Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

67º , 57º humidity .. had some showers last few days looking at 5 days in the 70's, low 80's ......

buds hitting lake of the woods / rainy lake in canada. wo me :crying2:

picnic this afternoon with music late night ... :smoking:

hit the kids with neem in the a.m. ect good for a few ....

jipp

jipp

Awesome times ahead..
Grow guy is here out collecting, our farm kids are due to arrive, N therapy and wife are in area will have a goose dinner tonight then tomorrow float fish and feast..
Lower 90's less wind afternoon will be an awesome day for all on river..
tell local i said hi. wish i could be there.. stupid of me to get hurt or i could of been.

bowlz up,
chris.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Outdoor

DAT

DAT

IMG 2811
IMG 2815
IMG 2819
IMG 2823
IMG 2830
Homemade hot fudge sundae
Sauce made with honey butter coffee chocolate heavy cream
View attachment 713071
Jeezzus that looks and sounds great. Especially in a heat wave like we are having today here in central Oregon. I went to Bobby Lake. There was still patches of snow on the trail but the water was warm in the lake . salt creek waterfall mist felt nice on such a hot day.

Dan789

Dan789

DAT

DAT

What's that mostly white shit, that snow? 97 degrees right here, right now.
Yes that is snow. I don't like snow on trails , especially this time of the year. It attracts pesky mosquitoes and can make it difficult to navigate the trail. But it felt good making a snowball.

jipp

jipp

View attachment 713436 View attachment 713437 View attachment 713438 View attachment 713439 View attachment 713440
Jeezzus that looks and sounds great. Especially in a heat wave like we are having today here in central Oregon. I went to Bobby Lake. There was still patches of snow on the trail but the water was warm in the lake . salt creek waterfall mist felt nice on such a hot day.
should of known it was oregon. great place to grow up, at least in the mountains.. i do not regret that part of growing up. heh.
thanks for sharing dat.. made me think of my 8-10 hour horse back rides up into the deep mountains of oregon.

i cant ride a horse now leg no bend enough even if i was healthy.. but best thing about riding a horse.. its free exercise.. hah, you go for a 8 hour ride and you will work every fucking muscle in your body with out even knowing it..

fuck new cars bring back horses LOL, ill take a little 1 horse buggy!

bowl ups girl :)
chris.
chris.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Crew coming to dig a new leach field, will save us 10 grand..
And..
OH OH OH !!!
Will be on the river late afternoon evening 8 mile float the caddis are hatching and the fish gorge on them late afternoon evening....

DAT

DAT

Looks beautiful there, a frosty morning sounds very nice, 98' right now.
It was very pretty but the swarms of mosquitoes really really SUCked!!i have never seen so many mosquitos in my life . Sleeping in the cold was awesome . Felt great . The trail up to the lake was tricky and we got lost a little by this creepy lake .
IMG 3064

The cold night brought little relief from the mosquitoes. We packed up camp at 5 am ish wearing down coats so they had a harder time biting and sucking our blood but it was still horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom