how often do you change out your rez using aquaflake?

• Thread starter CannaColorado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mmmmasonite

Hey,

so i am running aqua flakes for the first time in an 18 bucket DWC. I was wondering, in flower how often do yall change out the nutrients? Every week like the schedule says? that seems kinda expensive hahah, i have like 50 gallons of water so does anyone have any recomendations?

the calculator says the additives are multi zen and roots and drip clean weeks 1-4 and then bud XL is switched out for the multi zen in week 4, so i figured id do a rez change there and do one in week 5 when i add the shooting powder. then lastly in week 6 it goes back to the bud xl so i figure id do one change there.

Thats only three rez changes, what are your thoughts on that?

thanks yall

i am finishing up the room today and then ill post some pictures

During veg. it is o k to let the rez change stretch out to every 10 - 14 days...if they are healthy...there is no problem.... but in flower you wanna change it every week cause you gotta lotta stuff goin in and out every week and that is when you wanna be crucial anyway....Peace and good luck

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I agree with mmm. I use to ask the same questions about stretchen the rez further. It works in veg but in flower ph becomes a issue. At least thats my experiance. My last run, going into week 5 they were drinking 7 gal a day and using 100 ppm. With a 100 gal rez with in a week ph was an issue. It kept shooting up. That was 18 plants in a 4x8. I`m getting great results with H&G. Really puts the sugar on the nuggs.

M

Mmmmasonite

I agree with mmm. I use to ask the same questions about stretchen the rez further. It works in veg but in flower ph becomes a issue. At least thats my experiance. My last run, going into week 5 they were drinking 7 gal a day and using 100 ppm. With a 100 gal rez with in a week ph was an issue. It kept shooting up. That was 18 plants in a 4x8. I`m getting great results with H&G. Really puts the sugar on the nuggs.

Right on man....good to hear.....Do you think the taste is cleaner as well? that's what a lot of people...including myself..... rave about. Using Bud XL with your favorite sweetener.....amazing! Frosty,,,thick clean heady smoke....It just makes it taste so full...like a heady beer vs......a pretend heady beer from michelob....well....i dig it....just somethin about it. Peace

Top Bottom