Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

getting ready for hunting ....

short walk in the a.m ....

SpiderK

SpiderK

That is some mighty fine looking country right there, what are you hunting?

it's in the north woods wisconsin twenty minutes or so from canada. another few hours and your on rainy lake. my buddy takes over on a hidden lake we park house boat and hike in trolling motors. a deep rock stick out of water in the middle, every pass, every single pass you pullin fish. 4 guys, 4 fish..... walleye and bass, northern the best .....!!!!!

hunting deer ....

SpiderK

SpiderK

the air is very clean..... so nice. real nice local people....

the property up this way is only 4grand per acre. this place is a few hundred acres.

every major pond has public landing if need.

scoop

scoop

We actually had a few rain drops here yesterday. Talk about dry....fuckin A.

Still covering/uncovering the large CS gal. From the looks of the weather this could go on for awhile if I choose to do so. She's tightened up some but its still a slouch in the density Dept. Her size will make up some slack but damn...if only she coulda been one of those Lem Chems. (woulda been 2-3 lbs easy) Oh well...just another reason to pop some new stuff next year. (and look at hoop houses)

The last round of windows for the remodel is slated to arrive tomorrow. They are already framed in and ready to receive so it will just be a matter of nailing them in and painting/installing the trim. Once those are in the tally will be 10 windows, 2 entry doors and 2 patio sliders. Talk about a YUUUUGE difference. It's bigly beyond belief!

Now if I could just get my neighbor (or someone else) to drywall it all....LOL. Fuck I love that shit. (snort) Makes yer nose feel like it's the 80's again... (not)

Like the erection...'er...election....I wish I could say "one more day and it'll be over"....but sadly it's gonna drag on for awhile 'til I can put Humpty back together again.

Thank Bob for THC....she definitely drives the bus.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sliders all purple??
Hazes finishing up nicely all a little different one super purple all huge..

scoop

scoop

Definitely purpin....... not a white pistil anywhere...they are all purp. Makes her look pretty weird, honestly. At first I thought "Oh fuck..bud rot!" (which i would probably have if she WAS real dense cus of the plastic/humidity @ night effect).

But fuck she's a beauty......... just YUGE. The main stem is easily 4" around....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ran out of gas last night at take out
Alls safe

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Time to pick the smallest bug... That's what they meant when they said"the lesser of two weevils"... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom