Humboldt Express vs. Oriental Express

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

ya bro sometimes shit happens... i think we all know you are gonna rock those expresses!:rock

:damnhippie:
you guyz are so kind..both!:)..karma is around ya ma friends:smiley_joint:

Hohoho, nice nice darkside!
I'll keep watching:smiley_joint:
Props to billygoat for the testbeans, really kind of you!
Cheers
Tolpan

hola Mr.T..nice to have ya here bro..
and yeah..BG is rockin' definitly on the friendly side..:smiley_joint:
big up..all ma respect and muchas gracias for the oppurtunity to grow this fine gens..:bow

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sorry, to hear about the seedling. I'm sure things will turn out for the better. Let's hope the rest of them do a lot better. Hang in there and before you know it. You'll be rockin some nice plants.

I'm going to drop a few of these seeds myself and have a look. I'll make sure to start up a thread on them also. Best wishes darksideX. I'm sure things will go better. Just watch out for those MONSTER hands you have. lolol Jokin.

Best of luck and let me know if I can help in any way.
Take care,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

hi BG..no worries brah,..was my own fault..but however i start some more of the Humboldts the next few dayz..and i'm sure they gonna rock me lol..hahaha
..let's hope that ma bastardfingers will touch them carefully..
and can't wait to see urs bro:)..wish ya all the best!

Billygoat

Billygoat

I've got faith in you. It happens to the best of us. Shit, I killed off two seedlings the other day. Was busying looking at something else and over watered them. I'm sure these next ones will do well and be safe from your big sausage fingers. lolol Jokin with you.

Take care and let me know how things turn out.
Later,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

..thanx Billy..means a lot comin' from you :bow and helps to hear kind wordz like urs....i will do ma best not to dissapoint ya brah..:smiley_joint:
all the best!

Billygoat

Billygoat

So, how is the little sucker doing? Did you start those other seeds just yet? I hope your luck is better this time around. I'm sure you will find something nice. Just watch those BIG man hands. lol Jokin Take care buddy and good luck.
Later,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

heyho Billy..will do an update includin' some pix of little babyz a bit later..and sorry man was so busy the last dayz.. gonna start some more of the HE today..
hehe..and beware of those jedi bastard fingers..:)..hahaha..
check in later brah!

R

Rural_GrowOp

You should go oldschool on the bastard fingers and cut off one hand so it knows what to expect for any more fuck ups. HAhahaha. Rock em bro.

darksideX

darksideX

hahaha..rural u crazy mofo..soundz like oldschool yakuza methods:icon_dizzy:..think i will give those bastardfingers one more chance before chopp' lol ..:damnhippie:

so here is a little update on the little babyz..first the Oriental Express..:smiley_joint:

DSC 9383
DSC 9384
DSC 9386
DSC 9387
DSC 9388
DSC 9389
DSC 9391
DSC 9393
DSC 9394
darksideX

darksideX

and here is my 'lone rider' of the Humboldt Express..:smiley_joint:

DSC 9395
DSC 9396
DSC 9398
DSC 9399
darksideX

darksideX

hehe..thanx brotha punk..yeah i think so..ma bastardfingerz got scared when there was a talk 'bout choppin' them lol hahaha..

R

Rural_GrowOp

hehe..thanx brotha punk..yeah i think so..ma bastardfingerz got scared when there was a talk 'bout choppin' them lol hahaha..

The first step is intimidation then if that don't work WHACK!!!:anim_09:

Hahaha. Nice pics brother I'm excited to see you work your magic on these. Should be real fun to watch.

darksideX

darksideX

The first step is intimidation then if that don't work WHACK!!!:anim_09:

Hahaha. Nice pics brother I'm excited to see you work your magic on these. Should be real fun to watch.

damn crazy rural..there are hard rulez rollin in ur family lol:swear hahaha..

thanx for havin' ya here..alwayz a pleasure:)

R

Rural_GrowOp

We follow a creed round these parts. Hahaha. Seriously though bro I'm dying to see you blow these up.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning darksideX,

just thought i would drop in and see how things where going. I hope all is well and your not having any issues. Hope the best for you and hope your little babies are doing fine. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Later,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

Morning darksideX,

just thought i would drop in and see how things where going. I hope all is well and your not having any issues. Hope the best for you and hope your little babies are doing fine. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Later,
BG

heyho Billy..nice you stopp'd by brah..yeah things are well here..only had some crazy weekend..darkside was gettin' one year older lol..and had to party hahaha:party0036: ..->the result..damaged:icon_dizzy: hahaha..
will show ya some new pix of the babyz by the next dayz brah:character0180:

Latest posts

Top Bottom