How To Grow The Best Indoor In The World Every Time With 3 Bases.

• Thread starter eyeseeyouu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

No im afraid i havnt "got" a single thing youv said.
I KNOW IN YOUR LIFE .... NOT S SINGEL WORD I SAID ITS OK I CREATED HELL AND PEOPLE SPEND THEIR LIVES RUNNING FROM PAIN AS YOU SEE I RUN TO THE PAIN CUZ I KNOW WHO I AM AND I KNOW WHAT WAHT

H

happy b

oh totaly i am so bad at interacting with people. ive been siting alone in a room in a space that is 3ft x4ft for years i have real friends in my life just people who wanted goodone s or get out of jail cards. i am a solo act because my EGO IS BIGGER THEN ANY ONES. and arjan and the guys kicked me off strainhunter site , i thik because i am pro organic and cuz I SAID JOGE CErVANTES IS ONE OF THE BEST GROWRUS ON THE PLANET HIS ORGANICS ways. i type this shit allover you and i know both know anyone else would be in jail for some of the sit i typed... im seriously the king of kings im just tired of hiding tired of being out of weed on what was once my pot pleasure garden im serious! I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHO WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH A GUY WHO IS LIKE ME WILL GIVE SHIT BUT WONT TAKE IT I EXPECT EVERYONE TO DO WHAT I SAY WHEN I SAY IT.. MY OWN MOTHER TOLD ME SHE DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY ME A TICKET TO SEE HER.... AND SHE DID CUZ SOME SCAMEFR STOLE 2500 FROM HER 2 WEEKS AFTER SHE SAID SHE HAD NOTHING AND I COULD GO TO MAUI. YOU KNOW WHY IM BROKE BECAUS EI LIKE TO OFFER GOODONES...BUT I ALSO OFFER THE WORST THEN YOUR WORST NIGHT MARE FOR FUCKING WITH IT /ME OVER TOUCHING MY BITCHES ECT. I HAVE NO FRIENDS I HAVE DOGS AND ENEMIES WHO DONT LAST IF I DOT WANT THEM TO. WHO WANTS TYO BE FRIENDS WITH THIS! SIDE NOT MY DADS FRIEND GAVE ME 1K LAST YEAR AND SOME HOW.... WHEN HIS BANK DID THE TRANSFER TO CHILLI FOR THAT DAY ONLY THE CHILIAN $ WENT DOWN SO THAT HE ENDED UP GETTING 25000$ OFF HIS HOUSE NO SHIT! EVERYTIME MY PRICK STEP DAD WOULD YELL AT ME OR MY BABY SISTER ISREAL FIRE ROCKET ON LEBENON NO BULLSHIT!
No no eyesee you ,to be totally fair it sounds like your threatening to bomb the house i live in with my mrs and kids.i hate it wen ego,s who are THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY try and act tough.if you came to Glasgow and talked like that you would be lieing in the gutter with sore balls.if you spoke to me like that wen you wer stood infront of me(not that you would) id shit on your chest buddy.you THINK you are something.you are something...fucking DELUDED.could a mod please giv this idiot a shake.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I KNOW IN YOUR LIFE .... NOT S SINGEL WORD I SAID ITS OK I CREATED HELL AND PEOPLE SPEND THEIR LIVES RUNNING FROM PAIN AS YOU SEE I RUN TO THE PAIN CUZ I KNOW WHO I AM AND I KNOW WHAT WAHT
Your bugging out. Take your meds.

dogznova

dogznova

@eyeseeyouu Could you possibly hit the caps lock button on your keyboard..

All caps is hard on the eyes.. But this thread should be fun.

Thank You

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

Wow
Chill

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
these are the babies .its my chrismas card to you all, they are my crosses. sadly this is straight coc but at least you know i tell the truth. i wont post the mix as i have always been some one who gets fronted everything and if this doesnt hold up then you either messed it up(bad lighting, chemical ferts, impropper amouts for the strains you are growing, poison pesticides, not fiming after 3 nodes or toping and you didnt have holes all around your pots if you use plastic or use the air pots.) View attachment 467770

PLEASE PUT THIS IN THE POTM THREAD!!!! Papa smurf!?

fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom