Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
That`s what it usually looks like here at this time of year. Instead we have no snow, just rain and more rain. Happy it was not snow. Yesterday it hit 50, about 20 higher then usual. Last snow was 6 inches on October 17, been this way since, rain. Here is the U.P. of Michigan.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm in Ridgefield Washington.
It's chilly, cloudy and a little foggy.
I'm waiting for the mail man to deliver my order of Hydronic Research Veg A+B.
Plants are hungry.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

That`s what it usually looks like here at this time of year. Instead we have no snow, just rain and more rain. Happy it was not snow. Yesterday it hit 50, about 20 higher then usual. Last snow was 6 inches on October 17, been this way since, rain. Here is the U.P. of Michigan.
I'm a troll from under the bridge or a flatlander as you yoopers call us but spend a bit of time in the up , friends have a farm near Watson their grandparents owned the old iga. Can't wait for snow I need to knock the dust off of the snow machines and come up for a ride

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I'm a troll from under the bridge or a flatlander as you yoopers call us but spend a bit of time in the up , friends have a farm near Watson their grandparents owned the old iga. Can't wait for snow I need to knock the dust off of the snow machines and come up for a ride

I`m by Manistique, 100 miles from the bridge. Born, raised, worked for and retired from Flint.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter

Are you sure about the name, cause the Watson I find is between Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids. Maybe I`m stoned.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I know where manistique is we drive through a few times a year on our way to Watson which is near Eskie

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Google Watson mi upper Peninsula. Apparently considered a ghost town

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Believe it or not, there are 2 Watson, Michigan`s. Picked up my atlas, one listed, wrong one. Got out my gazetteer, yup, 2 listed and I found the right one. Live a few miles north of Manistique. When ya gonna come up, might be able to take a break and burn one on the way over to Watson.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Baby it's cold outside...
Going to be an awesome day on farm, the farm kids are coming, all 3 of them.
the couple are visiting his mom front range and are headed over.
We love these kids they will join the circle filled with love. the fella is off on xmas break....
Lots of crazy laughs, good food, great friends, some fishing, but most of all were together once again...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

Great way to start the day...
A bowl for Joe, in a bowl from Joe..
Was gifted one of Joe Cocker's bowls after he passed..
Rock on Joe...As always, love ya man......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Goatgirl

Farm kids arrived, one however has changed just a bit...
Foggy outside, but warm and bright inside..
Will be feasting up a storm, laughing and having a high time with loved ones..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
26 out partly cloudy...
Farm kids are here, will fish from 10 to 4 or so and then were having a feast........

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sunday will chill out. Warm out 40....Chance of a trace of snow....
farm kids are off going ice skating and skiing. back in 2 days.
will hunker down worship wife for a day then tomorrow......................
FISHON!!!!!!!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Crappy weather today, this is my least favorite time of year. Too cold for warm weather activities and too warm for winter sports. Damn it winter get here already so I can get out the snowmobiles and ice fishing gear.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Can still deer hunt till the first. Crossbow time, lotsa fun, only if the deer cooperate though.
NO SNOW YET in da U.P., wtf gives Mother Nature ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
View attachment 555757
Great way to start the day...
A bowl for Joe, in a bowl from Joe..
Was gifted one of Joe Cocker's bowls after he passed..
Rock on Joe...As always, love ya man......

Fantastic gift, treasure it. Saw Joe a number of years ago at an old movie theater, which had really great acoustics. Sat in the first row in the balcony, best seats in the house. Peeps I went with thought I was crazy setting there, until the show started. RIP Joe, ya done good.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
About 46 deg today, light drizzle. Actually love the winters here. After 5 months of triple digit temps looking forward to getting groom up and running today. On deck will be CSI's "Cornbread", ExGens "Green Ribbon BX" ExGens "Bullfighter" and more sdubb x querkle with a kicker of "The White" kromes cut

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Snow tomorrow, warmer this morning, HIGH of 40 today, so will be fish on today...Up at day break, will clean kitchen chores then hit it around 11,,,

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Not much snow today
Keeping farm kid ripped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom