Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xavier7995

xavier7995

Looking out the window at what wound up being a rather small snowfall. Trying to get motivated to go jog in it. Making pancakes, building models out of floam, and having a curious George marathon is not helping the cause.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Cool rainy day in socals high country,gonna chill and do some cooking and relaxing.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We were supposed to get hammered, barely 2 inches...warm out.
Dunno wtf happened, I fell hard hiking the other day fishing almost face plant on the rocky cliff, hand kind of hurt.
Yesterday working on hammer mill grain grinder.
I jammed it and middle knuckle all swelled up.
Still had to do chores this morning. loaded 30 bales of hay unloaded and stacked, actually feels better after moving around and wife dosed some essential oils and canna rub pretty amazing stuff, cannot make fist or open fully with out some sore ness but way better than this morning.
We farmers are tough MOFO's

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Better take it easy a little bit before your trip,always want to be in top shape on vacation to enjoy it fully.
Yup, no crazy stunts, much better today.
Snowing, supposed to get hammered, only 4 inches or so so far.
Will do morning chores hunker down, milk Charlotte this after noon, clean up club mud, combo man cave grow room...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Snowed again at my property. Still got more trees to cut down. Working on my soil mix for 2016, trying to get material delivered. Sun should stay out for a week or so, according to the weather guys.

Newenglander

Newenglander

A beautiful day today in the White Mountains mid to upper 50's sunny all day went fishing ate some boomers after I replaced the driveshaft u joints and front wheel bearings on the bullnose. Great day!

Underthesun

Underthesun

Saturday morning I woke up to 60 degrees at 5am, now there is a foot of new snow on the ground and getting deeper by the minute. Love mountain weather, wouldn't have it any other way.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Watching this snow business fail to live up to the hype....and nerding out on election coverage. It's all such a freak show I just can't look away and is one of the few times I have regretted getting rid of cable.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Watching this snow business fail to live up to the hype....and nerding out on election coverage. It's all such a freak show I just can't look away and is one of the few times I have regretted getting rid of cable.
Lots of snow down here! Cars flipped in ditches still unprepared as a mo fo

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I don't understand why nobody learns! 5th storm this winter and making the same mistakes!

Darwin had a solid theory......

Should get a week of dry weather here, hoping my compost yard can screen their compost. Getting 20 yards delivered very soon. Found 20 yards of peat yesterday, so my base layer of soil is almost gathered. Plan to smoke a joint at high noon today.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Well the snow finally showed up. Glad it didn't disappoint. Sure am glad I work from home on days like this.

edit: the iowa caucus was really interesting, curious how they are going to resolve the tie situation on the dem side. come on berndawg, i love rooting for the underdog.

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

coin flip, took six flips, Clinton won all 6...........
cause she has a double sided coin:(

i sure don't want hillary. obama kind of turned me off from every backing a traditional democrat again. the silent wealth transfer that happens in a zero interest rate environment is grossly evil. They were patting the middle class on the back and saying "we are here for you and your team" while using the other hand to pick pockets.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Won 6 coin tosses, unbelievable....and she wonders why people think she is dishonest. Measured 16" of snow this morning, didn't have coffee in the house...fuck. But it was a fun drive to pock up some beans, maybe the most fun drive I have had in awhile.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Woke up to just over 2feet of snow 3 in some spots. Came to work and my wife sent me some pics of my neighbor clearing my drive way and side walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom