How Much Yield per Pound: 1) Kif 2) Bud Trim

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

the ratio is an ounce to a pound, you can get up to two oz per lb if you know whats up and have good trash. IMHO:D

psilobuds

psilobuds

reckon you'll be getting a fair amount of hash out of what you have considering the amount you've got. you'll be laughing mate!

Reactions: mal
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

the ratio is announce to a pound, you can get up to two oz per lb if you know whats up and have good trash. IMHO:D

If the average is 1 oz. of hash per lb. of trim then thats about 6%, even 2 oz. per lb. is only 12.5%. I think the average person gets around 15%, right??

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got a buddy thats very frugal, he has had me run his shit 6x to make sure he gets everything. Well nowadays he only has me run it 3x, and is very satisfied. I give him back the used trim and he boils it in a crock pot to make butter with the leftover good stuff. Personally I run my own stuff 3x and the 1st run can be hard to tell from the 3rd you just get less each run. I guarantee that guy was running your stuff more than once, but like you said live and learn. I'm also sure that he got the lion share of the good stuff. I hope your happy with what you get, bubble hash done right using good weed or leaves is a beautiful thing. Take care GG and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

N

NorCalGrower

The best yields i've ever gotten from bubble hash was with outdoor trim!! and it was around 15 percent!! I ran a batch recently with indoor trim and didn't even touch 10%! It could have been my form though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom