How Truthful Are The Posts On This Site?

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doodles

Doodles

ITs funny @Aqua Man. Here I am this dumb ass 50's man and the more I think about things the more I realize some of the things taught to us by our elders remain true. Ever seen that guy with the really nice expensive car that lives in a studio apartment. What about the guy that always has to be the center of attention, he goes home and feels like such a small man. I was always taught to walk softly and carry a big stick. It worked pretty well for me over the years. But you are correct the trend today is towards glamorizing and hey look at me and how great I am.

Walk/talk softly and carry a big bud works for me. :-)

beluga

beluga

Ok twinkle toes. :)))))))

Still haven't had any quiche. I asked my wife to make one for me and she laughed. I guess I have to work for that one...
Might I suggest a sweet potato crust?
Dead simple and you can throw them together in a half an hour. Have quiche in your belly in an hour.

If it weren't for the chicken and waffles I'm about to go comatose on, I'd probably go do that right now...

Madbud

Madbud

Might I suggest a sweet potato crust?
Dead simple and you can throw them together in a half an hour. Have quiche in your belly in an hour.

If it weren't for the chicken and waffles I'm about to go comatose on, I'd probably go do that right now...
Talk about lies, order chicken and waffles here in New England and they bring deep fried tenders with syrup, SYRUP!!

RAIN13

RAIN13

Whatever do you mean? I totally believe everyone on this board who gets 4oz per sqft in 80 days.
MAN YOU WOULDNT BELIVE IT. We thought it all was hemp - we took a few pound snd man it looked great field after field after feild - as far as the eye can see and it’s wasn’t HEMP!!!! A billion dollars street value I posted the link - to this guy - YOU CALLING US LIERS ?? Ya that’s what I thought - glad to meet you all - I love weed and weed products -

RAIN13

RAIN13

Well hopefully the title kind of says it all. I guess I am a glass is half empty kind of person. Besides that, do you feel that the posts on this site are true without exaggeration?

HELLO

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye I have a friend that grows autos in hydro. Everytime I show him a pic he says" I can get a half pound off one auto why do you grow photos " .! I just let him believe himself 😂 no need in arguing

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
It's pretty easy to spot those peeps when they come on here. They are the first ones to start calling people names and talk about their huge grow they are just a hired hand in as soon as someone calls something fishy. It is what it is. Can't take the facebook bragging out of some people. I just giggle at it now honestly.

RAIN13

RAIN13

Truth and fact are different... truth is simply what one believes to be true... I always tell my daughter question everything and always look for yourself unless you want to grow up ignorant.

I THINK MOST CAN BE LIKE A WOMEN-
They put one war paint before they go out into public- So they DOLL UP or Glorify some things- don’t mean there a Lier-
Everywhere we go we are there. With that said, I put the bar high on doing the right thing and being up right in my affaires. It’s not easy as it sounds - I am far from perfect -But I know a journey starts with even a tiny baby step.
I’ve lived off the grid 13 years. Been that guy pushing a cart with garbage stacked in it
The magic I could was a blessing from our GOD OF GODS HOST OF HOST Who has the most - and throws heavenly parties- turn that garbage into my drugs food smokes- I never pan handled and if tell the the Boys - there are enough thieves to collect from why would you ever steal?
I found once in a life times finds that would blow your mind - stupid me - good thing I m not. Meterial kinda person: (I found a Roman Egyptian by

RAIN13

RAIN13

I lie as much and as often as I can on here. Why would I let anyone in on my secret to getting 5 pounds per light? Then I have to compete with all you pleebs who now have my secret recipe. Its all lies, don't believe anything you read on the internet.
LIES ALL LIESV- jahahahj HOW DO YOU MAKE A ROOM FULL OF OLD LADYS YELL FWCK!!
yell BINGO

W

Wigglewom

I grow when my nipples get hard from the cold so am I the opposite of a weed plant?

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Ye I have a friend that grows autos in hydro. Everytime I show him a pic he says" I can get a half pound off one auto why do you grow photos " .! I just let him believe himself 😂 no need in arguing
I have got a 1/2 lb of buds off a lot of my Autos and that's not a lie, and it's dried and cured.

Top Bottom