick to your price.

As for outdoor. Now everyone grows twice as much and get half the price. And im not talking about the people who's outs look like ins.

You do have to be honest with yourself how good your last crop is because yes if it is not top shelf it goes to mids now. End of story. The gap is wider. 22-24. Maybe 27-28 if it is barely not perfect.

Yes blue dream, green crack, gdp, diesel, ect do not sell as top shelf much any more aka 55 an eighth.

Don't let these brokers lie to you or get conned by them. Find a better one. Yes maybe at that price it is REALY easy for them to move it but at that price you could get way more and they are making 600 a p at least...easily. Make 600 more and that is still at the really easy price to move stuff at. But really 32 bottom. 30 if it is big packs cash.. ok

The only reason price is going down is because people are taking less. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TRUE TOP SHELF.

Please "norcal" people do not give away your good indoor. If you are going to give it away don't grow it and stick to your outdoor or don't send it south. Just like you don't like all the people moving north to grow. People taking less are ruining it for everyone.

My friend just brought ??p from "norcal" and dropped 20 of them on one place and most at 36 some 32-34. They were happy. How cheap did you guys give it to them???? He does this once a week. This was this week.

Think of how much effort you put in the garden. Put a little effort in the second part and have some pride in your work.

L

Liberanos5

Pre Prop 215 business model:

Develop 2 solid outlets. Deposit all proceeds in a or more screw top five gallon bucket(s) with handle removed, buried in a secret spot. Maintain a real job that will cover your lifestyle and don't be flashy, eat well, travel a bit. Old school grower success story.
Ahhhhhhh life in the "Land Of Fruits And Nuts"!!! Traffic jams on 5, Tequila in San Ysidro! Tacate beer IN FACKEN TACATE!!!! Tank maneuvers at Camp Pendelton!!! I wonder if those guys picking the avocados in Vista are "Making Bank?" Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go change the oil in my snow blower, and call my broker and see WTF is happening to AAPL!!!:rolleyes:

green punk

green punk

Ahhhhhhh life in the "Land Of Fruits And Nuts"!!! Traffic jams on 5, Tequila in San Ysidro! Tacate beer IN FACKEN TACATE!!!! Tank maneuvers at Camp Pendelton!!! I wonder if those guys picking the avocados in Vista are "Making Bank?" Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go change the oil in my snow blower, and call my broker and see WTF is happening to AAPL!!!:rolleyes:

Nah more like sharpin the edges on my maul and snow shovel, and checking on the current WOOD situation.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Theres a few different things here. One the true meaning of top shelf, Alot of people want to think they have top shelf, Very few do. Not only does it have to be really good smoke, not cut early, flushed, It has to be chunky, trimmed nice, no shake, No small shit . People should have a tray with holes the size of a nickle, dump your lb out on it and see how much falls threw, Ive seen alot where half would. LOL Yes your going to get $2500 or less.
You have to be at the top of the game to get payed and to have your stuff in demand. The guys i deal with wont even look at what I give them, They already know what there getting. Top Shelf If you grow mids good luck so does everyone else and your going to get low balled, the next guy will take what they offer.
Second thing is middle men, they are out to make as much as they can and ussally have a idea of how much there going to get. They affraid to pay for top shelf because there only going to make a few $ They want to buy what ever at a set price and know what there going to make. They dont want to have to ask for more because they paid more. I think its funny when someones looking and they already know what they want to pay without even seeing it. There buy and sell price is already set.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Funky pardon my ignorance, but where is the D? I heard most dispensaries were gone, wondering what collectives are offering thier patients? DD

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I am guessing the Dirty South? I dunno.. But there are quite a few clubs in Cali still...

incognito

incognito

Sacto Clubs:

Fire OG - $32
Girl Scout Cookie - $36

Don't know what others are doing, but I have seen the pound price rise in the last year. Less clubs I guess. The market is trendy. What's hot brings home the highest price. Don't let anything go for less than $28. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Pound the pavement and get into the face of as many club buyers as possible. You will find clubs that are fair.

If you don't get the price you are looking for, don't be upset. Be polite and professional. You may fetch the price you want with a different strain. Ask the buyer what he is looking for or what strains move in his club. Remember, at any time, you can take your product and leave.

I have observed prices rise in the spring and summer months. I have experienced that the outdoor harvest has little effect on club prices in Sacto. Yes, the demand falls, but the clubs resist price reductions. They make up for the reduced customer base by pinching the growers. That is why I will not take less than $28, no matter what the strain.

This is all going to change. Clubs will pay for their bad karma. With the economic downturn, many are growing to survive. That's right, survive! Club owners know this and use it to their advantage. But, the economy is beginning to turn around. Soon, a grower will be able to dictate better pricing. When your broke and the mortgage is due, your over the falls in a barrel. When your working, the afforded holding power will force prices upward.

fractal

fractal

Sometimes it's hard to be polite and professional the way some club owners / buyers treat sellers they don't know. I had one place I called first, and they told me to come on through they would love to buy some ins. They copied my paper and all that, then their owner came out and took one look at me, shook his head and told me to get out. I think maybe he didn't like my humboldt sweatshirt, maybe thought I was a narc trying to look like a stoner? I don't know what it was but i asked for my paperwork back since I had no interest in doing biz with them and that dude hit the roof! He got super pissed when i wanted my paperwork back. Maybe he was having a bad day, or something about me he didn't like I have no clue. Only place I ever have been in that felt and acted professional was Harborside, and HPRC in hayward. And the club in santa cruz run by that guy Ken and his two super foxy blonde daughters.

incognito

incognito

Fractal, that buyer was nothing more than what you said. I think you are lucky. The asshole showed himself immediately and saved you the trouble of finding it out the hard way. Did you really want to work with a prick like that? Yep. I think you are lucky.

Clawmark

Clawmark

Wow, fractal. Haven't heard of HPRC in some years. If they treated you right then you were one of the lucky few. I got ripped for over 2000 by they're cannabis Ponzi scheme. Some damned fine organic Hindu Kush too...it was a shame the clubs only wanted purps in those days and would barely glance at anything else.. Oh well live and learn.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I haven t bothered working with clubs in a few years. Not saying they are all bad but unless they contact me I have little use for them.

Top Bottom