Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning all 26° out at daybreak get some chores done did it's fish on Riley and angel are snuggling up have a great day all

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Rained 15 inches in the last 2 days and turned into about 3 feet of water in my grow room. Really sucks to wake up to your plants under water 5 weeks into bud. Time to muck everything out and start over.

drewski85

drewski85

Rained 15 inches in the last 2 days and turned into about 3 feet of water in my grow room. Really sucks to wake up to your plants under water 5 weeks into bud. Time to muck everything out and start over.
Damn bro. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I Hope you get up and running asap.

xavier7995

xavier7995

On my last grow I woke up to 3 INCHES of poop water when the sewer backed up, so count your blessing sir!

But yeah, that really sucks. Mine happened right at the end of the grow so I wound up having to chop a bit down a little before I would have liked and it didn't get flushed as well as normal. No poo germs on the plants though, thank you inner membrane...but eh, had to tear it all down so just chopped them. Only bad effect is random buds don't burn to a clean ash, could be any number of issues, but they could have used the extra few days of TLC that got neglected due to poo and having a bunch o dudes in my place cleaning poo.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Supposed to rain for the next week, nothing over 2" forecasted for a single day so I'm going to get everything cleaned and dried out and start again after that.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
nice day here. did chores all day long, delivered eggs, gunna make up a tradition, my Dad's spaghetti called it Texas spaghetti, sauce, meat, onion, garlic, celery, spices...
garlic bread, salad dressed with mom's blue cheese dressing....
They are watching from heavens kitchen......

dalai farma

dalai farma

Long day here in Seattle. Had a nice break from the rain for a little bit and even saw some sunshine. After working on the house all day we're ordering Thai. Happy holidays all.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
25 out, coffee, chores, then FISHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
It`s raining and pushing 40 degrees here in the U.P. of Michigan.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Kind of live in a barrio esque neighborhood. Taco stand just showed up on my porch and they had a car show. Love it here other than the police showing up regularly.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

38 and windy here today in the socal high desert,winds blowing 30+ since yesterday and makes it feel frigid outside,i can deal with cold but im not to fond of wind!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Couple inches of snow in the banana belt...Denver's getting hammered..
Chores, got to clean nest boxes so hens have nice warm clean nests...
Then.............. Nap..............

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
We just got back from Vegas Monday at2 am no work. I was going to work today but we both got a snow day today so I'm setting up another Veg room and gonna clone and crack some seeds

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha haha that's my neighbor's I've been living here for 5 years and have yet to see anyone sit it in it's up on his shed bolted in I also have never remembered to ask when I see him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom