How To Grow The Best Indoor In The World Every Time With 3 Bases.

• Thread starter eyeseeyouu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

ptsd hi my old friend its gonna be a long night. im so sorry to all the cool guys out there. i hope i didnt ruin your nights, and if they kick me like they did on rool it , strain hunter .... some other ones , well i shared with you some of the best grow techs there is try it if your ego can stomach it.

william76

william76

i like to say /post that shit one time and then have pecae cuz im the biggest guy in the room even if you got more cash them i i have more power then anyone else in the universe and im not lyin IM THE TRUTH!
Welcome to the farm friend,made the comment about pro growers coz not long back a guy came on telling us he was the next oracle,and how his way was the only/best way,ur first post or two sounded like his,sorry,i now realise your not a nutter like him,your nuts in a good way{joke}all the best,76

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

Welcome to the farm friend,made the comment about pro growers coz not long back a guy came on telling us he was the next oracle,and how his way was the only/best way,ur first post or two sounded like his,sorry,i now realise your not a nutter like him,your nuts in a good way{joke}all the best,76
bro aloha, im just looking for bros i get kicked every where i go ive had douches steal my seed( i gave him the most chronic seeds and he lied to me saying they didnt pop the i went to his house saw them growing and he still said they didnt pop) watch out for cpt douche he has great kush but he is a differnt knid of ripper and he is based out of Washington state he doesnt call him self cpt douche i do cuz he lied to me constantly and threatened my life more then 3 time and him and his wife poisoned me but i locked my self in his bath room and threw up and sat in a show till the shit wore off.... i think he has a body or 2 under his rock pile out back and thats why he showed it to me after showing me my plants... but not everyone is that uncool. and i know that most the guys who say what i say about the 40-40-20(not exactly that but the example of oh i know my shit) they couldnt grow a plant that would get me fucking baked with wall crawling for 3 hrs +. and i got balls and if and when i pull enough for me to smoke and give away anyone who givbeme their address i will send nug to so you can try. but if you want to try the 40-40-20 its cheaper then going all pro mix and yuou will see how that little bit of live out door soil from mother earth can do but seriously get the drit as far from a road as you can they spreay poisons all over the rad side all over america. but i know i say my what i feel more then most and sometimes im just testing to see what people will say im not here this is all 100% fact i swear on my nuts and if im lying ill punch them and beat the shit out of my self fight club style again... as ive done many a times when i run out of buds because i helped out a patient before looking at my stash. if every pro just tried 1 plant my mix ... you still choose the nutes and above all it is you... you ever smoked buds from those guys who are all if anyone blah balh ill kill um and you get super paraniod even whe you smoke it alone it is because your plant takes in that energy it goes into the smoke. thats why i use selenite stick in every corner of my room and a sticl on every wall with other stones that bring positivive and block / disapate negative energy. ... if you ever been to hawaii know i have gotten in the braddahs faces about saying they were hawaiian to me and growing chemical buds which goes against everything there people use to stand for and those guys can get quite violent , but they was cool to me they said prove it i said know me and that im not trying to hurt you and that i have gotten many of you out of jail or kept you a step ahead of the law all of you here on the forum at least once in your life come on you remember the mericle taht happend to keep you out of jail and shit. im not here to bullshit.

H

happy b

Sorry eyeseeyou but
feel free to download the image i own all copyrights on it. if you want to know the crosses here let me know also i am an open source breeder if you have any seeds i would love them and care for them well. i can give you my address. i try to give good advice to the best of my ability and i hope to receive the same. another bit of information seaweed is so key all the way and it really brings out the flavor and if you keep your grow all organic ALLL ORGANIC then you can keep reusing you soil. also remember that amendments bring media temps up so about 3 weks is great for indoor and you still feed with waterings but twords the end the nute you put will be ready for use and if you use all organic NOT MERICAL grow organic lol then you can jsut keep reusing have a good trash bin to dump the soil at the end and mix it and add nutes and let sit for 3 weeks and go again! i know guys who have had the same soil since the last time i mixed it with them thats how much they like me they kept the soil i was there for. but i know that there is a lot of bad info out there but i try all i can not to be the one giving it this isnt youtube and i am not trolling i just want you guys to grow to your potential and i love the earth and want all to be all organic, and above all as i im a suppper chronic who shares when i have and sometimes people share with me not often but some times and id like it to be grown like i grow it because i have not smoke much herbs as good as my grow and i have smoked heeps from all over the world and some of the best guys... not saying theirs wasnt good but taste and power are to diferent things and if im not good and in that sweet spot after a pull off my costum 1 perk RooR for 3-5 hrs and the walls are not likei just took lsd-25 like 2-3 hiys at 150mics im just irritable. if you want to try my style then try it as long as they dont block me like other place i will answer questions and if you want nute segestions ect im here. i w might post my secret of all secret here i posted it in the strainhunters site then they banned me i think because i told them i dont care if you have been growing for 30 yrs if your plant has pests its because you use chemicals that hurt the plant and you grow superficial buds that look and smell good but have no [ower or flavor! i stand by that id ive stood toe to toe with people to defent the plants i love even if they wee not my grow...if you have the right nute for your strain and dont use chemicals and use things like gravel or sand as the top layer it cuts out a lot of troble the 4 to 6 in of no left for the trunk and good air flow. those in the mainland are lucky you can but lady bugs i can so i have to have happy healthy plants . another tip if you do my mix and have a bit of coc as a top layer of 2in below that is the mix i put above and above the coco you put gravel or good no salt sand.
sorry eyeseeyou but do you realise what your saying?im starting to go "what?".im not saying your soil mix isnt good or anything,but your being a wee bit condisending in my opinion
your practically saying we,r all dummies for growing in anything but your soil mix and your seeds.which of course are the best in the world.without any evidence.no side by side comparison for people to SEE your point,just wild claims.theres another couple o guys who make claims like that (that theyr shits the best in a patronising way)you may have heard of them?Arjan Roskam and his idiotic "yes man" Franco from,yip you guessed right..the great greenhouse seed co.best in the world barr none!.if you had said "i did this and it worked amazing,you guys should see if it works for you" instead of more or less saying"this works for me and if you try it and it doesnt work for you its your own fault coz your a tit and im not.im clever your a dummie" and then i look and see.....you joined yesterday,great way to start by telling some of the best growers in the buisness (like@capulator and will76,@Prime C & shroomking)how to grow.you are trying to teach a granny how to suck eggs my man.read some posts and take the temperature of a place before talking shit.THEN to top it all off(as if that wasnt enough)you ask anyone with seeds to give you em for free!?that is not only out of order for someone who only joined yesterday to ask,it is also AGAINST SITE RULES!if any one else thinks im out of order,then im sorry about that but for all we know this guys an amatuer and he wants us to do as he TELLS us coz he put up a pic of a few seedlings in coco?no!this guy doesnt have a scooby doo.and hes been blocked from other forums,i wonder why?

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

so i garenty that if every one here grew the 40-40-20( you can do 10% natural outdoor soil to its just key to have at least some.) and even if we aLL used the same ferts all the same way completely and the same strain it would all come out differently as it is our energy and the energy around that plant that also makes a difference this isnt hippi didppy shit.... this is 22+ yrs of talkin shop and going to grow that were not mine and my exp with my grows and my coop grows. i will post picture as this site is the BEST ONLINE FOR GROWERS! PERIOD! they have the upload button next to the post it button come on how much more stoner can you get so awesome! so i will post but know that i lost my main sorce of income and spent my last 300$ on this current op and will be taking pics and everything. and i am and open sorce breeder my name and address are ... i hope this isnt breaking rule.... bennett cassese 85-175 farrington hwy apt a215 waianae hi 96792 i get mail here it my dads house... ive had my dad fucked up for zmessing with me in the past but if anyone hurts him again know and im not shitting you that pakistan this that happen yesterday happened cuyz a banker in pakistant didnt want to fund my grow and insulted me after i offered him and his boy a real good one . i have no reason to fear or lie and i am in every way the king of kings much love to my supporter and haters who you think pushes you when there is no one else in the room lol me baby. i have no reason to lie but blaspheme is a high crime and i would rather bless then the other but i hold no quarter with my familly so i hold no quarter with anything.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

Sorry eyeseeyou but
sorry eyeseeyou but do you realise what your saying?im starting to go "what?".im not saying your soil mix isnt good or anything,but your being a wee bit condisending in my opinion
your practically saying we,r all dummies for growing in anything but your soil mix and your seeds.which of course are the best in the world.without any evidence.no side by side comparison for people to SEE your point,just wild claims.theres another couple o guys who make claims like that (that theyr shits the best in a patronising way)you may have heard of them?Arjan Roskam and his idiotic "yes man" Franco from,yip you guessed right..the great greenhouse seed co.best in the world barr none!.if you had said "i did this and it worked amazing,you guys should see if it works for you" instead of more or less saying"this works for me and if you try it and it doesnt work for you its your own fault coz your a tit and im not.im clever your a dummie" and then i look and see.....you joined yesterday,great way to start by telling some of the best growers in the buisness (like@capulator and will76,@Prime C & shroomking)how to grow.you are trying to teach a granny how to suck eggs my man.read some posts and take the temperature of a place before talking shit.THEN to top it all off(as if that wasnt enough)you ask anyone with seeds to give you em for free!?that is not only out of order for someone who only joined yesterday to ask,it is also AGAINST SITE RULES!if any one else thinks im out of order,then im sorry about that but for all we know this guys an amatuer and he wants us to do as he TELLS us coz he put up a pic of a few seedlings in coco?no!this guy doesnt have a scooby doo.and hes been blocked from other forums,i wonder why?
im saying im the king of kings returned and i dont take shit and im looking for bros to help me whio wnt a good one... but im also an adrenalin junkie and its a rush

H

happy b

I aint saying you dont know how to grow,im saying you dont seem to interact with people very well.if your this condisending after one day what are you going to be like in a month?maybe i took it wrong.....but i dont thinks so.so as they say in dragons den"im out"

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

im dyslexic as fuk i dont read or follow any rules i dont want to and im an open source breeder who is down to trade if you will say you got the seed you crossed from me. my guys on these island that have the real supper chronic that doesnt make it to buyers would sooner put guy at the bottom of the ocean then give up there trees and i am got there seed and i cross it. main land guys have been stealing chronic from hawaii and calling it their own for decades everyone in the know nos that. AND LIKE I SAID IM THE FUCKING KING OF KINGS KICK ME OFF I DONT CARE IM GOING TO BE ME.. MY ADDRESS IS THERE YOU GOT A PICK TRY SOMETHING OR THINK ABOU FUCKING WITH ME AND ILL SHOW YOU HOW POWERFUL I AM AND THAT YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO ONPEN YOU MOUTH JUST THINK ABOUT HURTING AND FUCKING WITH ME AND I CAN PULL ALL THE GREAT SHIT OUT FROM UNDER YOU. FUCKING A NO ONE KNOWS THE TRIP EH NOT ONE HAS HAD A DREAM OR 2 ABOUT THIS IM NTO A FUCKING NUTTER!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Using your thoughts to create reality is a wonderful ability. But directing that energy to amaze other people or to exact revenge will blow out your karma and attract a lot of negative energy and negative causality into your life. It's already affecting the perception that people have of you here. I can tell that your stash is really low or is not of high quality. It's going to be okay man. Just relax and remember back to a time when you were really stoned and happy and live in that moment for a minute. Now breathe....

Peace to you.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

I aint saying you dont know how to grow,im saying you dont seem to interact with people very well.maybe i took it wrong.....but i dont thinks so.so as they say in dragons den"im out"
oh totaly i am so bad at interacting with people. ive been siting alone in a room in a space that is 3ft x4ft for years i have real friends in my life just people who wanted goodone s or get out of jail cards. i am a solo act because my EGO IS BIGGER THEN ANY ONES. and arjan and the guys kicked me off strainhunter site , i thik because i am pro organic and cuz I SAID JOGE CErVANTES IS ONE OF THE BEST GROWRUS ON THE PLANET HIS ORGANICS ways. i type this shit allover you and i know both know anyone else would be in jail for some of the sit i typed... im seriously the king of kings im just tired of hiding tired of being out of weed on what was once my pot pleasure garden im serious! I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHO WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH A GUY WHO IS LIKE ME WILL GIVE SHIT BUT WONT TAKE IT I EXPECT EVERYONE TO DO WHAT I SAY WHEN I SAY IT.. MY OWN MOTHER TOLD ME SHE DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY ME A TICKET TO SEE HER.... AND SHE DID CUZ SOME SCAMEFR STOLE 2500 FROM HER 2 WEEKS AFTER SHE SAID SHE HAD NOTHING AND I COULD GO TO MAUI. YOU KNOW WHY IM BROKE BECAUS EI LIKE TO OFFER GOODONES...BUT I ALSO OFFER THE WORST THEN YOUR WORST NIGHT MARE FOR FUCKING WITH IT /ME OVER TOUCHING MY BITCHES ECT. I HAVE NO FRIENDS I HAVE DOGS AND ENEMIES WHO DONT LAST IF I DOT WANT THEM TO. WHO WANTS TYO BE FRIENDS WITH THIS! SIDE NOT MY DADS FRIEND GAVE ME 1K LAST YEAR AND SOME HOW.... WHEN HIS BANK DID THE TRANSFER TO CHILLI FOR THAT DAY ONLY THE CHILIAN $ WENT DOWN SO THAT HE ENDED UP GETTING 25000$ OFF HIS HOUSE NO SHIT! EVERYTIME MY PRICK STEP DAD WOULD YELL AT ME OR MY BABY SISTER ISREAL FIRE ROCKET ON LEBENON NO BULLSHIT!

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

Using your thoughts to create reality is a wonderful ability. But directing that energy to amaze other people or to exact revenge will blow out your karma and attract a lot of negative energy and negative causality into your life. It's already affecting the perception that people have of you here. I can tell that your stash is really low or is not of high quality. It's going to be okay man. Just relax and remember back to a time when you were really stoned and happy and live in that moment for a minute. Now breathe....

Peace to you.
STASH STASH I HAVE NO STASH ATM I RAN OUT 2 WEEKS AGO! I HAVE 0$ AND MY SHIT IS MONTHS AWAY FROM ANYHTING.... BUT EH MY GROW IS GOOD ENOUGH SO THAT THE WALLS STILL CRAWL AFTER THAT LAST MALAWI WOWIE.. SOME GOOD ADVICE FOR OTHERS BUT I AINT FULL OF IT DUDE I DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO LIE TO ANY ONE. BECAUSE MOST PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF REALITY IS SO FUCKED YOU CAN TELL THEM THE TRUTH ALL DAY WITH OUT LYING AND THEY WONT KNOW ANY OF WHAT YOU SAY IS REAL.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

Don't let Lebanon find out your dad controls Israeli rocket fire.
IM THE FUCKING KING OF KINGS THEY ARE JEWS SOME OF THE MOST DEVOUTE PEOPLE ON EARTH! YOU THNK THIS IS THE FIRST PLACCEI SAID THIS DUDE IM SERIOUS MY DAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING HE WAS BORN POOR AND ABUSED HIS WHOLE LIFE HE IS ON WELFARE SSI I GREW UP IN HAWAII BEACH PARKS IN A FUVKING VAN AND ALL OVER HAWAII

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

Don't let Lebanon find out your dad controls Israeli rocket fire.
WHO YOU THINK FIRES BACK AT ISREAL WHEN THEY GET OUT OF HAND WITH ME LEBENONO. ITS MY WORLD IN THE LITIRALY SENCE! AS IN OWNERSHIP AND SOON THE PEOPLE WILL EITHER PLAY BALL OR IM GOING RICTOR LIKE NOTHING HAS SEEN IN A LONG TIME IN NOT JOKING. AND GOV BOY DO MY WORK TO COP ROBBER POLITICIANS ALL WITH ME YOU DONT RULE HERE UNLESS YOU RULE IT ALL I RULE IT ALL.

H

happy b

Is this dude for real?are you TRYING to threaten/intimidate me over the forum coz i disagree with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom