How soon will coffee shops pop up?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
true grit

true grit

Empire- I have been an activist for some time and had the same thoughts about any legalization measure that was similar to what Richard Lee (prop 19?) had in place for you last time- but this is not as limiting as that and we are not Cali. Whether you like it or not, it is far more organized and far less harassed out here. Often yalls lack of regs is what causes your harassment.

Not by any means saying any fed or gov is on our side, but things are organized, they are making money and staying involved out here, not vice versa like there. I would forsee things progressing much faster out here... much as teh mmj market did.

I also think those that don't think smoke dens/etc aren't in the future are being a bit shortsighted. Anythings possible when theres profit involved and general public doesn't care. Agreed, public smoking is stupid, but private smoking in business may not be as far as off as many assume once retail side is figured out...which may take a minute.

K

kolah

Seed Junkie7- All yours posts have "0" to do with this thread and were deleted. Continue detracting from threads and you will be banned.

Squiggly/Fractal- You are also detracting from this thread, if you guys wanna continue argue in private or make a new thread in General Discussion, getting tired of pages of Squiggly trying to prove a point.

Everyone else- this thread is about possible pot business with the new- lets keep it on track.

ain't that the truth.

fractal

fractal

So there are no conspiracies, and unless you can write it all out in flawless legalize any point is moot? I didn't say the president is trying to globalize the world I said he would happily turn this country over to the UN if he could snap his fingers and have it be done. Squigg you sound like a real intellectual elitist, like nobody is entitled to their opinion if they don't meet your own criteria or level of education. You're beyond redemption if you think people who don't trust our leader and question his motives are the problem. This dude is a ringer, he was conceived to be a weapon against the constitution as the son of Malcom X, he is the chicken who came home to roost. Do I have the DNA test in hand? Nope. How is that even possible. He does everything he can to make it pretty obvious though. Sometimes you have to learn from what your nemesis does to estimate what they are up to when it is impossible to have their actual plan of action on the table for you to read.Judge by their actions, the company they keep etc.. . Whatever, I'm not returning to this thread I don't have a ladder tall enough to reach your ivory tower.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Man i had a really long response typed out and then my phone lost internet connection.......
ANYWHOOOO

I for one will not be frequenting any hash bars or smoke dens unless I ran the joint which is wishful thinking but not really cuz there is much BS that goes with it but i dont think it should be any worse than a BAR and if I was single that may be somewhere id like to socialize.....

TRUE GRIT - Thanks for moderating without taking the thread down and to get back to the subject i believe their is already more than one private club that allow open smoking and public ones will beging opening right after 2014 and i would not doubt that one opens before then....

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Well there are plenty of 'friendly' places in Denver, LOL! Hell even ducking into an alley. But that is still a grey area, a cigar bar that has certain members that bring their own however....I see a lot more cigar shops opening up.

squiggly

squiggly

Welp, I know when I'm not appreciated.

When moderators start jumping all over my verbosity--it's time to check out.

I didn't realize "annoying conversation style" was a violation of the rules--but I'll take the hint.

Peace out THCFarmer.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I didn't realize "annoying conversation style" was a violation of the rules--but I'll take the hint.

Peace out THCFarmer.
Dont leave the farm just pick your battles bud and you have some good shit just gets veared of subject a lil too far but we BLAZE IT and thats a side effect so SOME should be tolerated because we all endulge and know that we can be quick witit and when were blown we dont mind getting derailed but everyone has to get along somehow even if its virtual just my two sense!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Peace out THCFarmer.

Don't leave homie! Your threads are appreciated by many, myself especially. Your knowledge of chemistry is ridiculously vast and exceptionally needed! Stick around buddy!

true grit

true grit

Peace out THCFarmer.

LOL. Cry me a river. Both of you are arguing about points that have no pertinence in this thread and what do both of you do? Come back and make another comment not related to the thread. Get on topic or get out, doesn't bother me one bit (except I kinda see that fractal won't get hurt over it). If you are that logical, then take it for what it is and carry on your convo elsewhere instead of getting butthurt. I'm a moderator for a reason- to keep things on track which in itself has been a task lately- and you guys are not on topic in this thread. Not hard to understand i would assume.

Back on topic folks and let him roll. He'll come back when quits being childish about it and learns to follow simple directions (and you can pm him to ask him to stay if you choose, not ask on this thread). And fwiw Squiggly, the point was not you are violating any rules, its that frankly it gets tiring seeing you try to almost beat folks down with half page rants. Frankly the Farm is not about trying to constantly prove points in often ridiculing fashion to fellow farmers, its to move forward in this game which is where this thread WAS/IS trying to consider. Negativity and distractions not needed- plain and simple.

BACK on topic.I swear CO forum has been on one lately. LOL!

true grit

true grit

TRUE GRIT - Thanks for moderating without taking the thread down and to get back to the subject i believe their is already more than one private club that allow open smoking and public ones will beging opening right after 2014 and i would not doubt that one opens before then....

I agree, there are already numerous businesses around Denver that do not police smoking in their facilities or outside patios. I definitely see this expanding after there is legal sales in the market regardless of whether those businesses choose to sell to public or not. I bet most won't but also bet they won't harass people for tokin up.

Well there are plenty of 'friendly' places in Denver, LOL! Hell even ducking into an alley. But that is still a grey area, a cigar bar that has certain members that bring their own however....I see a lot more cigar shops opening up.

And this type too. What about folks using dual purpose residential (forget what the name is called for resi's that can have biz there too), to have private smoking lounges? Technically they would residential and private. Or perhaps be venues for private parties. I mean ive been in many dual servicing places for weed parties in Oakland and SF. Never any issues and LEO is always right there to help.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What about folks using dual purpose residential (forget what the name is called for resi's that can have biz there too), to have private smoking lounges?

Mixed Use? The hightimes event last year was a big public smokeout, so there is definitely a way to do it.

outwest

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Its the aftershock after the main crack, remember what happened to alcohol prohibition, people who never had a drink started drinking and in record numbers and those numbers would have dwindled down to a regulatable level if the feds couldve handled it but they couldn and thats why its not prohibited today ....hopefully marijuana will take the same path once we get that far though weed is behind alcohol as far as societal acceptance

true grit

true grit

Mixed Use? The hightimes event last year was a big public smokeout, so there is definitely a way to do it.

outwest

Exactly, Most private smoke/weed parties are either in friendly bars or mixed used venues from my experience. Shit even teh high times event is a basic smoke out in a VERY public venue at Tracks.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I assume that if its not being sold, it can be arranged. Only my observation based on all the dispos giving it away and none of them selling it. . . As well as bring your own.

Imagine that. Consenting adults doing things that they mutually consent to. America!

outwest

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

BLUNT BROTHERS!!!!! We need one here, anyone ever been to the one in Vancouver? Its a bring your own smoke cafe......that could happen in CO, of course the feds may charge the owner with providing a facility in furtherance of a crime.....but fuck em! Lets get this started!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I was there in 99. Vancouver was a stop on phall tour. The place was bumping. Instead of drinks lining the bar, people were just posted up and rolling up. Bought a sack of DANK outside. CO needs that!

outwest

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Good think the Elk don't give a shit what I do out here :) As long as I'm nice.

squiggly

squiggly

Smoking weed is good and I think "coffee" shops will pop up soon (if they don't, I'll pop one up myself!).

Hopefully that's short and simple enough for everyone. I'll do my best to keep my posts to a four sentence maximum (power paragraph!!)--that way I won't annoy anyone.

(It's also going to make it impossible for me to explain any type of chemistry whatsoever to anyone--so I suppose I've just graduated from a THCFarmer contributor, to a THCFarmer consumer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom