How much would you charge for clones?

• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

peddlers gunna peddle,clone peddlers:) well this sure got interesting in a minute:woot:

The Krinken

The Krinken

wigga.jpg

wiggaz4life

ttystikk

ttystikk

some people in cali would rather not mess with clones or vegging. if you are limited by space and 30% of your space is for vegging, its still better to just build that 30% space for flowering and buy clones every run. even at $1000 per tray, you still come out ahead then you would vegging your self. 3 more lights of flower and buying clones will pay for those clones 5 fold. that is of course if you are in a place where you can openly buy dependable disease free clones

AHA! And now we come to a good reason to pay top dollar for clones! VALUE! Lots of people 'would' buy clones if they were guaranteed clones that were in top condition. This is why it's worth it to the customer to pay upwards of $100-200 per bloom ready plant.

It's the bloom ready part, not the 'elite cut' status, that provides the value to the customer- and therefore opportunity to the clone supplier.

sixstring

sixstring

yeah theres a whole dif thread for "elite cuts".they are only elite to the owner of said cuts and there group of followers.with some many dank strains in this world how could any of them hold elite status really? but i could see a cash cropper paying top dollar for ready to flower trays if it made his job easier and faster,why not.my friends get my cuts for free with the understanding that they dont try to sell the weed in my area,but most of them just grow for personal use.

The Krinken

The Krinken

Take all you're Cali hate back over to the Washington sub forum. PNW!!! lol

i have more friends from cali (2) than i do from WA (1) so don't take it personal - im just talking about the cesspool of know-it-all 25 yr old wiggaz like you from the bay area talking bullshit

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
IF i was to get into production cloning/vegging plants for sale this is about where i'd be at as well:

12 for fresh rooted babies
30 for young teens
60-90 for ready to flower teens
200 for big mums

That being said, the last time i actually sold cuts was a tray of 20, 5 strains with 3 of each and 2 with just 1 each for $50 total, tray/dome included. These days if a cut leaves my garden its generally for free or trade, not $, as thats how most of the "cuts" came to me, of course thats to/from people i trust & like of course. This is a great topic & something ive thought about often. Not sure if ill ever go this route though as i know id be tempted to slang my "elites" for much more & think id feel like a prick if i did, so for now my "extras" get gifted or trashed/composted. I do like the idea of having someone to take my cuts and veg em for me though, keeping 50+ strains alive and backed up is a bitch and ive lost more than a few by accident recently doh! Lol. Peace all! Motiv

The Krinken

The Krinken

he's a funny kid...

there's a lot of these funny kids running around on these boards talking "elite" this and "elite" that and yadda yadda

its entertaining tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom