Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol I can relate to that and I'm on a program with hydro and my bill was a 3rd of the 500 a month ago whew relief
No shit! Lol bill is really high right now, I use the house ac to cool the grow so I just have to deal with freezing:) finally had decent harvest so I can pay utility bill.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Running around 97 degree heat, no ac in a flat black car with no insulation aside from sound deadening. Mmm, let me tell you boys, it ain't easy in the high desert! Haha it's all good. Getting stuff done is always a good thing. Need to get up to the hydro shop and grab some bloom booster. May go to WalHell and try out their liquid nutes just to get through the end of this run. May just coin flip and decide that way. Ain't looking to spend a whole lot but trying to get these ladies to bulk up heavier and frostier than last run.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Running around 97 degree heat, no ac in a flat black car with no insulation aside from sound deadening. Mmm, let me tell you boys, it ain't easy in the high desert! Haha it's all good. Getting stuff done is always a good thing. Need to get up to the hydro shop and grab some bloom booster. May go to WalHell and try out their liquid nutes just to get through the end of this run. May just coin flip and decide that way. Ain't looking to spend a whole lot but trying to get these ladies to bulk up heavier and frostier than last run.
Green sensation! But it's expensive. Best hardener/ripening I have ever used. The bottle is 150$ with a discount! But I just pulled an extra lb. and a 1/4 off 3 lights!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

90ish, perfect.
got friend coming who needs a sack. will trade for brake job on truck which also got a new clutch yesterday.
Front disc, rear drum, should be easy cause he got the right tools, will supervise cause he will be roasted wel done, Funny this guy comes by 7pm he is out like a light snoring.
He also is not used to real foods and shits like goose. We have the fan on24/7 plunger handy as he never fails to back up guest toilet. sheepishly he says... I did it again, here's the plunger YOU plunge..!!!
New clutch, new tires, new brakes, new front locking hubs, seat cover, good wash and vac, Better than these plastic new trucks for 50 grand or so.
will go well for another 100 thou easy...GM for me all the way.....
Haha I had a buddy like that... Funniest part no plunger. Laughed and handed him a butter knife I wasn't doin it. Lol true storey . And he never done it again.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@GrowGod that bottle alone costs more than my entire set up! Not looking to drop a pretty penny just yet. Once I'm not micro then I'll look into higher end stuff, right now I'm just concerned having realized my two part is almost gone. Somehow wound up with less B part than A part and need to figure out wtf I'm gonna do haha. But that doesn't include dropping $150 on a hardener/ripener lol.

boo

boo

14 inches of rain last month and this month is wetter...humidity is off the chain and it's always high 90's outback...gotta love tropical summers...

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looks like a storm's coming in from the south. Already at low 90's, will hit almost 100 if this storm blows past instead of helping us out.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
93 at the moment.6pm.
Got pretty beat up yesterday got dragged by ankle in gravel, knee bloody, was up before dawn, chores, then floated and fished 8 miles, made dinner, evening chores.
today up once again before dawn, chores, mower ran out of gas after a repair, fuck it, smoked a fattie then napped for several hours like a dead man. Feeling rested, leg muscle got streached to the max, could have torn up a lot of shit, still as little sore and stiff, headed to neighbors for couple cases of peaches for wifey to can...good thing I am in decent shape to take a licking and keep on ticking.
What a life..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
90 and windy, just watered the girls 100 gallons with a nice pour of molasses and Braggs Apple Cider vinegar , The Mother, in the barrels, to phd down, I am telling ya something about The Mother that a little to phd down really is beneficial...
Mow, mow, mow, way behind. I take all these guys fishing and get way way behind. Weeds 5 feet tall, almost knocked it out. Dug post hole thru gravel sweating bullets, to replace knocked down mailbox.
Wind blows everything all around. Next few days spring clean. Was at it at 6 am came noonish fresh pasta lunch with home made freshly made sauce, got baked napped, 5pm out to milk goats, feed, and collect eggs, sounds like a lot but pacing self, lots of water and pot, some how I get thru the day.
Not bitching feels goods to start and do even with hesitation, holy goat sack will I ever get done?? And when done a sense of accomplishment..
Looking forward to a visit by our farm kids will pick up and drive them to farm, place in trunk just before arriving on farm, have wife help unload, pop open surprise!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty easy morning, milk and mow.
Much cooler here in the HIGH mountain desert.
Looks like afternoon storms.
Got my netting to cover girls they hit a certain point in flower and the grasshoppers start munching.
will hoop it off cover and kill..
Off I go to milk and mow....

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Can't really tell what the day holds yet. Had to turn off the refrigerated air yesterday, guess it's getting cold enough at nights it made the evaporator ice up real solid. Thing looked like a big triangular ice cube.

Can't tell if it's actual clouds or an abundance of smoke out today, but definitely looks like more afternoon storms are gonna come through and wash my homemade pesticide off my ladies outside. It's alright I'm persistent and would like to make it to harvest with those ladies with some leaves still attached.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nap time

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Rainy evening and morning.
awesome will clear smoke from fires. Will milk goats, make some awesome raw honey goat cheese for one of our top customers a guest ranch. regarded as one of the most luxurious guest ranches. $3,500 per week for the main cabin for a family of 5.
Booze extra. still the food is not as good as what we serve here on our farm, just may look better.....
Truck in shop, new brakes wil be all set new brakes, tires,clutch, will tow drift boat well.
will be a good day to hunker down and mate wife..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom