How to use this LED , with uv, creeds ir ?

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

If I was a go-billionair......I would build the biggest badest bio dome in the world......I would jack those co2 levels to 10,000ppm and grow some 1000lb buds, and a banana the size of a RV......

Ph 007

Ph 007

Yeah room temp is only good for calculations in vpd or if your don't know leaf temps for a close guess. Leaf tamps are what matters.
What you think of this mate

My room is hot not 82f no c02 being added

So am I right in thinking even if the room was 90f if the leaf temps at the top of the plant say 85f then the plant is not I've got

So if it says leaf temp is 78f and room was 90f the plant is not to hot ?
I'm worried now see with room sitting on 82f I'm worried about heat stress and turn them hurmi
Also these thermometers are not the best by looks of it they all showing different readings

I read aim for 80-85g leaf temp do you happen to know what lead temps should ideally aim for?
Thanks

He is a pic from a hour ago

20200820 175550

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What you think of this mate

My room is hot not 82f no c02 being added

So am I right in thinking even if the room was 90f if the leaf temps at the top of the plant say 85f then the plant is not I've got

So if it says leaf temp is 78f and room was 90f that plant is not to hot
I'm worried now see with room sitting on 82f I'm worried about heat stress and turn them hurmi
Also these thermometers are not the best by looks of it they all showing different readings

He is a pic from a hour ago

View attachment 1019375
If you ask me thats perfect.

Ph 007

Ph 007

The Epsom salt came today

What the best way to use it guys, spray or feed

Add every watering?

What strength to mix it for spray and feed

Any Info be appreciated

20200823 181755
20200823 181818

Also my room temp with led
I bow have day room temp 82-84f any less the don't look as good
Night temp hits min 73-74f
Since getting this temp they are drinking he'll of alot faster now Like they would with ups light.
They even give them selves nite burn , so dropped feed down now.

With day room temps 82-84f
The leaf temps with my heat gun says about 77f-82f

I'm still with night temps a tad and might play with day temps again soon but for now them day temps hace seem best, lower the plants look crap and drink super super, if tried 83-86 day aswell and 78-80 And the 82-84f seem best to far only been 2 days at this temp tho

NewWorld

NewWorld

I dont have the links anymore they were in an old laptop and old phone. I did most of this research a couple years ago.

But the migro dude says a lot of inaccurate stuff in my opinion.

Solis tech designed a finishing metal halide bulb with special glass and boosted uvb for increasing thc using it the last 2 weeks of flowering like a decade ago.

And there are 100’s of articles and tests out there. On riu the led guys are even comparing uva and uvb now. Led vs. flourescent essentially.

i suggest avoiding youtube for cannabis info. Or any info really. ;-)
Migro done a later video where he visits a UK canabis factory. Hes 100% convinced now that UVB lights make a huge difference to potency. Not UVA, which most grow lights are. So getting the right light is essential. Hes in the process of making his own UVB because theres nothing on the market affordable and with high levels of UVB.

Top Bottom