Hps Vs Cmh Vs Led

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Yeah man that doesnt look like 4x8.lets see the short side
Sorry if you feel That I have to give you misinformation about anything I do growing wise.
DSCN0776

Not the same plants but the same room.

H

heisen

Grams per watt to me dont mean nothing.its all about kilowatt hours.if some one vegged there plants for 2 months and flipped than yeah they could get 3 grams per watt easy but the point in mute.
Dwc gives me 2 week veg times to fill in a big footprint.if I went to 4 de hps or all cobs in these buckets and did a 6 week veg I could turn that room into a jungle.thats straight up.
The saying should be grams per kilowatt hour.i think that would be more relevant.
Also you can force a 750de in a 4x8 and get Larfy stretchy buds on half the grow.

H

heisen

Sorry if you feel That I have to give you misinformation about anything I do growing wise.View attachment 809534
Not the same plants but the same room.
No offense man,not knocking you but 750 in a 4x8 seems like you would get alot of larf and airy buds on the ends.i mean if you tally everything up in the end and you get 3 grams a watt than I guess that is a good thing

G gnome

G gnome

Grams per watt to me dont mean nothing.its all about kilowatt hours.if some one vegged there plants for 2 months and flipped than yeah they could get 3 grams per watt easy but the point in mute.
Dwc gives me 2 week veg times to fill in a big footprint.if I went to 4 de hps or all cobs in these buckets and did a 6 week veg I could turn that room into a jungle.thats straight up.
The saying should be grams per kilowatt hour.i think that would be more relevant.
Also you can force a 750de in a 4x8 and get Larfy stretchy buds on half the grow.
I agree about gpkwhr. That being sed i veg my plants to a minimum. I use a very small percentage of ny resources for veg. Besides my moms my whole veg area is less than 6amps. Approximately 15% of my electric consumption

H

heisen

I think for what your doing in a big open room double ended is the best option.you get lots of overlap so it works.if electricity cost wasnt an option I would probably be going the same except with the 1000w de cmh.much better efficiency and more par.this is just my opinion.i so love the cobs though and it would be a very tough choice

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

No offense man,not knocking you but 750 in a 4x8 seems like you would get alot of larf and airy buds on the ends.i mean if you tally everything up in the end and you get 3 grams a watt than I guess that is a good thing
Larf is dependent on strain and pruning techniques. Not saying light is not important but even outdoor plants produce larf.
No, I'm happy if I produce anything over a GPW if I'm running in production mode and I can pull that consistently from my HPS set-ups whether they are 400-600-750 or 1,000 watt set-ups.

Top Bottom