Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
What I can't seem to understand about is which one exactly is the lesser evil of the two?

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Trumpa

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
keep that shit to yourself Chickenman. We don't need that today do we?

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Libertarian from Cali, I get zero calls.

scoop

scoop

Bottom line....it's up to each individual to make their life "Great". Nobody else can do it/will do it for you.

"pity the man....searching for a clue...can't tell what to do with himself....ends up as a fool who lives for someone else" TR

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bottom line....it's up to each individual to make their life "Great". Nobody else can do it/will do it for you.

As the kids say..Word dude...
Lets not get our feathers too ruffled over all of this....
It is a historical day for sure.
Easy to get carried away..
Live it up, cause when your gone none of this matters..

scoop

scoop

The tongues of some men are made of metal
The tongues of some men are made of oil
But the keeper of those men never rolled
Rolled their tongues for anybody's free ride but his own
Now the oily tongues are thirsty for black gold.

But the old men are going to bed
They'll be sleeping through the future
And the children red with fire
They got to move away the old man's rusty beds.

Now the tongue, the tongue of a master
That should be laughter - with dancing legs
Like a flying wheel for the weak and sad man
Some tongues of man are made of silence
And your eyes will listen.

M

mendel

The paid rioters of BLM and moveon.org ought to be getting out of bed in the next few hours, it ought to be an interesting day.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

As the kids say..Word dude...
Lets not get our feathers too ruffled over all of this....
It is a historical day for sure.
Easy to get carried away..
Live it up, cause when your gone none of this matters..
Friends should not talk about politics or religion ever. Nobody is going to change their minds based on input from peers, and it's doesn't further the conversation about anything.

How can we have a 'no ruffled feathers' policy given the posts in the last couple of pages? It seems like every thread ruffles feathers these days. I just hope the shit stops tomorrow.

Half of us are going to move to Canada, so let's all look forward to see which half of 'merica is gonna leave and which half is bugging out going off the grid.
(
)

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Friends should not talk about politics or religion ever. Nobody is going to change their minds based on input from peers, and it's doesn't further the conversation about anything.

How can we have a 'no ruffled feathers' policy given the posts in the last couple of pages? It seems like every thread ruffles feathers these days. I just hope the shit stops tomorrow.

Half of us are going to move to Canada, so let's all look forward to see which half of 'merica is gonna leave and which half is bugging out going off the grid.
(
)
good post, well said.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

How can we have a 'no ruffled feathers' policy given the posts in the last couple of pages? It seems like every thread ruffles feathers these days. I just hope the shit stops tomorrow.[/QUOTE

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Word..

Underthesun

Underthesun

My presedential vote doesn't really count in the county I live in, most everyone votes the same. I didn't really care for either candidate at all, but my wife likes the Hill and hates the Donald. So, I bit the bullet and voted Hillary. She saw my ballot, win for me. #makeyourvotecount

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

My presedential vote doesn't really count in the county I live in, most everyone votes the same. I didn't really care for either candidate at all, but my wife likes the Hill and hates the Donald. So, I bit the bullet and voted Hillary. She saw my ballot, win for me. #makeyourvotecount
You typed #happywifehappylife wrong. :)

scoop

scoop

More nice weather......and no rain or snow in sight to speak of....

Current count on the remodel front...9 windows and 4 doors installed and trimmed. (and one window broken by UPS in transit...fuck me)

From the outside of the house you'd never know the inside is total chaos.....tools everywhere....no drywall...electrical wires exposed.....new circuits ran/outlets installed/etc. It's good to know how to do it all...but then again...um...yeah...you get stuck doing it all. Every time I think I'm about done the wife decides to add another outlet/GFCI/etc. As a result I'm now playing in the breaker box/adding breakers/etc. (stuff I had to learn when I started growing/needed extra curcuits/outlets/etc.)

Bzzzzzzzzzztttt. Some kinda fun this home remodel thing is... uhhhummm......

At least it's not plumbing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom