Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The line up for turntable
Currently Allman bros then will work my way thru some Beatles can blast it
These old school Cerwin vega LOUDspeakers
Man what a sound
Turned out to be a gorgeous day
Laying landscape cloth setting drip irrigation
Having a total blast

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Penny lane and strawberry fields forever
Wow still sounds amazing

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Misty morning dew, then it cleared and warmed to work shirtless, now there is a storm warning for rain and high winds...
life in the HIGH...OH so High mountain desert...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Bought a little chest freezer today. Got it downstairs, ran back up for a knife, come back down an what do i notice? It was made on 4/20. Stupid thing is prolly gonna heat shit stead of freezing !! Ha ha ha
The important question is, have you figured out how many chickens you can fit in it?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

The important question is, have you figured out how many chickens you can fit in it?
The funny part about your question is no to chickens
ha ha not chickens..........1/2 cows. My cousin an I go in on a cow every year. Now I dont gotta treat the house an garage fridge/freezers like tetris games when It comes time !! ha ha

Cur Dog

Cur Dog

We got hacked today. Pretty much dead in the water unless my boss pays a $500 ransom. They basically hijacked the program we use to operate the business. Sorry for the crappy pic but some of its legible.

IMG 20160516 140906
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We got hacked today. Pretty much dead in the water unless my boss pays a $500 ransom. They basically hijacked the program we use to operate the business. Sorry for the crappy pic but some of its legible.
Fixed?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cooler this morn.
Looking forward to completing layout of landscape cloth and irrigation set.
Not as enthused this morn. but once I get out it's farm on....
got no worries..

Last edited:
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I put fabric down an added a big fan to the hoop house yesterday. I have to finish tightening down fabric as it got to hot an I had to call it off or pass out. 45 for a high today so it'll only be in the 70's in hoophouse making it tolerable. Still frost advisory all week an flurries here n there. @chickenman what do u think about some deer net/fence to trellis my pants to keep them off the plastic in the hoophouse ? I really didn't think that part thru.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I put fabric down an added a big fan to the hoop house yesterday. I have to finish tightening down fabric as it got to hot an I had to call it off or pass out. 45 for a high today so it'll only be in the 70's in hoophouse making it tolerable. Still frost advisory all week an flurries here n there. @chickenman what do u think about some deer net/fence to trellis my pants to keep them off the plastic in the hoophouse ? I really didn't think that part thru.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/cms-greenhouse-action.64007/#post-1268098
are you in containers or ground..
I wrap mine in whats called wild game fence. Has large enough mesh to allow pruning and watering check out some pics on my thread here.
make sure you got good air flow circulating air inside and flowing thur...

Underthesun

Underthesun

I've done that with fencing, put it up around my side walls and then weaved the branches through it too keep it off the walls. I would prefer to not have to do that though, but it seems like I end up having to.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

they are in the ground. I was worried about the moisture on the walls, I installed a 22 inch industrial osculating fan up high on an end wall an 20 minutes later all the moisture was gone but now my humidity went from 55% to 25%. Beforethey get to big I was thinking of setting up the net

WP 20160516 15 17 38 Pro
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
they are in the ground. I was worried about the moisture on the walls, I installed a 22 inch industrial osculating fan up high on an end wall an 20 minutes later all the moisture was gone but now my humidity went from 55% to 25%. Beforethey get to big I was thinking of setting up the net
gunna be MONSTERS!!!!!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I've done that with fencing, put it up around my side walls and then weaved the branches through it too keep it off the walls. I would prefer to not have to do that though, but it seems like I end up having to.
not to annoy but may I see some photos as to go off of? Firtst time in a hoophouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom