how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperplane

I dont understand why anyone would front their meds to a club? You are asking to get screwed PERIOD. The Hydro shop doesn't front you nutes, bulbs and dirt. So why should you front your left over meds. If any club wants it fronted DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. Almost all legit clubs pay up front for their meds.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I dont understand why anyone would front their meds to a club? You are asking to get screwed PERIOD. The Hydro shop doesn't front you nutes, bulbs and dirt. So why should you front your left over meds. If any club wants it fronted DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. Almost all legit clubs pay up front for their meds.
a lot of clubs here the bay area are consignment only, especially when dealing with multiple packs. my motto is dont put out what you cant afford to lose.

T

tngreen

Industry is still too grey area to operate like a traditional business on credit with net 30 and such. COD is the only way anyone can safely do business right now.

i fully support the blacklist and will help anyway i can

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I thought I would update about starting the thread we talked about..I sent Logic a PM on Jan 29, and still haven't heard anything back. I will resend another today.

Ladyv

Ladyv

OR how about it's own sub-forum where you have to have x amt of posts to add to the list? (to keep it as real as possible) OR just list the bad ones.

I like the idea of a subforum (under the proper state)

I also think we need to come up with a standard way to title the posts ie:
Thread title: dispensary name / city

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Well if the sub-forum starts that is great but I will go ahead and throw someone under the bus right now:

Greenway collective, Santa Cruz, CA: I know more than 3 people that are owed a significant amount $'s from these guys for years ongoing already. If you are working with them watch out!

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Well if the sub-forum starts that is great but I will go ahead and throw someone under the bus right now:

Greenway collective, Santa Cruz, CA: I know more than 3 people that are owed a significant amount $'s from these guys for years ongoing already. If you are working with them watch out!

Heard that from several different people.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

How about another one...

Herbal Cruz, Santa Cruz will take anything on consignment- good... They have more strains than customers so it takes a good long while to get paid....

Overall, B

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Santa Cruz Mtn Naturals - pretty good folks, but their outdoor is more important than your indoor. They pay when they say. Not really only organic, unless H&G nutes count. They do have Bodhi seeds, which is worth the trip. Once they hung a friend out on some hash, said decarbolilate it for more $/g, but then never picked it up. Others don't want it cause it is darker after decarbolilation...

Overall
B

Latest posts

Top Bottom