Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1816 House

1816 House

Whole chickens 5 fifty lb. the very best..5 lb roasters...
French culinary type meat chicken farm raised organically...
OMG, that is a roaster! I know what quality poultry looks like. You can see the thick skin, bright yellow fat that locks in that roasted flavor,mmm . (I used to work a game farm every summer that raised exotic poultry for French restaurants).
Is that a Golden Trout?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG, that is a roaster! I know what quality poultry looks like. You can see the thick skin, bright yellow fat that locks in that roasted flavor,mmm . (I used to work a game farm every summer that raised exotic poultry for French restaurants).
Is that a Golden Trout?
Wild brown trout...
We fish as well as feast..
Roasted up in the Gorge over native woods, scrub oak, cedar, and sage, stuffed with my mothers recipe..
Howdy ccccccccccc
Howdy chop

Rack of lamb chop..Kamp Howdy fixins..

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

@LocalGrowGuy thank you. The lil cooler fits a six pack perfectly as well! The 102 mile jet boat trip was a bit much. I prefer the smaller jet boat . It can get up in the air higher. I never did a rafting trip before. They offer them at the Rouge River! The middle section of the Rouge was dynomite blasted out
By Glen Wooldrige to take out boulders to make the river more passable. That particularl section is very technical. Class 6. And our jet boat turned around right here. What is the technical difficulty of the picture where you were rafting?
View attachment 721502
This is looking at the river from the west. I foolishly neglected to take a picture from where we stopped on the east side.
Deaths this year have been on Class II-III waters. Tourists aren't prepared.
http://www.westword.com/news/two-deaths-on-poudre-river-in-nine-days-9204444

1816 House

1816 House

Roasted up in the Gorge over native woods, scrub oak, cedar, and sage, stuffed with my mothers recipe..
I bit my tongue and drooled a bit(edit..still drooling) at that chicken and other fixings.
That is just a masterpiece of cooking.

@LocalGrowGuy Tragic stories on the Poudre River, they just underestimate the power of the flow and undercurrents.

I stopped at a couple coves today at lunch, the first is York Harbor, ME . Just a picture perfect summer day.
Nothing really going on in the grow , just stretching for clones.
20170721 144523

The next is Pepperell Cove, ME, followed by The Rifleman's House and Powder Magazine at Ft McLeary, overlooking Pepperell Cove.
Whaleback Light is visible in the background, an old LifeBoat Service Station due for restoration soon.
20170721 150426

20170721 151127

20170721 151218

20170721 151300
DAT

DAT

beautiful pictures. Reminds me of a Vincent VanGrow Painting.
river tragedy.. its terrible!!!
Huge 8 feet long Stergeon Fish in the local Rivers round here... The thought of a big fish like that slithering in my legs in the water gives me the willys.
Jason ready to kill at the Lakes. Baby Ruths floating in Swimming Pools.. Great White Sharks in the oceans,,The only safe place is the bathtub.
Have a wonderful Summer Weekend!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

beautiful pictures. Reminds me of a Vincent VanGrow Painting.
river tragedy.. its terrible!!!
Huge 8 feet long Stergeon Fish in the local Rivers round here... The thought of a big fish like that slithering in my legs in the water gives me the willys.
Jason ready to kill at the Lakes. Baby Ruths floating in Swimming Pools.. Great White Sharks in the oceans,,The only safe place is the bathtub.
Have a wonderful Summer Weekend!
You can find stories of YUGE!!!1!! sturgeon back when the world was only in black and white. I remember reading stories of teams of horses having to land monster fish. Let's eat some fish eggs!

HeadCase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom