How To Grow The Best Indoor In The World Every Time With 3 Bases.

• Thread starter eyeseeyouu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I use gaia mania from nftg does that count? Ur a nut shroom.lol. Unless ur serious then I mean no disrespect. Lol.

It is an ancient shamanistic/tribal practice to leave behind a small gift of value for mother nature whenever we harvest or collect from her bounty,often food or bread was used. More modernly this practice has been used in nature rituals as a symbol of thanks. I have always strived to acknowledge this practice in my personal appreciation of mother nature whenever I have harvested or collected anything from nature. But 9 out 10 people agree; I'm a nut. Lol.

Peace

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
In all seriousness I absolutely love that Christmas card. It shows you have a kind, sharing inner self. Your picture reveals the same and one can also easily see your confidence. You also make no excuses for you writing style. I tend to agree with you about formal education. Educated and intelligent are not the same. You might not be the perfect speller but you are good at communicating your thoughts.
You are comfortable in your own skin. Not everyone is. In fact many, including myself aren't. I envy you eyeseeyouu. Very nice to meet you.

I bet you end up being one of the favorite posters on here. Even though you can feel the resistance of some people's words I bet your realness and radiation of good karma wins everybody over.

Welcome to the farm.

Man I hope you do an outdoor thread this coming year.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

In all seriousness I absolutely love that Christmas card. It shows you have a kind, sharing inner self. Your picture reveals the same and one can also easily see your confidence. You also make no excuses for you writing style. I tend to agree with you about formal education. Educated and intelligent are not the same. You might not be the perfect speller but you are good at communicating your thoughts.
You are comfortable in your own skin. Not everyone is. In fact many, including myself aren't. I envy you eyeseeyouu. Very nice to meet you.

I bet you end up being one of the favorite posters on here. Even though you can feel the resistance of some people's words I bet your realness and radiation of good karma wins everybody over.

Welcome to the farm.

much love bro... dont envy me lol i have a running race as far as murder attempts on me in my face and thousands of legit death threats..with the pope and obama lol... ironically all the time i was just minding my own business and it was just random people i dont even know why ive been stabbed shot, drown, poisoned, ambushed, sleep attacks. and i never one time threw a blow back.. i took a guns away but i did not harm to them how did harm to me i just got the fuck away as soon as i safely could and let gods forces handle the punishing as if i deserved it i felt iby not retaliating i paid my due and if i didnt deserve it they would get theres . ive had sea cliffs fall around me without rocks hitting me and things explode with out a shard hitting me though the piece wet further then i was and the stuff was in my face.lol all i can do is laugh. im serious. my friend asked me how to pull his buds and combat rippers he said people dont fuck with me cuz im nasty but he didnt know when i was telling the truth that i just didnt retaliate and i do all i can where ever i go to help all those who deserve aid animals people plants ground water ect. the better an example to the rest of the people you are the better everything seems to be... ive been poisoned 3 times 1 time by family 1 time by lyers who said they were swingers , and another time was an accident at the place i lived the round up got into my apt but as i had been poisoned 2 time before i knew what was going on.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
When you grow outside do you have to worry about rippers or are people more respectful of your secret garden if it is discovered?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I posted that question while you were typing your post.

All that you just wrote makes me like you even more.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

When you grow outside do you have to worry about rippers or are people more respectful of your secret garden if it is discovered?
green harvest has been the biggest ripper i had a 1500+ patch on the back side of molokai 4 yrs ago ish and they came 6 helicopters and gentialy up rooted my ladies and flew them away. lol the genes they took i know were transpanted .. but the guys i was with didnt want to grow organic so i didnt mide that harvest grabbed them ... 5 days after transpant the were all 1 ft tall... they were cool i guess left 25 plant in tact un molested.... you could see the patch from google earth i found out later i was sitting 15ft away crying ... not littlry... but i know for a facct those plants they took were re grown and enough money was made to buy some biiiig toys again i am actually very thatnk full to the green harvest crew that did it as i didnt want to hurt the earth with chemicals and my peeps were not listening and gave me bad intel telling me if i see 3 or more little birds its just nature consevence.. yeah with full tatical assualt rifles body aromr and nads. but again i am very thank full to the that crew a great bunch of guys who have been watch my back since i was little . but it would have been nice to smoke those 1500 as i dont really sell its counter productive o my getting irie ;)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
yeah. cuz i couldnt call us nuts when we are the sane ones it seems they are nuts organics are the way

Lol. OK. BUT it is not fair to quote my post that was a reply to a post you deleted ! Haha

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

Welcome to the farm.

You said it best.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

You do know this forum is full of pro growers?hahaha
i had no idea but i was also introing myself but like i said you could be growing all your life but if you dont know that a green plant isnt always a healthy one then maybe theres still hope. no amount of chemicals or pesdicis can compare to a happy healthy organic plant... also in some of my messages i am letting you know me and my rep or smothing like that not sure what the establishing my gangster lol is the only way i know how to put it. but like i say if you you cant recoginize good advice when you hear it how intellegent are you...not knocking you im just saying...i got disssssssssssssed a lot in school for my reading abiltys and spelling ect but i knew they were talkin shit cuz they knew i was right... i grew up around loke as killer gs and old hippis x combat vets and billion airs, my body is 27yrs but im immortal i like to say rotflmao. but hey if a pro trys 1 plant with my tech and likes it then whats the harm. ive tried it all bi homo girl on girl naw rotflmao... chemical, organic, fert lines , amendments, in dirt out dirt. dwc, hydro led t5 hps t8 t12...people expecial old growers fail to realize some thimes that we can all learn something new everyday even a know it all like me lol. i keep to my self for the most part out here as people who are un cool to me dont have a goodtime always as i have all kinds of friend dogs bros what ever you want to call it who dont like to see me fucked with. the supposid victims of this were waving a full auto mac 10 bb gun with co2 tank to me for no fucking reason i thought he was a friend and cool and he did that cuz he saw me have a mexican standoff with a guy i knew from child hood at a party on kauai where the sky went from blue to black and the rain fell like dimes sizes this odd feeling shoot throught the crowed it happened 3 times in one night i knew now still freind we worked it out he know who i am now the guy who i had the stand off with... but the guy with the mac 10 wanted to force proof and wanted to see me do it again and that was the only way he would know... and he was talking all kinds of shit about his wife and i told him/ made sure he knew i had no ill ententions of any kind and was there to enjoy some great homegrown and see a friends garden. he gave me a 5oz zip lock of ash try buds and never told me there was a razor in it. i thank god i looked through the bag before i went through airport secerity i found it threw it out got my trahsy ashes try bud through the tightest secerity around np. and i told no one of the incodent but then when he was having this above in artical mentioned party where he used the liquid i asked if hed give tyo me as he was getting more and i realllly needed it , him and his friends who he said he was proteted by one of the biggest motocyle gangs in hawaii met some real life devoute lovers of god, you can read the article but the guy and his friend in the 40 something club age wise were long gone after they met the masked guys and before the cops showed up. im me is the only reason id even post this as it is something that an idiot might try to retaliate against and i didnt call any one or tell any one till after i read this artical about the incodent where he was shoving his mac 10 in my face for no fucking reason after i told him i have zero intrest in anything except to paly music for an audience and smoke chronic with people i hoped were like mined friends. but i was wrong and it was a nice 6monthof ptsd after he shoved that gun in my face all to my self" you didnt do anything again to any one and they tried to kill you / wanted to and you were not being a prick" i was repeating this to myself and the thought and sight of the mac 10 in my face the whole time. i hate asshole and ptsd.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

Lol. OK. BUT it is not fair to quote my post that was a reply to a post you deleted ! Haha
didnt know youd feel that way i post n delet all; the time so people can read the message but there is no trace between paper trail..

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

i had no idea but i was also introing myself but like i said you could be growing all your life but if you dont know that a green plant isnt always a healthy one then maybe theres still hope. no amount of chemicals or pesdicis can compare to a happy healthy organic plant... also in some of my messages i am letting you know me and my rep or smothing like that not sure what the establishing my gangster lol is the only way i know how to put it. but like i say if you you cant recoginize good advice when you hear it how intellegent are you...not knocking you im just saying...i got disssssssssssssed a lot in school for my reading abiltys and spelling ect but i knew they were talkin shit cuz they knew i was right... i grew up around loke as killer gs and old hippis x combat vets and billion airs, my body is 27yrs but im immortal i like to say rotflmao. but hey if a pro trys 1 plant with my tech and likes it then whats the harm. ive tried it all bi homo girl on girl naw rotflmao... chemical, organic, fert lines , amendments, in dirt out dirt. dwc, hydro led t5 hps t8 t12...people expecial old growers fail to realize some thimes that we can all learn something new everyday even a know it all like me lol. i keep to my self for the most part out here as people who are un cool to me dont have a goodtime always as i have all kinds of friend dogs bros what ever you want to call it who dont like to see me fucked with. the supposid victims of this were waving a full auto mac 10 bb gun with co2 tank to me for no fucking reason i thought he was a friend and cool and he did that cuz he saw me have a mexican standoff with a guy i knew from child hood at a party on kauai where the sky went from blue to black and the rain fell like dimes sizes this odd feeling shoot throught the crowed it happened 3 times in one night i knew now still freind we worked it out he know who i am now the guy who i had the stand off with... but the guy with the mac 10 wanted to force proof and wanted to see me do it again and that was the only way he would know... and he was talking all kinds of shit about his wife and i told him/ made sure he knew i had no ill ententions of any kind and was there to enjoy some great homegrown and see a friends garden. he gave me a 5oz zip lock of ash try buds and never told me there was a razor in it. i thank god i looked through the bag before i went through airport secerity i found it threw it out got my trahsy ashes try bud through the tightest secerity around np. and i told no one of the incodent but then when he was having this above in artical mentioned party where he used the liquid i asked if hed give tyo me as he was getting more and i realllly needed it , him and his friends who he said he was proteted by one of the biggest motocyle gangs in hawaii met some real life devoute lovers of god, you can read the article but the guy and his friend in the 40 something club age wise were long gone after they met the masked guys and before the cops showed up. im me is the only reason id even post this as it is something that an idiot might try to retaliate against and i didnt call any one or tell any one till after i read this artical about the incodent where he was shoving his mac 10 in my face for no fucking reason after i told him i have zero intrest in anything except to paly music for an audience and smoke chronic with people i hoped were like mined friends. but i was wrong and it was a nice 6monthof ptsd after he shoved that gun in my face all to my self" you didnt do anything again to any one and they tried to kill you / wanted to and you were not being a prick" i was repeating this to myself and the thought and sight of the mac 10 in my face the whole time. i hate asshole and ptsd.
i have to manny battle stories globally that i could post here and people think i am playing but im not. i am not going to post anymore as it fucks up my day to recall some events. as im serious i may be like oh your plants unhealthy and tell you what i know no matter how much you think you know or how big you think you are but im the only guy i know who has told mex cartels fuck with me and my loveds one and ill massacre your race... lol and im still here and they are in the top 5 on earth. and to get an apology from guys like that for stepping on toes.... im just here for like minded people who can be cool but if you you want to be a prick dude i know no matter how many guns or boys you have nothing will stop me , and i posted a picture of me and ive sent my home address to many people who threaten me my real one as i know who the fuck i am its the peopl... not all and i have met some awesome people here keep being awesome even if you have to kick me.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

i like to say /post that shit one time and then have pecae cuz im the biggest guy in the room even if you got more cash them i i have more power then anyone else in the universe and im not lyin IM THE TRUTH!

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

I GOT YALLS HOME TOWNS ON LOCK DOWN GLOBAL maybe some of you, you are part of a ancient brother hood that you must be born into only you and i know lets keep it that way.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

sensibel seeds told me fuck off and their bank got moved from uk to china and i dont have to make calls that power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom