Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Icristal

Icristal

In NE,,today rained all day , still raining,,40 degrees F,,no snow,,,supposed to be in the 50's x mass day. wtf

Dabominable

Dabominable

Puuh, poured last night from about 10pm until 8am this morning. Sun came out for about an hour, and then it got real overcast. Followed by monsoon type rain, and its currently thunder and a little lightning. Defoliated most of the purple kush i plan on pulling once this rain stops. It's a chilly 74 at my house today in hawaii, humidity is in the 80's

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Clearing and cool after couple inches of snow..
Got a egg delivery to do then it's....???
FISHON.. Last day to fish with farm kid....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Break in rain today. We have received at least 8'' of rain since Monday. My pool is overflowing, my greenhouses are underwater, and my hillside is washing away. Good thing I planted cover crops on the hill side of my greenhouses. Otherwise that soil would be sliding right now.

Tomorrow for x-mas is 32 high, 22 low. 8-12 inches of snow predicted. This is below 3000ft. It's going to be a white Christmas. Wishing everybody a merry Christmas.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Break in rain today. We have received at least 8'' of rain since Monday. My pool is overflowing, my greenhouses are underwater, and my hillside is washing away. Good thing I planted cover crops on the hill side of my greenhouses. Otherwise that soil would be sliding right now.

Tomorrow for x-mas is 32 high, 22 low. 8-12 inches of snow predicted. This is below 3000ft. It's going to be a white Christmas. Wishing everybody a merry Christmas.
All or nothing Eh?
will be hiking up a section no one ever fishes even in summer, will be totally beautiful will post pics..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Tears..
The farm kids are leaving this morning....
We had a wonderful time fishing farming and feasting..
The circle is still unbroken, a little less round but there''s always room for more...
Cold HIGH of 22 but I still may hit river cause it just so awesome just to be there hot or cold..
Have a great day y'all.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Did you get any snow last night cman?Heard on the news GJ got 5'' and i thought of you.Here in cali hi des it is 28 deg right now with a 20 mph wind,BRRR,no precipitation in my neck o the woods though although 1000' feet above me got a couple inches christmas morning.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Did you get any snow last night cman?Heard on the news GJ got 5'' and i thought of you.Here in cali hi des it is 28 deg right now with a 20 mph wind,BRRR,no precipitation in my neck o the woods though although 1000' feet above me got a couple inches christmas morning.
couple inches up our way...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Farm103

GO FISHING!!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
9 degrees out...clear and bright.....
No fishon today, will do morning chores after pot of French press and a huge dry sift hash dube from Xmas gift by the local grow guy, then some football on boob tube, mate and nap.....
old man look at my life I am a lot like you...
I need some one to love me the whole day through.....
Like a coin that wont get lost rolling home to you.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
16 above out..
Got to deliver eggs, the hens are just not producing well at all with this cold weather.
we are actually losing about 10 bucks daily feed to production ratio.
Will stick it out till it warms up but were going to be ok, were not in this to get rich..
working on taxes, another year of break even...
Is it worth IT???
Sure is..
2 more years will collect Soc sec. cut back to a few hens for us and friends and fish and feast better than ever.
All kitties in and warm, Tank is in dog house, stole wife's dinner last night, we scold him he stands there and wags tail......

greenjoe

greenjoe

-7c...........shoveling our 1st storm which brought us 39cm or 15"...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Cold and windy here I'm thinking about going out and Grabbing some dirt and buying a few teens idle what I did but this crop is going so yellow fast

xavier7995

xavier7995

-7c...........shoveling our 1st storm which brought us 39cm or 15"...
Damn metric system....Lookout its like 50 out, we are going to die. I get so confused watching mike holmes.

edit: the plus side to selling drugs as a young fellow is knocking those conversions out of the park in school. 28 grams in an ounce teach...don't ask how i know that...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom