How soon will coffee shops pop up?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

TO Squigly lol my wife says SHE REALLY ENJOYS HEARING YOUR THEORIES ON ALL SUBJECTS MATTERS YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS STIMULATING...wait what did she just say LOL....she wouldnt let me go to these shops even if it is legal

squiggly

squiggly

TO Squigly lol my wife says SHE REALLY ENJOYS HEARING YOUR THEORIES ON ALL SUBJECTS MATTERS YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS STIMULATING...wait what did she just say LOL....she wouldnt let me go to these shops even if it is legal

Not to be a dick, but it should be noted that she and I started off on a sore foot--and came back from it by being good listeners. It's true that I talk to much, but I also listen too much and think too much--I'm not just shitting out of my mouth.

I think, in a way, this shows WHY it's so difficult to get MJ policy through; we can barely even discuss how to discuss things--let alone solve any problems. I'd explain why I think that is, or how I believe it vindicates me--but that would put me into five sentence territory.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

LMAO ya see i um what can i say if owned a Smoke Bar i would hire you to stay stoned and keep provoking discussions going cuz it always makes me want to smoke more.....and my Marie says YOU SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY kool beans.... so let us know if your Smoke bar opens first so we could check it out and probly never go again....lol
Peace CaveMan

K

kolah

Kolahs Kolarado Koffeeshop, "Bring your buds or buy ours"

OPENING JAN 1 2014

DUI-MJ blood tests in-house. lol

Free Cheetos!

"Private" "VIP only" hey, it keep the assholes out

Now hiring! Babes ladies ages 21 to 50. Ladies, send naked pictures only. Thank you and God Bless Texas Colorado.

Thank you,
The management

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

dopegeist read my mind but i was trying to stay positive anywhoo im sure kolah didnt mean that coincidence

K

kolah

I didn't even think of that association to a group of people filled with hatred...and anyone who knows me knows that I don't indulge in that type of crap. It's kind of a shame some terms, phrases, initials get tattooed in people brains. (a perfect example is a peaceful, meaningful Native American symbol which was later stolen by Hitler and re-phased "swastika.") Now it's almost impossible to wear the NAI symbol without being called a fucking racist.

Can I say Colahs Colorado Coffeshop? or is CCC offensive? :)

a bit back on topic: I recently read where Hickenlooper has to the end of his term to sign off on 64. At first it was supposed to be Dec 6th but now it is stating that it could be sometime in January of 2013. After that, they will have a year to regulate things like coffeeshops, etc

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

You know I was joking. I used to have a gamertag that was on too many 'k's, but I just pretended I was German, no 'c' in the alphabet.

C-Cubed! "Come to Kolah's, get Cubed!"

He could not sign it, it is in his power. But he says he will. He could be waiting for more input from the Feds. After all, he is a successful entrepreneur in legal Alcohol...Not that he seems against weed, but I'm sure he is talking to his lawyers trying to stay out of jail. Now if Gary Johnson were the Gov? Signed that day I bet.

K

kolah

OK, cool DG, sometimes I have a hard time deciphering words on a screen. :)

and yeah I always thought Ron Paul would be a strong force should he take a Gov or Mayor position...same for Gary Johnson. If we can get one state to change and exclude fed invasion we'd be doing good. The major stumbling block is all the money the feds flood into the states and should we tell them to fuck off a vast majority of peeps would not like it. Until people take respsonsibility for themselves they will keep nursing off the feds. And the feds know this.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Does anyone know if Amsterdam has illegalized weed tourism I heard they were headed towards becoming medicalized

sky high

sky high

Last I heard they had backed off on this change yet again. Not sure if they use this threat to try and keep the shops in line or what...but it seems to be a reoccurring theme/threat. It could also be a way to pacify the neighboring countries/European region.

Deep down, I think the Dutch realize that limiting entrance to the coffee shops will kill tourism.

Will be interesting to see how it is approached here...if we get to that point.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya I never got to go yet do you think colorado would ever get that bad idk about international tourism might be a good thing.

sky high

sky high

We went in 2007. It was interesting to see the way it all worked and how the Gov't merely "tolerates" the existence of the shops/the sale and use/etc. Everyone was very chill.

Not sure if Americans can/will treat it with the same respect if we follow the same path here.

Doubtful!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
The "weed pass" program was officially abandoned, thankfully.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Officially abandoned, but left local control to limit sale to foreigners if they wished too. Sounded like that MIGHT happen in some of the border towns, Eindhoven, ect... But probably not, because the Dutch like money.

Dad

Dad

Does anyone know if Amsterdam has illegalized weed tourism I heard they were headed towards becoming medicalized
No its legal for tourism, but if you live in a medical state, amsterdamn should be called amsterbammer

sky high

sky high

:rolleyes:*StarBuds*:rolleyes:, morpho??

Coming Soon to a neighborhood near you...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Not to be a dick, but it should be noted that she and I started off on a sore foot--and came back from it by being good listeners. It's true that I talk to much, but I also listen too much and think too much--I'm not just shitting out of my mouth.

I think, in a way, this shows WHY it's so difficult to get MJ policy through; we can barely even discuss how to discuss things--let alone solve any problems. I'd explain why I think that is, or how I believe it vindicates me--but that would put me into five sentence territory.
OH Yessssss.... Moderator , pew bud. CONgRATS Dude!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom