Hp13

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well like i have stated before i read every book i can get my hands on, plus i have a connection so i dont have to pay for any of them either. Well im going thru a Cannabible 3 book series from Jason King and I am kinda perplexeted by the info he list about this strain HP13 Well i wont copy it all but basically he states it sells for 8000 lb , hp13 has the most complex flavor ever experienced, it can be discribed as erotic , many of friends have been lost over it, its so strong that experience smokers cant handle it, it was brought to the cannabis cup in 94 , but was so good that certain people who will remain nameless hoarded it and it never made itto the judges,all other pot will taste like hay after smokin it,,,,, these are his words I Have never heard about it let alone this kind of info .......anyone got 2 cents on this,,,,,,,,peace

E

E.T.

hp13 has grown a little 'tired' over the years. still incredible breeding stock, but by itself has lost some of it's luster...
just my .02

O

organic4life

She is still better then most of the so called elites but she has seen better days . I think JJ crosses with her are better then her now but not 10 years ago . I have the org cut and many of top dawgs xs and there all amazing

soserthc1

soserthc1

She is still better then most of the so called elites but she has seen better days . I think JJ crosses with her are better then her now but not 10 years ago . I have the org cut and many of top dawgs xs and there all amazing

which cross with hp13 - do you consider your favorite.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Just Grew Hp13 X Pestilence

Some of Green Lantern's work and the 5 plants I grew were all excellent. Very potent and great flavor, also trimmed in minutes a definite bonus. I wouldn't put to much stock in what you read by the pot snob. Take care

mal

2DogWalker

Really interested in what ppl have to say as well. I have found a few pics of the NYC HP13 in a few test grows. Have a few Guava13 females that look veeeerry much like the pics I have seen, these will be getting ready to flower very soon. Not the strongest of branches but amazingly wide leaves that overlap.

Respect
2DW

soserthc1

soserthc1

Some of Green Lantern's work and the 5 plants I grew were all excellent. Very potent and great flavor, also trimmed in minutes a definite bonus. I wouldn't put to much stock in what you read by the pot snob. Take care

mal

thanks mal, and i never heard of jason king before aquiring the book and personally didn't really feel he knew what he was talking about (just kinda got that vibe ) anyways karma for advice much appreciated - story behind king ? peace and i get any book for free so really would not of shoveled out 25 bucks for one persons strain guide - opionion , though it does come in a nice little case and looks good in the book shelf lol

O

organic4life

My buddy has about 3 p dawg females going right now and there totally diffrent 1 is indica based and another is really streachy satvia and a in between both lies the other and the indica one smells like a garlic truck hit a skunk then flipped and spilled some diesel ,lol the sativa one has a strong grapefruit/chemmy smell and taste . I would put pdawg at the top of my fav list . And if you want to find a good rep of hp13 go with JJs hp13 xhp1 forsure. My bro says hp13 is very tired also but still has great genetics for breeding

O

organic4life

Also the truth is hp13 has a complex palate so many people taste and smell diffrent things in her so take Mr King with a grain of salt . Ive heard peeps say the smell of her is like a nyc deli to a funky hippy no offence to me kinna like onion ,salt , soapy hash or B.O

T

TreFarmer

Jason is a nice guy, but a human... O4L and Mal said it, everybody will smell and taste different things in weeds with such a complex mix of terpines. CannaBible is a good series for the coffee table, but not the library;) my .02

soserthc1

soserthc1

Also the truth is hp13 has a complex palate so many people taste and smell diffrent things in her so take Mr King with a grain of salt . Ive heard peeps say the smell of her is like a nyc deli to a funky hippy no offence to me kinna like onion ,salt , soapy hash or B.O

mr king did explain the taste (taste exactly) like u did almost, so gotta give him props on that plus some karma to u thanks

soserthc1

soserthc1

Jason is a nice guy, but a human... O4L and Mal said it, everybody will smell and taste different things in weeds with such a complex mix of terpines. CannaBible is a good series for the coffee table, but not the library;) my .02

agreed - as i stated though i dont pay for books gotta hook up - i would of never bought it but on the house , i took it......any one read Rev's book yet ???? cannabis indica =

T

TreFarmer

agreed - as i stated though i dont pay for books gotta hook up - i would of never bought it but on the house , i took it......any one read Rev's book yet ???? cannabis indica =

Didn't mean to sound like you had bought it, just, it isn't of "education" value, as it is purely
Opinion based. Rev however is education based... he is a very knowledgable man. His info is based off experience in multiple facets of this game, not just being a traveling cannoisseur.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Didn't mean to sound like you had bought it, just, it isn't of "education" value, as it is purely
Opinion based. Rev however is education based... he is a very knowledgable man. His info is based off experience in multiple facets of this game, not just being a traveling cannoisseur.

absolutley true - its a book of pictures and opionion's no educational value, ordered rev's book cant wait as he is growing the tree he is talking about and jason was just smoking - sort of like a cooking book when your not a cook ..... peace bro

T

TreFarmer

absolutley true - its a book of pictures and opionion's no educational value, ordered rev's book cant wait as he is growing the tree he is talking about and jason was just smoking - sort of like a cooking book when your not a cook ..... peace bro

Perfectly said;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

i know all my friends on maui fiend for it like crackheads.... the maui hp13 is some serious stuff... My bro said he would send it out to the mainland, but its supposedly "cursed" whenever it leaves the islands

i have a mawi hp13 and it is great smoke - just did not like the yield only harvested a little less than a zip in 5 gal pot - guess thats part of the curse lol

O

organic4life

I just sampled the cut of skelly hp x nyc hp13 from organickat and its the most putrid canna smell ever . Thats a mixing pot of dank hashplants in there

Top Bottom