Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
weird, I experience the opposite. I can't remember shit, other than repeating to myself how stoney I am.
I can't wait to pop his gear I'm sure you and x have some save males for me of ya can lol

xavier7995

xavier7995

I can't wait to pop his gear I'm sure you and x have some save males for me of ya can lol
Don't worry buttacup, all the males are for you:)

But yeah, pretty pumped to run them and see what there is to see. So many good things on deck, I really wish I had more room.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't worry buttacup, all the males are for you:)

But yeah, pretty pumped to run them and see what there is to see. So many good things on deck, I really wish I had more room.
Lol let's all quit our jobs and go live on chickens farm and blow it up. Dibs top bunk

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
real nice and clean....Thanks NT!!!!!The other stuff just decimated lungs..
Happy to share and glad you enjoyed! Hash oil can be nasty but thankfully I have friends who take no shortcuts in producing top quality. I enjoy it the same way as you, in joints. I like dabs ok but BHO works best when used with grass IMO.

Naturals Carmel is no joke I prefer it frozen it turns to toffee texture every thing that dude has shared with me was so memorable
Endless applications. Caramel syrup over ice cream will destroy anyone, the fat content of the cream kicks the hash in within 20 minutes. I shoot for chewy consistency but sometimes I overheat by 5 degrees and sticks to to the teeth too much. I made almond brittle once but it didn't move as fast as usual.

weird, I experience the opposite. I can't remember shit, other than repeating to myself how stoney I am.
hahah classic!

Good seed tester etiquette dictates superior male or female phenos should land back with him who created them ;)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy to share and glad you enjoyed! Hash oil can be nasty but thankfully I have friends who take no shortcuts in producing top quality. I enjoy it the same way as you, in joints. I like dabs ok but BHO works best when used with grass IMO.

Endless applications. Caramel syrup over ice cream will destroy anyone, the fat content of the cream kicks the hash in within 20 minutes. I shoot for chewy consistency but sometimes I overheat by 5 degrees and sticks to to the teeth too much. I made almond brittle once but it didn't move as fast as usual.

hahah classic!

Good seed tester etiquette dictates superior male or female phenos should land back with him who created them ;)
For sure ! Hope ya don't mind me pollen chucking with them I'm really just trying to stock my vault and then go crazy . I have this killer norcal cat piss x moon tang pheno I found that just screams I want white ghash x scotts babies

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
For sure ! Hope ya don't mind me pollen chucking with them I'm really just trying to stock my vault and then go crazy . I have this killer norcal cat piss x moon tang pheno I found that just screams I want white ghash x scotts babies
That's a cross I likely wouldn't develop myself, so, assuming you find a worthwhile superior male donor, go for it!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

hahah classic!

gravekat calls himself a superior male, does that count? (You might have to give up a second and third round picks for him)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I want to know what ghash NT has been into, and I'd like to hear more about this Scott's Babies Pheno.

edit: "I want white ghash x scotts babies" That should be in your sig G

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Can we get some full body pics of the legend cut and the white ghash please
I'll look to see what I have. Veg shots are boring so I don't have many. IG likely has some vegging ghash shots, all I have in my phone are full bloom preharvest pics.
White Ghash

Legend OG

xavier7995

xavier7995

What is even going on there? Why is that fat dude and a bunch of skinny dudes taking pictures of a plant...that looks a little under the weather tbh.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

What is even going on there? Why is that fat dude and a bunch of skinny dudes taking pictures of a plant...that looks a little under the weather tbh.
It's the same look guys get when girls take off their wonder-bras. Let's not kid ourselves, those guys only see tits by paying for it.

That's what I assume is what cup events are like now, fanboys paying for street cred.

'Yo foo, when you get back from golden corral hit me up, I got some dope fat pics of some awesome sauce weed man. It's legit, like 5grams per watt man, better than anything I've ever seen dude, it's hella sweet. Guy sold me seeds for ten bucks a bean, AWESOME DEAL. Plus, he let me snap a pic of those killah genes brah! These sweet plants throw out pound cola's dudebro'
Wow, I feel dumber typing that.

xavier7995

xavier7995

It...at least you gave credit to golden coral...I know they are involved somehow,

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@gravekat303 No pictures on IG of the White Ghash in veg, but I did find one of papa Scott following a stretch of abusive treatment. He came back right away and stayed male through all my stress testing.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh want a beautiful morning, enjoying the birdsong..
Love the pants and gas prices from the past I can remember when can you?
Gas

Got eggs to process and start planting in garden onions and carrots

Pants
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom