Hp13

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I just sampled the cut of skelly hp x nyc hp13 from organickat and its the most putrid canna smell ever . Thats a mixing pot of dank hashplants in there
smell aside - how was the smoke , in actually am intrigued about a garlic smelling herb... probally kills the bag appeal thou ....peace

J

Jgb

No bullshit bro I work as a cultivation tech in las vegas. For a company called las vegas cannabis . our master grower is an og from Cali and this is our bread and butter . the hp13 is on anotber level genetics wise. Hes had the cut for over 20 years and the flavor is indescribable.

johnnybats

johnnybats

No bullshit bro I work as a cultivation tech in las vegas. For a company called las vegas cannabis . our master grower is an og from Cali and this is our bread and butter . the hp13 is on anotber level genetics wise. Hes had the cut for over 20 years and the flavor is indescribable.
Any pics?

Krypto

Krypto

This is off topic...anybody know how to get ahold of XJ13 seeds? I've been recommended to try this strain for depression anxiety energy etc. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

SpiderK

SpiderK

i think chimera is selling some, he was about 3-4 months ago. / w/ tom hills blessing i thinky, start digging with that ....

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Does any one on maui still have this strain. I miss it so much. Narcotic body clear psychedelic head long lasting flavorful. Dank resin.

SinCity

SinCity

Well like i have stated before i read every book i can get my hands on, plus i have a connection so i dont have to pay for any of them either. Well im going thru a Cannabible 3 book series from Jason King and I am kinda perplexeted by the info he list about this strain HP13 Well i wont copy it all but basically he states it sells for 8000 lb , hp13 has the most complex flavor ever experienced, it can be discribed as erotic , many of friends have been lost over it, its so strong that experience smokers cant handle it, it was brought to the cannabis cup in 94 , but was so good that certain people who will remain nameless hoarded it and it never made itto the judges,all other pot will taste like hay after smokin it,,,,, these are his words I Have never heard about it let alone this kind of info .......anyone got 2 cents on this,,,,,,,,peace

HP13 ruined me for life.

SinCity

SinCity

Also the truth is hp13 has a complex palate so many people taste and smell diffrent things in her so take Mr King with a grain of salt . Ive heard peeps say the smell of her is like a nyc deli to a funky hippy no offence to me kinna like onion ,salt , soapy hash or B.O

HP13, the clone-only strain from NYC in 1990/91 (not its descendants), smells and tastes one unmistakable, unmatchable way.

SinCity

SinCity

Well like i have stated before i read every book i can get my hands on, plus i have a connection so i dont have to pay for any of them either. Well im going thru a Cannabible 3 book series from Jason King and I am kinda perplexeted by the info he list about this strain HP13 Well i wont copy it all but basically he states it sells for 8000 lb , hp13 has the most complex flavor ever experienced, it can be discribed as erotic , many of friends have been lost over it, its so strong that experience smokers cant handle it, it was brought to the cannabis cup in 94 , but was so good that certain people who will remain nameless hoarded it and it never made itto the judges,all other pot will taste like hay after smokin it,,,,, these are his words I Have never heard about it let alone this kind of info .......anyone got 2 cents on this,,,,,,,,peace

103767EB C614 4BE0 AC4E AA9D013D31FB

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
HP13, the clone-only strain from NYC in 1990/91 (not its descendants), smells and tastes one unmistakable, unmatchable way.
I'm in maui...your talking to the person whos dumb ass mom wouldn't let him grow his few plants... I had the legit hp13 from the cannabible... Got the cut from a friend who grew some serious dank like wowo!!! I had HP13, candypine, original lavender. My bitch mom didn't understand and I lost them all. He was raided a few years ago. This is all on maui. I smoked actual jason king buds he grew blue cheese and it was amazing!... A friend claimed he had it but his dad made him get rid of it. You can't do anything with it logistically, its not ment for just any smoker you need to be well versed in psychedelics. Its flavor was exquisite it effect the most legendary... And you guys if you tried it had mainland swag proably grown with a fert line... This was all organic old school super soil but flavor and effect packed. Boarder line suicidal over the loss of her. I'm sure that resin seeds has caputred a bit of her greatness but for the most part she is lost. There was a issue with HP13 if you were not a legendary grower it would not preform at all, as in flavor and effect were lacking in every way. But if you were a legendary grower which my bro was it was as described and a seriously missed bud. If I had money and a fat property on maui. All of you big breeders would want to come chill. I have had your gear before or at least done extensive reading on your sincity genetics. Not bad. But real HP13 is what all of us who realize that LSD25 is gone man and just want to physically die at the loss of persective its all we can cling onto even a quality Chemdog with is psychadelic boom and its flavor long lasting high is nothing comapred to HP13 and its opium body, 2ci head space(2ci for me was very visual but grounded like I was at a movie and enjoying not like others where I was on a trip with the breeze. I'm smoking legit clone tangie.. And I mix it with legit old school clone 9lbs hammer it pheno. Its cool but ive been so sad for years. I know what happened to it.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
There is 1, Hp13...she is clone only. If your not a legendary organic grower she will not preform and you will throw out the clone thinking it was all hype. Dude I don't mean to be a dick but I should be at the top of this whole industry sadly...life and parents and cash and shit. Either way... Only the one pheno carries the king described traits so your f2 unless stable is nothing and I would use an old seed kit to start those. Its kind of a curse because I can authentcate the legit clone only... But no one has it and most think it was all hype. But seriously I stress this if you have HP13 she is ment for supersoil and long rooting with serious organic brews.

