• Thread starter Mr.CGrowin4B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I think you misunderstand...
there is a reason we quit growing skunks...
80s, 90s skunks....
they just do not compare in quality to chem, kush, cookies.
I'll let others be nostalgic but
Im perfectly fine never smoking another afghani, skunk, or nl again in my life.
Most stopped growing the true RKS because they got busted with it and could not hide the smell when they were flowering it in suburbia.

not sure what skunk you had but what we had here in the Pacific Northwest was by far superior to most of what’s floating around in today’s market.
But to each his own some like skunk some like cat piss, it’s all in the flavor of the beholder:)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think you misunderstand...
there is a reason we quit growing skunks...
80s, 90s skunks....
they just do not compare in quality to chem, kush, cookies.
I'll let others be nostalgic but
Im perfectly fine never smoking another afghani, skunk, or nl again in my life.

Who is “we”? Its your opinion.

no one i know that was around back then feels that way. We all got way higher on 80’s real skunk weed. And for way longer. Breeding for high thc and short flowering has not made better weed. Just better lab test numbers.

only reason its gone is the police.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And there are so many people claiming to have the RKS in seed form now!😁
But it always comes with something else. What a shame!

the killer skunk wasnt even rks. Thats just a skunk one pheno like cheese. It was a big sativa hybrid grown outdoors with buds as long as my arm.

the afgan skunk hybrid like skunk 1 i got in colorado in the early 2000’s was great but not quite the same as the original. I like chemdog and og kush and others as much as that weed.

my first experience i was just 14 but 5 adult experienced smokers and me got stuck in hysterical laughter for way too long during the smoking of just one normal joint. During the smoking. And 2 of the guys were the growers.

linde

linde

Most stopped growing the true RKS because they got busted with it and could not hide the smell when they were flowering it in suburbia.

not sure what skunk you had but what we had here in the Pacific Northwest was by far superior to most of what’s floating around in today’s market.
But to each his own some like skunk some like cat piss, it’s all in the flavor of the beholder:)
I agree. cookies lol! it's glamour weed. doesn't hold a prayer. looks pretty though. each to their own.

raredave

raredave

Supporter
word on the street is the skunk was something worked on by a guy from the HAMC, I have a lot of doubt that the new stuff is better than the old stuff, the really good stuff is more spread out these days but there was stuff just as good or better back then but way fewer people had access to it, take one hit and you're still blazed out of your skull 24 hours later, most new weeds have yet to do that for me, but I am still looking

if you want to know for sure look at the data from the university of mississippi, the only legal weed lab in the nation for many decades,

I want the thing where your friend take a hit, tells you that weed ain't anything special and then walks 4 blocks away to the subway before he realizes he left your house without his shoes

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Truth. I'm in the PNW.

raredave

raredave

Supporter
what we had here in the Pacific Northwest was by far superior to most of what’s floating around in today’s market.
well you did have those BOEL guys traveling a lot to Afghanistan bringing back seeds

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Oregon is better than Washington for flower IMO. I live with a foot in each.

green punk

green punk

Duke Diamond ''s Dominion seed Co is getting close to the old skunk lines.

Ive grown the Chemdog D, the '91, and Chemdog #4. In my opinion the D is the closest to the old skunk that used to be more available.

I used have a cut called The Trinity that also had that mouth coating skunk

bluntmassa

bluntmassa

So you folks are going to sit here and tell me if you had the tampa crippie, lumpy's apple fritter, orig romulan or any highly sought after strains....you are gunna sell it for 25$...not believing it....go get me sunshine #4 then....see if drew will come off it
I would give them away personally, I'm not that greedy and I don't grow enough weed to worry about the competition getting my cut cause I'm not moving 50 pounds a month. Lol

As for Lumpys cut I seen someone charging $50 and it's only going down from there, same with Mac 1 along with every hyped cut that is sold for top dollar, at one point in time.

I believe the genetics should be shared as a lot of good has come from breeders working with these cuts. The next best clone will come from a seed....

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Id like to see that 50$ fritter flowered...get what ya pay for kind of thing.

Anyways im for making money if someone thinks they gotta have it. If you could provide for them, make a grip of cash, buy things you never had before....woot! Woot!! Im mean damn!!!!

I would fuckit

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Normal clones un rooted probably 5-10, 10-20 for rooted depending on size. I've heard of legacy strains going for several hundred a clone.

Top Bottom