Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice ,morning, will get ready to head over and pick up our farm kids for a week on farm tomorrow morning will wake/bake 420 am packing full jar and fully charged PAX .
told wife gone fishing so it will be a total surprise.
These kids, are just plain awesome and we love them like our own. they also feel the love and miss us very much.
they beam with intelligence, work hard, love each other, totally enjoy life. they moved to Seattle and the landlord called me for reference. Told her you are lucky to have them in your life, they will get her garden growing, landscape etcinexchange for rent, she called and thanked me for the reference and really likes these kids as well.
See most people are left in the cold, afraid to be young till there old..
but if you choose to see, your life can really be
In a circle filled with love, you and me and everybody..
We sure got it here and it sure is nice....

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Over slept by 3 mins. It's 423 am and up I go to pick up the kids..
Pretty elaborate hoax, told wife I am going with my fishing mentor to a high dollar guest ranch to video a talk on fly fishing and some fishing onrivate ponds. Will load kids in trunk just before farm arrival and tell her you will ot believe what a bought you, come help me unload pop trunk surprise!!!...
Will be a great day..

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

6 in the morning And it's already around 76 degrees out which feels pretty great compared to the 94 it'll be in just 3 or 4 hours :/ its daddy weekend so I try and get up before the kids so I can take a dab or smoke a doobie before making their breakfast and they wake up... After they're up I generally stick to edibles while they're around. They're only 2 and 3 so less smoke around em the better I think... Total opposite of my childhood lol... Gonna take them to a girlfriends house later for bbq and swimming so it should be a busy yet fun day

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Once again was down by the river and met these 2 lids from NYC, a hippie girl and another longhair kid.
Sun had just set they cruised in, got out of car walked to river. I had live Dead on huffing a fatie and shared with them, ended up giving them a jar, sent them to the Ute trailhead to hike down into the black Canyon of the Gunnison tomorrow. told them you must do this, it will change your life. We could tell they were happy as hell..

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Once again was down by the river and met these 2 lids from NYC, a hippie girl and another longhair kid.
Sun had just set they cruised in, got out of car walked to river. I had live Dead on huffing a fatie and shared with them, ended up giving them a jar, sent them to the Ute trailhead to hike down into the black Canyon of the Gunnison tomorrow. told them you must do this, it will change your life. We could tell they were happy as hell..

Man, that's the best give you can give someone! Straight up, a jar from a stranger of some of your stuff, that's legit. Good looking out man.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Off we go to the Gunnison River Canyon.
Will hook with another youngster finishing his senior year, have a nice breakfast at a camp ground then a short hike to river for FISHON!!!
The Canyon is totally awesome...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Another wonderful day in store with the kids. The weather is wonderful mid 80'swe all had such a high time yesterday feasting farming and fishing. today we will be headed to a smaller creek loaded with brook trout..maybe be mushroom or 2 today...
What a great circle we have, filled with love and joy, Chickenman is so happy..
We feed off of each other craziness..
will be another great day, hope you all have a good one as well.
Lots of smiles and laughing in store.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I need to relocate to your part of the world
I have traveled all over the world, climbed the great Pyramid in Egypt, New Zealand 13 times, the far east. the far west, this is the most wonderful place I have ever been to or seen and here is where my love belongs...It continually blows my mind daily....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Float trip 8 miles lower section, up for chores 5am...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Up at 420 am, coffee wake and bake, chores .
Last day with the kids. will be in the Gunnison gorge all day floating, fishing and feasting....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Corn corn shag corn

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool nights warm days...
Morning chores then... FISHON!!!
8 mile float by myself, kind of like to go solo once in awhile. Will be chucking streamers and huge Chernobyl ant pattern.
some shrooms may be in order......will be a high time, living the good life, well I know.......

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Mid 80s, cloudy. Nice calm day. Wouldn't know much more about what's going on outside, inside working today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom