How soon will coffee shops pop up?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toker Ace

Toker Ace

Squig, chill please. When you say you're going to dumb down your posts or whatever the fuck you are stooping low. You are the only one on the farm that I follow. I thoroughly enjoy reading most of what you have to write because its just enough above my head that I have to keep other windows open when I read. Also your overall ideas are presented clearly enough that I can remain focused. You are a huge benefit to the farm,but you don't have to correct people unless they are wrong. While I agree with pretty much everything you said, STFU anyways. If you would have put that much of an effort cluing people to the concept of pH(and why it's spelled that way), or some other fascinating chemistry concept, then general benefit. I hope you don't hate me for saying this stuff.
Eagle County won't have speakeasys for quite some time. If it does happen I would expect Vail or Avon will be the first town to allow one. It will have to be vape only. Unincorporated areas might be a different story. Wolcott Yacht Club? State Bridge? Whatever, As if you can't discretely go and puff one. Edwards is unincorporated so those establishments may have a leg up over Vail and Avon. Loaded Joe's in Avon could go for it.

squiggly

squiggly

This thread is extra fuckin old dude, it got randomly necroed the other day.

Sometimes I'm gonna give people what for--the shit happens. Whoops.

At least I'm not gonna sit here and bullshit you about it, right?

Right.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Kill this thread Squiggly if it helps anything and any of my old threads with no present interest....shit some of them i dont even remember lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom