How much longer you think?

• Thread starter Fuzzynippz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

Hey everyone I got these two lovely ladies bearing me their fruits I’m wondering how much longer it looks to harvest?

8F8C8DC9 7288 4EE1 84F1 F4E054B89CC0
E8F227B0 1ECF 4955 9CB6 2A8C378C1B9A
7637DC1F 02F6 4FFA AC3A 3194BC87EFC1
growsince79

growsince79

Depends on the genetics. Different strains mature at different times. Some come on fast and finish fast. Some come on fast and then take forever to finish. Some don't start flowering for weeks after flip and take months to finish. No way to know from looking at a picture. Could be 3 weeks -could be 6. Time will tell.
My totally worthless guess is 4 weeks.

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

4 weeks still? The one is a hash plant I have it marked as the 25th to harvest but it don’t look close enough yet

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

Yeah so my flowers aren’t that big yet on mine so I’m going to wait about a week after the 25th to see

Ponky

Ponky

Based on size and frost and assuming the plant has the strong genetics I'd say a few weeks. Those glands look like they've only just started.

Ponky

Ponky

The plant with the 2 colas doesn’t seem to be growing any more bud, the one with the one big cola is still fattening up. Is it possible to harvest one of the side branch buds on the one not growing and try it? I’m getting super low on my current smoke and I don’t live in a area where I can go to a dispensary and buy some. I just want to take a side branch but if it’s going to effect the plant at all I won’t
Well..the emergency branch... can be taken at 6.5 weeks. Speed dried. And smoked on day 4.. it will cut the craving. And not destroy the plant. Soon you'll grow excess and you won't have to do it again. Just use clean scissors.

Top Bottom