Hp13

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
we might know some of the same people...
I am but a simple stoner of the mountain I know few people and know no names:)
lol

B

Burned Haze

hazman and bodhi used/hunted mr nice’s genetics and found a good male (nothing wrong with that, everyone should instead of buying clones ) and then crossed some stuff with it ( the male bodhi he picked is prime/A+) everything I tried was fun and vigorous . I recommend that male as your seed pack choice and then w/e as your female by bodhi or hazeman cause I’m sure you will be satisfied.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
hazman and bodhi used/hunted mr nice’s genetics and found a good male (nothing wrong with that, everyone should instead of buying clones ) and then crossed some stuff with it ( the male bodhi he picked is prime/A+) everything I tried was fun and vigorous . I recommend that male as your seed pack choice and then w/e as your female by bodhi or hazeman cause I’m sure you will be satisfied.

I don't like g-13 it make me feel funky and agitated...HP-13! IS totally different

Hazeman I grew his elephant stomper

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
HP13, the clone-only strain from NYC in 1990/91 (not its descendants), smells and tastes one unmistakable, unmatchable way.
where would one go about getting the clone only hp13? i am but a meer card grower growing for myself on maui. perhaps an accidental cross in my absent madness

Big Swole

Big Swole

where would one go about getting the clone only hp13? i am but a meer card grower growing for myself on maui. perhaps an accidental cross in my absent madness
I know greyskull has the og hp13, but he recently moved to Oklahoma. I am running hp13 x forum cut gsc from CSI Humboldt, but have never had HP13 so I don’t know what to look for. One is a really rank burnt rubber skunk lemon grape flavor and the others are kinda grape lemon flavor but more on the lemon side
402DF15D B578 4E54 9037 2ED71435D1EF
BB13E3F7 84ED 4772 8786 04AE5D1524E4
EF507B7B 78DC 4FCB BBE0 6A50C1962B5E
C4C4594F 2464 47B3 8EDD A1DFDCBF4165
302DE063 1C51 4ABD A812 51EF94404A4D
5A8F0F2D 929A 4A02 A9A8 0481F61D226B
3BF61ACE 4192 4C71 965C DC5B4251F534
9F5F779D 98E4 4A26 AE30 20ACD129BE3D
52E82DFF F6F7 4658 B33A 31C9A5B5F351
9667DC67 F28E 469C 8644 844C1F3301E1
B6645F14 46AA 4C50 8035 442C17E72B45

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
both sound great i got some csi...
20210531 183147
20210531 183126
20210531 183111
20210531 183056
20210531 182956

i have a hp13 x a5 haze topdawg seeds
20210529 191813

Big Swole

Big Swole

That’s fucking legit you’re set! Bet that hp13 x Durban is fire. I have tons of csi packs I’ll post in a min. And speaking of a5.... I have Malawi x A5 haze I got from Ace that I’m waiting to pop. I love what malawi brings to the table... almost Jack lemon lime , but more dill pickley, lime underarm scent.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
View attachment 1130867My csi packs are the silver facing ones to the top left and bottom right
Do you remember lemon party from the old xbox live days... just go and check out lemon party .com and you will get the best cheats... if you do it they might give you a hack for free... then you check out lemonparty.com and it's all my life is forever changed!...

Great collection btw... hp13 x skittle will be fire. I cant wait to do the hp13 x Durban poison... and even better its the winning cut durban... I want the 91chem s1 and bubble gum... the list just goes on. I mean csi brings the real cuts and then unlike others who often give us their regs seed hunt or what ever...
And you know csi Humboldt grows them to have full expression... some breeders just dont have the geno material for super chron... it's sad to spend 4months on a fem and it lacks that chron when all my strains are lava status

Big Swole

Big Swole

Do you remember lemon party from the old xbox live days... just go and check out lemon party .com and you will get the best cheats... if you do it they might give you a hack for free... then you check out lemonparty.com and it's all my life is forever changed!...

Great collection btw... hp13 x skittle will be fire. I cant wait to do the hp13 x Durban poison... and even better its the winning cut durban... I want the 91chem s1 and bubble gum... the list just goes on. I mean csi brings the real cuts and then unlike others who often give us their regs seed hunt or what ever...
And you know csi Humboldt grows them to have full expression... some breeders just dont have the geno material for super chron... it's sad to spend 4months on a fem and it lacks that chron when all my strains are lava status
🤭🥺😫 I remember lemon party .... it scarred me for life... but apparently the lemon party cut is super 🔥 Nspecta said he got it from str8 organics as a lemon tree cut , but said it’s fucking better than the real lemon tree! He crossed it with the green sherb cut and I can’t wait to see what comes out that pack....

Big Swole

Big Swole

I think it’s impossible NOT to find at least one keeper out of a CSI pack. I always laugh when I hear old dudes talking shit about fems and saying they will never buy CSI and whoopty whoop about “s1’s are bad” and all that bullshit. But shit I can’t wait to see what your hp13 crosses put out bro keep us posted. Maybe we can trade cuts in the future!

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
🤭🥺😫 I remember lemon party .... it scarred me for life... but apparently the lemon party cut is super 🔥 Nspecta said he got it from str8 organics as a lemon tree cut , but said it’s fucking better than the real lemon tree! He crossed it with the green sherb cut and I can’t wait to see what comes out that pack....
yep scard for life thats lemon party... ive never experienced those strains. but sounds like flavor at least

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
I think it’s impossible NOT to find at least one keeper out of a CSI pack. I always laugh when I hear old dudes talking shit about fems and saying they will never buy CSI and whoopty whoop about “s1’s are bad” and all that bullshit. But shit I can’t wait to see what your hp13 crosses put out bro keep us posted. Maybe we can trade cuts in the future!
fems are bad for busniess to shitty pusher growers or their best friend... i like a quality fem

lemontree420

lemontree420

this is a literal joke str8 organics didnt have lemontree he had a random s1 from off grid extract that had 4 s1s that he called lemontree because hes a wave rider and phony..and it absolutely isnt even close to being better than the real deal sorry to dissapoint

Latest posts

Top Bottom