Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!
just returned from a trip deep deep down in the Black Canyon
Grueling hike up and down, did real well for an older man.....
Kept up with the youngsters even they were holding on for dear life...
1800 ft. Elevation change in 1 mile!
Set off a small rock slide going down, pretty hazardous hike
Spectacular....
Dustin

fishing was insane, hooked into a Rainbow that had to be 25 inches and fat as hell...
Browns are spawning rainbows are gobbling up eggs...
Dropped phone in drink,, grabbed up quick like, need waterproof case..

Last edited:
scoop

scoop

Wow. Impressive. That's a damn deep hole...... (izzat you/someone else standing bank side lower right?)

Thinkin' today may be the day to take the big CS down in the garden. She's done about all she can do and the Sun is waning daily on the patch. Nice purpin'...just wish she was a bit more dense. Should make nice hash though....

She could go on indefinitely from the looks of the forecast....but I'm over it. LOL. Time to head back indoors!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow. Impressive. That's a damn deep hole...... (izzat you/someone else standing bank side lower right?)

Thinkin' today may be the day to take the big CS down in the garden. She's done about all she can do and the Sun is waning daily on the patch. Nice purpin'...just wish she was a bit more dense. Should make nice hash though....

She could go on indefinitely from the looks of the forecast....but I'm over it. LOL. Time to head back indoors!
Our farm kid amazing day..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!
just returned from a trip deep deep down in the Black Canyon
Grueling hike up and down, did real well for an older man.....
Kept up with the youngsters even they were holding on for dear life...
1800 ft. Elevation change in 1 mile!
Set off a small rock slide going down, pretty hazardous hike
Spectacular....
View attachment 645978
fishing was insane, hooked into a Rainbow that had to be 25 inches and fat as hell...
Browns are spawning rainbows are gobbling up eggs...
Dropped phone in drink,, grabbed up quick like, need waterproof case..
The river is at 600 cfs.
It can run 3000 or more during run off...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!!!
Up at first crow..
Gunna bust ass all day, regular chores, dentist, egg delivery, fish afternoon on way home from deliveries, egg patterns we have been slaying em., nice dinner as always with wifiepoo, then hoping to hike up the 2.5 miles under the super moon to kamp howdy and if it feels right mushrooms..
Wife will say...
Your going to do WHAT?????

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Huge quake in New Zealand..
all our friends are ok..
We drove this road last Feb. on our visit...
Quake
Quake3
Quake2

bloody hell mate...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Up before first crow.
Get chores done before sun rise, did not hike up the gorge as planned last night, hair brained idea maybe next time..
Will meet up at river with my friend who was Joe Cockers best friend amd groundskeeper for around 20 years at the Mad Dog Ranch where Joe lived.
He is bringing couple of Joe's fly rods which we will fish with all day in memory of our friend. will hike up to Joes rock and huff one. Maybe a shroom or two...
so amazing last time I visited Joe's rock I totally felt his sprit..
Joe1

Kamp Howdy in circle...Some of Joe's ashes in jar....what a privilege to honor him and someday will join him in this place I love so......
Like he told me before he died, everything is alright mate, I am very blessed with my life and could not ask for more..
Seek out the blessings..
Life is good if you make it so..

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What a way to start the day
I am Thankful for my country home
It gives me peace of mind
One where I can walk alone
And leave the rest behind

scoop

scoop

"what a way to start the day"

LOL....I know what that building is...but I'm guessin others may think yer just on yer way out to the outhouse to make the morning Trump... :D

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Snow forecast then clear tomorrow.
Will be finishing up the hazes in GH..
had a wonderful OH OH OH so wonderful dinner last night, finally, we been meaning to gather for 6 years with our dear friends who started farming about the same time we did 16 years ago.
They work incredibly hard and have the passion needed to prosper and do very well..
Veggies, veggie starts, cut flowers, Aspen and Telluride farmers markets, they also have started wedding flower arrangements. The flowers they grow and the arrangement's they make are incredible..
These folks work long days and when I visited the gals were doing the flowers were happy and having a blast working together as a team..
They have interns coming from all over the world including a few young beautiful natural gals oh man pretty and smart who are eager to work long and hard with love in mind of their work..
Natural beauty inside and out.
Their son, 14 years old came with last night. I am so impressed with this young man who was so polite very very smart, brought a book yes a book to read after dinner no cell phone BS.
Growing pot is fine but these folks are doing so much more for the big picture, educating the next generation about alternative farming methods, providing heirloom alternatives, holding classes on how to farm, kids camps revolving around nutrition and farming.
If I had to do it all over again this is what I would do.
Niche market, quality produce grown with passion...
More to growing than growing pot..
Off I go hay run....Goats are bellering...Where's my breakfast Daddy????
Spoiled beyond rotten. My two friend Polly and Dolly vie for my affection...
Very sweet...

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Much cooler with a few sprinkles today. I took the turkey out of the freezer, for Thursday. A smoked turkey sounds good, this year.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey scoop
Found them beans donated to you from natural therapy
Maybe we can meet for Mexican again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom