How to fix nitrogen toxicity.

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So going forward whats best to get that pns plant looling better and healthier. Instead of really droopy.
Ph is.nrmally between 6.2 an 6.7
Was thinking to give just water for abit see how that goes.
They aint havinh much nutrienrs they only having bloom 3mil per litre. Days 2-4 mil per litre on bottle
Shouldn’t it be 3ml per gallon?

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

The problem isn't to much water it's water TOO often. You should saturate the pot then give it a good dry cycle. Pots should feel very light before you water again. Depending on location some right infront of the fan, tucked in the corner, difference in plant size or health they may need watered at different times.
They are dry an light when i water.. and ye i no soil is wet dry cycle.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m watering every two days 2 gallons in 5 gal fabs. Medium has little moisture when I wager again. I highly doubt he is over watering
Different plant size, root temps, environmental conditions and other variables need to be taken into account.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nah says on shogun website an the bottle 2-4 mil per litre
Sounds good. Alright I am going to take a step back from this thread. I’ve put my $.02 and I hope you resolve your issue. I’ll check back in a couple days. Happy grows.
Burnz

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Sounds good. Alright I am going to take a step back from this thread. I’ve put my $.02 and I hope you resolve your issue. I’ll check back in a couple days. Happy grows.
Burnz
Im stil gena chel ppm but not sure gena gove me accuarte results like in coco

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

What next steps then. Wil chek ppm going in an put for burnyabudz..
Want this fixing as it only early on in flower.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
What next steps then. Wil chek ppm going in an put for burnyabudz..
Want this fixing as it only early on in flower.
Ya brotha. But also take into account what other farmers have added. I am no dr.greenthumb just trying to give you my experience in soil. Keep an eye on that plant, increase air flow to that side of the tent and see if that helps, check runoff, and don’t overwater if that’s your issue, which I don’t think it is. Underwatered plants look a hell of a lot like overwatered plants so keep that in mind as well. Do some of your own research as well brotha. Knowledge is power.
Burnz

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Ya brotha. But also take into account what other farmers have added. I am no dr.greenthumb just trying to give you my experience in soil. Keep an eye on that plant, increase air flow to that side of the tent and see if that helps, check runoff, and don’t overwater if that’s your issue, which I don’t think it is. Underwatered plants look a hell of a lot like overwatered plants so keep that in mind as well. Do some of your own research as well brotha. Knowledge is power.
Burnz
Yeh i av researched bro. Clawing darl shiny leaves sign of nitrpgen myt be hard to see on the pic. They are darler than the rest. Thats why i fort it was nitrogen toxicity. Aldo put a forum up on growdiaries and ppl said nitrogen on thete bit i not sure. Only got a few grows in spil under my belt. Done few years in coco..
And everyones advice is helpful. Think gena feed just water dpr bit then bal on low nutirents. Anyone got a target ppm i shud be gicong them 16 days into flower. And il try that otherwise il jus stil to what bottle says.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Aqua got good skills read a few of hes posts an diaries. I jus aint tha clued up on soil. I no wet dry cycle is what ya gota do. I defo do that seem to light sometimes.
And i dont go overboard with nutriet .
I Jus had bloom and bit of boost.
Myt add some eco biyosis to the droopy plant give spme benificial microbes see if that helps.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

May help to get em off the floor. Water thoroughly until you see runoff then let em dry. If you don't water thoroughly you get dry spots and roots don't like that. Water with calmag only if using RO if they are over fed. I would say 600ppm all in bit never go by numbers they just let us see a picture of what's going on and are guidelines... Go by the plants. Natural light photos would go a long way. Personally I think getting them off the floor will improve root temps and increase uptake rates and overall growth. My soil sits about 79f with lights on. Uneven watering may have cause some (idk what to call it) hard spots??? So next water saturate well and make sure the water is room temp. Beneficials are always a plus.

Humidity is low if you can bump it up to 50-60% it will take some of the stress off the root system which imo is the issue. Not the humidity but overall root stress, lack of o2 high demand and uneven soil moisture.

Just my thoughts

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

May help to get em off the floor. Water thoroughly until you see runoff then let em dry. If you don't water thoroughly you get dry spots and roots don't like that. Water with calmag only if using RO if they are over fed. I would say 600ppm all in bit never go by numbers they just let us see a picture of what's going on and are guidelines... Go by the plants. Natural light photos would go a long way. Personally I think getting them off the floor will improve root temps and increase uptake rates and overall growth. My soil sits about 79f with lights on. Uneven watering may have cause some (idk what to call it) hard spots??? So next water saturate well and make sure the water is room temp. Beneficials are always a plus.

Humidity is low if you can bump it up to 50-60% it will take some of the stress off the root system which imo is the issue. Not the humidity but overall root stress, lack of o2 high demand and uneven soil moisture.

Just my thoughts
Yeh most are lifted off the floor bal 3aint wil put them on stands aswell.
I rekon there is dry pockets .when inwater in fabric pots some comes out the side before even gets to the bottom.
Il try and bump humidity up. Cus i no vpd aint gena help. .

Best to take a pic light off. With flash on fone?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeh most are lifted off the floor bal 3aint wil put them on stands aswell.
I rekon there is dry pockets .when inwater in fabric pots some comes out the side before even gets to the bottom.
Il try and bump humidity up. Cus i no vpd aint gena help. .

Best to take a pic light off. With flash on fone?
Yes right at light out don't wanna make em.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Plants looking lot better. Only thing thats changed is they was fed yday and humidtyy gone up from 38 to 53.
No pic cus light was alredy on wen my mate got up there

Top Bottom