• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This place needed some more cleaning up.

Look, if you menfolk want to swing your dicks around each other, do it privately. I see at the minimum two participants, with some others egging on.

Is it *not* possible to simply disagree without resorting to talking shit about each other? Honest question looking for an honest answer, because I believe 100% that you're both real people behind the keyboards, and that if you met in real life you'd probably be sharing a joint. With me outsmoking you, both. :D

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
DNA paid 20k for a cut of kosher kush I believe. I got it for free. :)

I guess it's all about who you know. You could go buy a cut from a shop for 5 bucks and it could turn out to be horseshit, or amazing. If you get it from a trusted source, and the strain is verified, I would say pay 100 bucks for one plant easy. You only need one plant to make as many as you want, so it's the purchase that keeps on giving as long as you take care of it.

Culling through seeds can take forever, and most people don't have the resources for that, or are comfortable with the plant counts it takes to find a keeper, after having to back up each potential plant with a couple of cuttings during the treasure hunt, you can easily get past 100 plants in a hurry.

Blaze, I would say you should charge a membership fee to your neighbors. 300 bucks a year for 6 plants a year given from a list of verified genetics or something like that, and instead of cash you should ask for plane tickets, have them make a car payment for you, or buy your groceries for a month, so there is no cash exchanged for cannabis. If they want you to grow plants for them, then that's a whole different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom