How To Get Super Bushy Ball Like Plants

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

Little update these photos were taken a few days ago and everything is lookin really good. My pit put and 707 headband are really starting to throw yellow leaves so I gave them some guano high phosphorus, calmag, and molassa. The bud pics are from the critical yumbolt that is a week or 2 away from being done. Happy farming Thc farmers!!!!!

Augestwest

Augestwest

So iv chopped the pitbull conpletly down and that took 3 homies, my wife, me, and 3 8hr trim sessions to do. I'm guessing around 2-3 lbs of some dank. It smells like a grapefruit. Iv chopped all heady nugs off the white grizzlys and the 707 headband due to starting to see small amounts of mold so I'm hang drying those vs trimming wet. The white grizzly is def a pain to trim but it smells really good and looks amazing. The 707 headband is beyond the dankest most pungent smelling plant in the garden. Smells like sour diesel with a friuty dark twist. It's the kind of dank you can't have out of a jar or you'll reak of strong herb. Then there's the Jack the ripper that just puts out super blown up huge chunked out nugs that smell like mango melon. Over all I think I'm gonna have a very blessed season as I didn't find ANY mold at all in the pitbull and very minimal in the grizzlys. I also had a buddy sell me his 16in spin bowl trimmer and let me tell you that thing turns trash into cash and at a very fast rate and def helped speed the process up. I'll post some pics up tommarow
HAPPY FARMING THC FARMERS

Augestwest

Augestwest

So got the pitbull all weighed up and it came in at 1084 grams which I'm stoked to get over 2lbs of her. Got 46 grams off a little Jack the ripper clone I put outside in a 5 gal bucket the begging of augest which tuned out amazing. 707 headband and white grizzly weigh In will be in the next couple days and will update.

Top Bottom