How To Get Super Bushy Ball Like Plants

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

I did the 2 guano's at half strength, 3/4 strength super thrive, 2 cups mollasas and a couple cups ewc all in a 30 gal can. 3 air stones that bubble decently good.

Augestwest

Augestwest

Yea I'm making 30 gals of it at a time to water my 160gal raised beds

Augestwest

Augestwest

So here's the photos of the yellowing. It's only on this plant. As you can see from the full plant pic it's not crazy yellowing but I'd say there's about 10-15 on the hole thing.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Maybe potassium or mag..I can t look at the pix for some reason. Please repost ur conditions, what u have done and set up, I know I should know, but I read a lot and get confused on who said what.. for the best diagnosis repost those pictures in the infirmary. I'm here to learn about deficiencies. I use quality soils and nutrients so I know if I have a issue, it's something I'm doing, not a deficiency. Check out seamaiden charts on deficiencies..

COGrower8

COGrower8

i really think you should go to town and trim the fuck out of the bottom of those plants....there HUGE and if you don't get it all cleaned out think about when they stretch and flower, itll be impossible to maintain the interior of the plant which will then be susceptible to mold, pests yada yada and you wouldn't even know they were there....other then that (just my .02;)) things look good.....

Augestwest

Augestwest

So it's been awhile since Iv posted some photos of the garden So I hope everyone enjoys this update.... The broken branches on my headband have seemed to heal up so that's great news. Everything else is just chugging along
Pic 1. Granddaddy purple
Pic 2. Pitbull
Pic 3. Pitbull on the left headband 707 on the right granddaddy purple on the bottom right
Pic 4. White grizzly
Pic 5. Headband 707
Pic 6. Bottom left is granddaddy purple middle left white grizzly top left is pitbull bottom right is critical yumbolt middle right is granddaddy purple and top right is head band 707
Pic 7. There's white grizzly, head band 707, Jack the ripper, vanilla kush, and a couple more pitbulls
Pic 8. Just another random pic of the pitbull, headband 707, white grizzly and a couple more.
Thanks for stopping in and happy farming all you thcfarmers

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Maaaaaaan I Miss Home Soooo much :drowning: Let me just cry you a river to water those baby's with bro.

Everything look as if it is going splendidly. I am very glad to hear the headband is better now was rooting for her (and you lol) farm on bro just keep farmin on

DrFever

DrFever

Damn looking good man. I'm restricted in height due to my hoop house is only 10ft tall so Iv been training used wide boxes to keep my plants shorter but wider. What size pot is your plant in?

its in the ground no restrictions i would say i used little over 150 + Gallons of new compost and top soil of soil plus what i dug up.... into the mixture
dug down little over 3 feet and about 6 foot diameter so soil is raised about foot off main ground level give or take..
i am training this one side ways just under 4 feet wide bin and 8 feet long plans are to have it all full :) probably make table and scrog

IMG2377
Augestwest

Augestwest

Update on the garden. Everything is going good a couple of my plants have started to flower. Iv had some birds torment a couple plants but nothing crazy. I set up a handful of motion sensors with the beepers in my house so I will be notified if anyone try's anything funny which (knocking on wood) hopefully doesn't happen. Other then that happy farming everyone!!!!!

COGrower8

COGrower8

exactly how i had envisioned.....so beautiful man, everything really came together for ya congrats :)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

^^^^^AGREED^^^^^ I AM SURE YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE A GREAT DEAL OF WHAT IT TAKES TO BE MORE THAN ONE OF THE HAND'S I AM A LITTLE BIT JEALOUS OF YOUR GIRLS THEY ARE AWESOME CAUSING GREEN EYE ON MY END

[Edit] Sorry for the capital letters Didn't realize that the caps was on until I hit send

Augestwest

Augestwest

Thanks guys I'm pretty excited to see how everything turns out. I bout a couple 25ftx10ft rolls of 6m wrap and was brainstorming how I was gonna connect them all together to make one piece and my wife came up with a great idea she had seen someone make a blob with the same plastic and they ironed it together so we went ahead and ironed it and it ended up working perfect. I'll throw the cover on the first or second week of sept and a bunch of fans to hopefully prevent mold. Other then that everything is goin great. The lady's are stretching like crazy. O another thing I have quail that have been pestering my plants and digging in my beds so I'm gonna go out today and make a bad ass scarecrow to hopefully keep them at bay.

Happy farming thcfarmers

sixstring

sixstring

Your gunna need bigger cages lmao.man these plants look awesome.
Fyi quail are delicious :)

Augestwest

Augestwest

So here's a photo dump. I got my cover on and re secured the hoop house. It's was super super windy yesterday and I ended up loosing the sick and weak plant and a few good branches but nothing to crazy. Could have been a lot worse and let me tell you putting the cover on in super windy conditions by no means an easy task but thanks to my wife, dad, sister, and her boyfriend we were able to get it done. Other then that everything is goin good and harvest is right around the corner. The 7 plants that arnt covered will be covered this next weekend. Let me know what you Thcfarmers think

Top Bottom