I was chilling with the dude who made bruce banner #3 and this other cool dude and the cool dude had peaches and cream he grew...epic he got legit lingering aftertaste like the old werthers peaches and cream candy. But HP13 is still on this whole other plain of existence... I had some JFK juicy fruit kush and mate got from nor cali and it was a huge one oz top epic... But no HP13. For most of us the closest we can get is the resin seeds hp13 x sour diesel... I got them but they didn't pop or I waited to long and didn't baby the seeds.

I had HP13 once from oregon and nope oregon it was not hp13 and if it was the clone the grower didn't know how to grow her.

I'm sitting in maui about to toke some of mauis finest... Token daily did a review of me mates maui buds... The white pheno GDP as it were.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
I stand corrected its not nothing but a hunt. With great other pheno possible... Your f2 might kick the clone in the nuts if you know your grow. I wish I was rich and had a fat piece of land here but nope... Life sucks.. But for a moment I had legit HP13 and like so many others only a cunt stupid bitch took it away. And candy pine was epic

SinCity

SinCity

I'm in maui...your talking to the person whos dumb ass mom wouldn't let him grow his few plants... I had the legit hp13 from the cannabible... Got the cut from a friend who grew some serious dank like wowo!!! I had HP13, candypine, original lavender. My bitch mom didn't understand and I lost them all. He was raided a few years ago. This is all on maui. I smoked actual jason king buds he grew blue cheese and it was amazing!... A friend claimed he had it but his dad made him get rid of it. You can't do anything with it logistically, its not ment for just any smoker you need to be well versed in psychedelics. Its flavor was exquisite it effect the most legendary... And you guys if you tried it had mainland swag proably grown with a fert line... This was all organic old school super soil but flavor and effect packed. Boarder line suicidal over the loss of her. I'm sure that resin seeds has caputred a bit of her greatness but for the most part she is lost. There was a issue with HP13 if you were not a legendary grower it would not preform at all, as in flavor and effect were lacking in every way. But if you were a legendary grower which my bro was it was as described and a seriously missed bud. If I had money and a fat property on maui. All of you big breeders would want to come chill. I have had your gear before or at least done extensive reading on your sincity genetics. Not bad. But real HP13 is what all of us who realize that LSD25 is gone man and just want to physically die at the loss of persective its all we can cling onto even a quality Chemdog with is psychadelic boom and its flavor long lasting high is nothing comapred to HP13 and its opium body, 2ci head space(2ci for me was very visual but grounded like I was at a movie and enjoying not like others where I was on a trip with the breeze. I'm smoking legit clone tangie.. And I mix it with legit old school clone 9lbs hammer it pheno. Its cool but ive been so sad for years. I know what happened to it.

first, i'm not associated with sin city seeds

SinCity

SinCity

There is 1, Hp13...she is clone only. If your not a legendary organic grower she will not preform and you will throw out the clone thinking it was all hype. Dude I don't mean to be a dick but I should be at the top of this whole industry sadly...life and parents and cash and shit. Either way... Only the one pheno carries the king described traits so your f2 unless stable is nothing and I would use an old seed kit to start those. Its kind of a curse because I can authentcate the legit clone only... But no one has it and most think it was all hype. But seriously I stress this if you have HP13 she is ment for supersoil and long rooting with serious organic brews.

I was chilling with the dude who made bruce banner #3 and this other cool dude and the cool dude had peaches and cream he grew...epic he got legit lingering aftertaste like the old werthers peaches and cream candy. But HP13 is still on this whole other plain of existence... I had some JFK juicy fruit kush and mate got from nor cali and it was a huge one oz top epic... But no HP13. For most of us the closest we can get is the resin seeds hp13 x sour diesel... I got them but they didn't pop or I waited to long and didn't baby the seeds.

I had HP13 once from oregon and nope oregon it was not hp13 and if it was the clone the grower didn't know how to grow her.

I'm sitting in maui about to toke some of mauis finest... Token daily did a review of me mates maui buds... The white pheno GDP as it were.

we might know some of the same people...

Top Bottom