Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
colostoney

colostoney

Brrrr stopped raining...but even my turkeys and a couple rowdy hens needed towel dried.
Very rare to be drenched in the dusty dirtiest Soco. Relaxing though smells clean.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Up at 6am, some chores, then its an all dayer FISHON!! up in the Gunnison Gorge!!!
Thinking lamb chop, salad mac and cheese for feast on...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH
Sun is rising, coffee coming soon, milk goats and off to the river..
Thinking will ma me some riverside chicken stew..
Pack in small stove chicken onion celery potato feast on fish on..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh oh oh
River flowing chocolate milk
Stay home farm and feast

xavier7995

xavier7995

Life had been kicking me in the balls on a daily basis for a good long while, but found out I landed a new job and am thinking it will be the turning point for life to start improving again. Been dancing around non stop in excited anticipation.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Life had been kicking me in the balls on a daily basis for a good long while, but found out I landed a new job and am thinking it will be the turning point for life to start improving again. Been dancing around non stop in excited anticipation.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life..
Congrats will go out and do a dance with Wally...
Happy for you!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
X

xavier7995

xavier7995

Concurred. Wife and I were talking about it last night. We may face some rather tough challenges at times, but overall wouldn't trade it for the world. Getting out there and "going for it" and just living life to the fullest means your highs are higher and the lows lower, you just have to accept that. Then we high fived as we had already gone farther than anyone we knew by the time we were 20 and overall life has been pretty grand. If you don't try and make your life what you want, its going to always be what it currently is.

For many years we would return to our hometown...nothing changed, we would go visit people and they were sitting there in the exact same spot as the last time we saw them, their lives in the same place as well. It is a way of living I just couldn't understand.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Beautifull upper 70's today. I have to go find a 16' reclaimed dark greasy looking reclaimed wood beam for my living room and fireplace Mantal.. got my hot chocolate and canna pills ready............

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Your downstairs neighbors called the popo to complain. They also asked if you wouldn't mind wearing clothes when you are in your yard ya naked freak.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The sky is a rumbling and overcast,
Will be at Western States graduation for one of our beloved farm kids who will graduate with 2 very special awards, top wildlife bio student in the state and another from the wildlife society for outstanding leadership for participation in 4 years of summer field studies
We are closer than blood. like my son who I never had.
This fella is brilliant, so kind and fun to be around.
There is no age difference we all live in a wonderful circle filled with kindness and love.
We are so proud and happy for him and he will be a total benefit to mankind and the environment.
He got a job with the DOW in Montana a seasonal job along with his awards the sky is the limit for our friend...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The sky is a rumbling and overcast,
Will be at Western States graduation for one of our beloved farm kids who will graduate with 2 very special awards, top wildlife bio student in the state and another from the wildlife society for outstanding leadership for participation in 4 years of summer field studies
We are closer than blood. like my son who I never had.
This fella is brilliant, so kind and fun to be around.
There is no age difference we all live in a wonderful circle filled with kindness and love.
We are so proud and happy for him and he will be a total benefit to mankind and the environment.
He got a job with the DOW in Montana a seasonal job along with his awards the sky is the limit for our friend...
That's awsome CM! If my wife doesn't start popping them out soon I'm gonna have to go your route. Everyone needs someone to take care of them when yur old lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wind hail clear
Typical Western state graduation a tradition outside no matter what the weather

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Rain..next couple days.
College grad kiddo leaves today to start on his life's adventure.
So nice this kid is using his hard earned degree right off the bat.
He will be doing field studies for the DOW and camping out in backcountry in Montana close to epic rivers for fishing.
They actually pay overtime when he is out camping while doing research.
We are so proud and happy for him. His parents were wiping away the tears at his graduation
He won 2 awards. He is the top wildlife Bio. student in the state. Another award for outstanding leadership by the wildlife society of Colorado for his leadership in 4 years of field study of butterflies.
A much bigger man than anyone who would judge him critically for his lifestyle..
We have no kids of our own and he is like a son to us both.
If more kids were like him the world would be a better place..
He is Giving up the pot for awhile, his choice, he wishes to shine bright and knows life is the very best high..Lots of love and brilliance behind those loving eyes....

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

Oh CM, I always appreciate the "heartwarminess" of your experiences:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom