Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Warm

Newenglander

Newenglander

Woke up to over 18" of fresh powder. I can finally hit the slopes, maybe even take the sled out.

Love the kitty chickenman!

Xavier good luck with your interview.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Thanks newenglander, enjoy that snowmaggedon. When I lived out in the region my first NE snowstorm was amazing, multiple feet and then they plowed the streets and dug tunnels for the sidewalks. Walking along the sidewalks with snow piled above your head on both sides is pretty cool.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Well, mixed bag on the jobs front:( Was told I was way overqualified for the one I went for, but would be awesome at it and got an offer on the spot. Had to turn it down as it just wasn't enough money. Plus side is the fellow seemed to like me and wanted to work together to get me into a spot that is better fit.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bluebird day out..
Going to hit the river early for some pre New Zealand FISHON
One of our farm kids is visiting so why not hit it?
Tomorrow depart for the time of our lives!!!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Amazing week and weekend out. Going to sit here and push my buttons for work then head out for a jog. My area is awesome to go run around and explore. Hoping to head to the mountains this weekend for some hiking or even just driving around. As soon as those stone cliffs shoot up on each side of the road my stress just goes away and by the time I hit the first nice wide open view from the tops I am in heaven.

Have a good trip CM:)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Bluebird day out..
Going to hit the river early for some pre New Zealand FISHON
One of our farm kids is visiting so why not hit it?
Tomorrow depart for the time of our lives!!!!
Let me know when your back I have some goodies for ya pal....bring me a real boomerang plz lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Even in wet suit cold and those waves look like danger danger for Will Robinson...

Underthesun

Underthesun

This weather is pretty damn nice for mid Feb. High of mid 60s for the 10 day outlook. I think the real cold weather is over for the front range for the year, probably a few more big dumps but I doubt any more deep freezes...hope I didn't jinx it. Shit this nice weather has me ready to farm. I'm going to experiment with some of my worms outside in this nice weather, put them in with some bedding/compost and put a few towels over the pile, then place some leftover greenhouse panels over the pile.

xavier7995

xavier7995

One door closes and another opens. Was pretty sad and bummed out I could not pursue my dream gig working in the mj industry; but a long shot job in my regular field may pan out. Currently the bottom candidate, but made it to the final round of a job with great pay/benefits/etc. Not getting my hopes up, but it does help me stay optimistic, would be nice to have enough money to buy some tacos after paying rent...if it pans out it will even be enough moolah that home ownership in a decent neighborhood could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom