Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xavier7995

xavier7995

my 3 yr old is yelling at me that he "needs more organic materials" for his compost....which involves stirring the recycle bin with a big wooden spoon. we then carry the recycling bin to various places in the house where "it grows healthy food."

xavier7995

xavier7995

Wrasslin with a decision that I already know the answer to. It can be awful damn hard to have your personal dream laid out in front of you and have to pass on the opportunity for the sake others.

Other than that, cold and beautiful outside.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It's sunny out snow stopped last night. Today I'm trying to organize our warehouse should only take 5 hours lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wrasslin with a decision that I already know the answer to. It can be awful damn hard to have your personal dream laid out in front of you and have to pass on the opportunity for the sake others.

Other than that, cold and beautiful outside.
Patience Grasshopper...
May or may not be what your looking for..

xavier7995

xavier7995

Patience Grasshopper...
May or may not be what your looking for..

That is how I am trying to look at it:) Trying to get the rational and emotional parts of your brain to work in unison is some sort of magic though that is currently alluding me, so I am just going to settle with not getting depressed and sad about it.

Good chance it isn't the right path for me anyway; been trying to figure out how to be fully legitimate but this opportunity wasn't quite that. The time biding shall continue.

Hands are clappin toes are tappin.

On a positive note my apartment complex hvac guys are here today for hopefully the last time. HVAC sat right next to the grow so have had to move everything around to temporary homes; like hiding a cat when not paying a pet deposit, and its made life a PIA for the past week. I sure feel sheepish when they show up as my place stinks like weed, so I just make sure to put a bong on the table. No growing, just smoking sirs.

xavier7995

xavier7995

They can still pull you over. Once tried to drive a lawnmower down the interstate to get to a buddies house...yep I was a bit inebriated. Thank goodness the cop had a sense of humor and thought I was funny so waved me on.

Went hiking in the snow today. Kinda sucked and the family was grumpy so fighting with the wife over nonsense. It sure is hard to end arguments when the other person isn't quite done yet.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

70 degrees here, not sure if I will even watch the super bowl. If I do, it will be for the commercials.

Newenglander

Newenglander

Mountains are covered in snow sun is shining bright, it's a balmy 29. I'm just ready for the super bowl to happen so I can stop hearing about it for a couple months. It gets old hearing people blab off stats too me like I know what the hell their talking about. I try to be nice and kinda give "okay" nod but man football fans like too give opinions and talk about scandals, like old woman gossiping in church.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Will probably watch, just not that into football. I really like going to baseball games, but more along the lines of going to the park is just a great all-american type of experience. The stat talk and people parroting what they heard on ESPN isn't my bag. Need to find out what the Denver minor league team is, those games are just damn enjoyable to attend.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
17 deg. out.
local Grow guy is up and did the chores.
Real nice to have a little help.
I am all in a whirl so stoked less than 1 week till we board the train, over night in the Santa Cruz mountains with a 45 plus year dear friend who said he would never marry a drinker, smoker, or heavy size gal.
He married an amazing woman, she smokes, drinks whiskey, and is big and beautiful.
I actually saw he naked on their wedding day, getting in hot tub..LOL...
After a feast that evening next day on down to the San Francisco International Airport for a non stop 13 hour 45 minute flight to Auckland NEW ZEALAND!!!! depart 745pm arivve 2 days later 5.45 Am
We then board another plane for Christchurch South Island 1.5 hours get rental car head south to Omarama got hotel will be casting that evening...
OMG cant even believe it...

xavier7995

xavier7995

Was going to plow through my taxes yesterday....but I looked at my w2 and they did an awesome job of screwing them up and paid income tax to states I don't reside in and haven't for quite a long time. So working on getting that sorted out today.

Got a phone interview for a new job tomorrow, trying to keep my nerves in check. I hate talking on the phone and am not very good in interviews so it is an uphill battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom