Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Kid got pulled over in Utah, Colorado plates are a cop magnet. said he was swerving in lane
Asked for license ins, reg. and do you have anything in car that might be illegal.
Friend told him oh no just graduated off to work I go. Super stoked no need for weed.
While checking him out 2 other cars arrived.
They asked to search he said ok. after huddling up with others cops. He came back wished him luck and let him go no search.
He took nothing with so all was good..
The adventure has begun.......

scoop

scoop

Utah is a place to avoid if you are carrying. Sounds exactly how we were treated....the second car arrived and we soon found out that it had the drug dog in it... $1000 later and 2 tickets for possession and paraphanalia and we were on our way. 10 miles down the road we were digging under the seat for the pipe and weed they missed....LOL. Fuckers...

Glad he made it without incident...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Utah is a place to avoid if you are carrying. Sounds exactly how we were treated....the second car arrived and we soon found out that it had the drug dog in it... $1000 later and 2 tickets for possession and paraphanalia and we were on our way. 10 miles down the road we were digging under the seat for the pipe and weed they missed....LOL. Fuckers...

Glad he made it without incident...
yea he is so excited . they do not drug test but he decided to hold off for awhile..

xavier7995

xavier7995

My kids joke of the day. We were talking about Chicago and family members; I said, your uncle jesse's girlfriend is from chicago. He replied with "My girlfriend Jesse is from China."

311219_1.jpg

Been a while since I laughed that hard. He is big on making the "everything is made in china jokes." My weirdo hippie parents took me there to live for a year back in the early 80's and I was telling him about it. All he wanted to know is what I made while I lived there "So.....what did you make while there?"

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning farmers. Today will hit triple digits here uggghhhh........ Been off from work last couple of days nursing a nasty scorpion sting between my toes. First time I have ever been bitten. Hopefully the last time. I have a high pain threshhold but I will tell you what the venom in a SW Bark Scorpion is no joke. I would trade a kidney stone attack for the scorp sting. Most miserable 48 hrs I ever spent. Will return to work tomorrow.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

My kids joke of the day. We were talking about Chicago and family members; I said, your uncle jesse's girlfriend is from chicago. He replied with "My girlfriend Jesse is from China."

311219_1.jpg

Been a while since I laughed that hard. He is big on making the "everything is made in china jokes." My weirdo hippie parents took me there to live for a year back in the early 80's and I was telling him about it. All he wanted to know is what I made while I lived there "So.....what did you make while there?"
Well? What did you make?
Morning farmers. Today will hit triple digits here uggghhhh........ Been off from work last couple of days nursing a nasty scorpion sting between my toes. First time I have ever been bitten. Hopefully the last time. I have a high pain threshhold but I will tell you what the venom in a SW Bark Scorpion is no joke. I would trade a kidney stone attack for the scorp sting. Most miserable 48 hrs I ever spent. Will return to work tomorrow.
I have nightmares about scorpions in my shoes, and I am forever scarred from reading that black widow spiders like to build nests across toilet seats. Kind of hard to shit when my balloon knot is puckered shut.

C

costa

Shoes ? My mate got one in his pants . Got stung twice in the balls ,,,,

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

Holy foot pain. nothing worse except bruised ribs I reckon..
Good rain and thunder last night a bit over cast but here in the HIGH..and I mean HIGH mountain desert it will dry up quick..
Will be overcast today, clearing tomorrow so Thur. Friday will be the perfect time to plant carrots and onions the moon phase is at peak for underground/root planting....
Wife still limping around after a spill and that bitch Brittany Spears was supposed to come do the dishes but never showed up.
Last time she was here she did not rinse so I had to do it..
What a spoiled cunt that B. Spears can be, other times sweet as honey......
Washes dishes and mops the floor.....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Shoes ? My mate got one in his pants . Got stung twice in the balls ,,,,
Speaking of, I grew up with a kid who jumped over a barbed wire fence while running from a high school party, his sack caught the fence and ripped open his sack, his berries were hanging by a thread. Reminded me of branding and castrating cows. When's lunch?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dogs

Blue bird day..Got the spring fever....
Off I go to play farmer in the Dell.
Milk and feed goats, make cheese, feed chickens, collect eggs, wash and box em up, work in greenhouse, finish setting up weed barrier, install 1st 4 rows of drip irrigation, plant carrots and onions..
Will puff on some shatter that I roll up like toothpick and put in joint.
Found a slab in cupboard and wondered wtf is this??
wife said Local Grow guy gifted it last visit, put out of reach of Tank, not for Tank
Really really nice. Not as strong when dabbed...Adds zest to joint for sure....
Got to be top shelf, had some from neighbor made with alcohol coughed head off did not like anywhere near as this stuff....
Shatter get you shattered.....
Our theme song long before shatter was around...

xavier7995

xavier7995

Gave some shatter to my father in law when he visited, blew his mind and I think it might have ruined weed for him.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

View attachment 599284
Blue bird day..Got the spring fever....
Off I go to play farmer in the Dell.
Milk and feed goats, make cheese, feed chickens, collect eggs, wash and box em up, work in greenhouse, finish setting up weed barrier, install 1st 4 rows of drip irrigation, plant carrots and onions..
Will puff on some shatter that I roll up like toothpick and put in joint.
Found a slab in cupboard and wondered wtf is this??
wife said Local Grow guy gifted it last visit, put out of reach of Tank, not for Tank
Really really nice. Not as strong when dabbed...Adds zest to joint for sure....
Got to be top shelf, had some from neighbor made with alcohol coughed head off did not like anywhere near as this stuff....
Shatter get you shattered.....
Our theme song long before shatter was around...
That was a gift to you from NT, I was just the delivery guy and there to help consume. If we (me) didn't hit the vape pen so much I might have remembered to try it. It was all that caramel I think.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
That was a gift to you from NT, I was just the delivery guy and there to help consume. If we (me) didn't hit the vape pen so much I might have remembered to try it. It was all that caramel I think.
real nice and clean....Thanks NT!!!!!The other stuff just decimated lungs..

scoop

scoop

We've been enjoying the sharing from fellow Farmers here as well. Many thanks my friend! Was nice to finally smoke a few strains I've heard a lot about and saw a lot of folks growing but never made it into my own garden.

Things here are rockin'. These are those "fool ya" days though..... super WARM....but still tossin' frost at night so things are still on hold across the board. We planted some potatoes...and are gonna stick some cabbages and broccoli out in the next day or so....will also plant some peas. 25 or so holes dug for tomatoes as well.

The weed is also still in limbo....but damn is it ever gonna be off-the-hook once it makes it outside.... holyschmoly....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Whoa look at this horrible dangerous criminal who gave up after a chase! Quick, traffic camera guy, zoom in on that likely illegal immigrant or terrorist! Oh shit, the cops are beating the guy. ZOOM OUT WE CAN'T SHOW POLICE BRUTALITY.

This is the problem I have with law enforcement. Everyone admits there are bad apples, but where are all of the good apples culling the bad? Why will these cops be put on paid leave, then have charges dropped because the cops were just trying to get home to their families, they don't ever hurt people on purpose, because that's wrong. Cops are here to serve and protect, and they always do the right thing and they always obey the law and they never do anything bad. No bad cops just bad criminals. Don't ask why the 'good cops' don't do anything about bad cops, it's none of anyone elses business. Just be quiet and let cops do whatever they want to do.

edit: I wonder how quickly police beatings and law breaking would stop if all of these large settlements came from police retirement funds and not the general public. Those fucking criminal cops have free reign, it is infuriating that shit like this is ignored.

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Naturals Carmel is no joke I prefer it frozen it turns to toffee texture every thing that dude has shared with me was so memorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom